Exo Vs Eunbaek (feat Exo. Obviously.)/Part 2

Of True Love And Inappropriate Texting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUGGESTIVE CONTENT AHEAD!

"Put your questions in the hat," Suho had taken it upon himself to order everything. He held one of Chanyeol's caps in his hand."Put your name on it and fold twice. One question per person!"

 

"He said one question," Kris raised a stern eyebrow at Chen, who smiled innocently but threw the five extra pieces of paper he'd tried to smuggle into the hat to the side.

 

Luhan clicked his tongue disapprovingly,"Honestly Jongdae, everyone has to be equal here, or it's just not fair."

 

"Han, I can see you trying to put that extra question in there."

 

"What, this?" Luhan laughed loudly and fakely, pointing to the piece of paper in his hand. Kris turned his severe leader eyebrow on the singer and he sighed, deflating."Yeah, fair enough."

 

"Everyone done?" Chanyeol, as the poker victor, got to pick the questions. With one last smirk at EunBaek, who gulped, he dipped his hand into the cap and brought one out."Alright. The first torture-I mean question is from Tao."

 

Eunsoo's grip on Baekhyun's hand tightened as Exo-M's maknae was passed the piece of paper to read out. Here it came. The first embarassment.

 

"Baekhyun hyung and Eunsoo noona," the wushu master began solemnly."I would like to know whether you are going to get married soon."

 

The couple blinked, having expected something completely humiliating at the very least. 

 

"Really?" Chen groaned, placing his hand over his forehead."I thought the whole point of this was to be embarassing, not ask actually serious questions!"

 

"I just want to know, alright?" Tao defended, scowling at his hyung. 

 

Chen turned his head to frown at Kris,"You should have let me add questions..."

 

"Shut up, Jongdae," Kris answered, rolling his eyes."Tao can ask whatever he wants."

 

"See?" Tao said triumphantly, turning back to Eunsoo and Baekhyun whilst Chen muttered irritably to himself. 

 

Baekhyun and Eunsoo looked at each other, silently questioning each other on the answer they should give. Eunsoo shrugged; she honestly had no idea what to say. They never really talked about it. They were going to do it eventually, obviously, but with Baekhyun's schedules and Eunsoo's work they never found the right time to start planning anything.

 

"We don't know," Baekhyun decided to speak. He rubbed the back of his neck."Um...I guess before we're 30?"

 

"Definitely before we're 30," Eunsoo confirmed."At least, hopefully..."

 

"Okay," Tao nodded, obviously satisfied with their answer. The couple breathed identical sighs of relief; perhaps it wouldn't be so bad after all?

 

"Alright, next one," Chanyeol looked a little put out that Tao's question hadn't been embarassing in the slightest."Now, we've got...Sehunnie."

 

The maknae's innocent smile made Baekhyun immediately wary. 

 

"This is for Eunsoo noona," Sehun said. Eunsoo shifted uncomfortably."Have you ever had to fake an with Baekhyun hyung?"

 

"Oh God..." Eunsoo covered , cheeks burning. Damn his deceptively innocent face! She had not been expecting that sort of question from a face like that."Um..."

 

"You have to answer honestly," Chanyeol reminded her. Eunsoo swallowed, glancing at Baekhyun. He actually looked quite interested in her answer, face propped by his fist as he stared sideways at her. 

 

"Um...as far as I can remember...three times," she closed her eyes, biting her lip guiltily. The members all gasped in an overly exaggerated way, whilst Baekhyun immediately began to squawk at her irately.

 

"You what? When!? How!? Why!? WHEN!?"

 

"Looks like somebody can't handle the truth," Chen, of course, had to make an unhelpful comment.

 

"Leave the poor guy guy alone," Xiumin interjected in a hushed voice. He looked at Baekhyun's red, angry face."You know, he looks like he's about to have an aneurysm; I might get the paramedics on hold just in case..."

 

"Look, it's just three times!" It was Eunsoo's turn to cower under a glare."A-And one of them was the first time we did it, so it's not like it counts!"

 

If she'd thought she was doing herself any favours, she wasn't. Baekhyun's face became even redder, until he looked like a human fire extinguisher, and he looked about ready too strangle her.

 

"YOU TOLD ME I WAS AMAZING THE FIRST TIME!"

 

"Well what was I supposed to say!? Wow Baekhyun, you were mediocre?" 

 

"Oh, so I wasn't even good!? I was mediocre!?"

 

"I think we should move on, don't you?" Suho said hurriedly, tapping Chanyeol's shoulder. The giant, who was grinning widely as he witnessed the scene before him, sighed and dipped his hand into the cap for the third time.

 

"Next we have...Jongdae!"

 

"Finally!" Chen grinned, snatching his question eagerly out of Chanyeol's hand. He cleared his throat dramatically."Alright. Baekhyun, this is for you."

 

"No doubt I'll answer it in a mediocre way," Baekhyun snapped, side-glaring at Eunsoo whilst she rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah, sure," Chen sniggered, highly amused by the bickering pair."Anyway, my question is...Baekhyun, isn't it your greatest ual fantasy to have her pretend she's a fan who snuck into practice rooms and has to be punished?"

 

"Wh-What?" Baekhyun blanched, shaking his head vigorously and nervously as all the members plus Eunsoo gave him judging looks."No!"

 

"Truthful answers, Baek," Chanyeol reminded him seriously."Or we'll add a bonus round."

 

"," Baekhyun mumbled. He sent Eunsoo a sheepish smile, his previous outrage apparently forgotten."Okay, it's true."

 

"You told me your ultimate fantasy was under a mirror," Eunsoo glared. 

 

"I have several fantasies okay! Sue me!" Baekhyun's eyes narrowed as she continued glaring, poking her shoulder harshly."Oh, so roleplaying as a naughty fan is bad but it's perfectly okay for you to ask me to tie you down, cover you in ice cream and 'eat you up?'"

 

"BAEKHYUN!" Eunsoo shrieked, smacking him in the back of his head. 

 

"Wow noona, you're so bad," Kai laughed loudly whilst Eunsoo buried her face in her lap, sobbing quietly with mortification. She was torn; on the one hand she wanted to hide herself away for the rest of time, but on the other hand she really, really wanted to beat her fiancee over the head with a cushion for being such an . She, naturally, opted for the latter.

 

"AH! EUNSOO STOP! OW!"

 

"Next question!" Chanyeol said loudly, looking a little concerned over Baekhyun's well being as he cowered away from Eunsoo and her deadly weapon. Hurriedly, the rapper picked another piece of paper."Okay, next is...oh look, it's me."

 

Eunsoo dropped the cushion, paling at the diabolical expression on the usually kind Chanyeol's face. He was clearly drunk with power.

 

"My question, for both of you, is what would each of you change about the other's technique in bed?" Chanyeol pointed at Eunsoo."Ladies first."

 

"I-I wouldn't change anything..." Eunsoo mumbled.

 

Baekhyun scoffed,"Are you sure? Seeing as I'm so mediocre..."

 

"Oh my God, would you let it go!?" Eunsoo snapped, throwing her hands up."Nobody is amazing their first time, okay? Aish, you are so sensitive!"

 

"Oh, I'm the sensitive one!?" Baekhyun let out a disbelieving bark of laughter."Well, the I'm sure you won't mind when I tell you that you scratch far too much, huh?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You scratch way too much and it's kind of a turn off!" Baekhyun said, folding his arms defensively."I swear, it's like having with a werewolf!"

 

"Oh? OH! You want to talk about sleeping with a werewolf!?" Eunsoo smacked him with the cushion again, whilst he yelled over dramatically."What about you and your obsession with biting!? I'm a human being, not a steak!"

 

"I do not have an obsession with-YOU SAID THERE WAS NOTHING!"

 

"Well I lied!"

 

"Like you lied about our first time!?"

 

"JESUS CHRIST WOULD YOU JUST LET IT GO ALREADY!"

 

"Chanyeol move on, move on before they start killing each other!" Suho hissed, looking more and more worried with every second that passed. He looked about one more fight away from calling the whole thing off. 

 

"Noona really knows how to deal with Baekhyun hyung, doesn't she?" Kyungsoo commented, smirking evilly as he watched his hyung being viciously beaten with a cushion again, probably storing away this new way of beating up Baekhyun for future reference.

 

"Next question is from Yifan hyung!" Chanyeol raised his voice over the couple's yelling. He quickly passed the paper to the Exo-M leader."Good luck..."

 

"My question is-could you two listen, please?" Kris did his stern leader eyebrow and they immediately fell silent."Thank you. My question is; how many times a week on average do you have ? When Baekhyun's in the country, of course. I'm curious."

 

"Twice," they answered simultaneously, on the same track again. 

 

"Sometimes 3 or 4 if it's a stressful week," Baekhyun said, seeming to have calmed down for now. His face wasn't as red anymore, at least.

 

"A lot more when he gets back from tour," Eunsoo nudged him playfully. Baekhyun smirked, his outrage forgotten as quickly as it had come. That was the thing about their relationship; they could have a raging argument, and yet would be laughing about it a couple of seconds later.

 

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't get enough of me."

 

"Get over yourself, Baekkie," Eunsoo tutted, poking his nose. Baekhyun grabbed her hand, biting the tip of her finger with a chuckle.

 

"Don't poke me, young lady," he winked at her as more groans sounded throughout the room, followed by loud complaints about their gross flirting. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief at them."Oh, so you can ask us about personal stuff, but flirting is still gross?"

 

"Well, obviously," Luhan shrugged, like it was perfectly logical. He put his hand on his chin huffing impatiently."Come on, pick another one. I want my turn already...."

 

"Yeah...next is Jongin," Chanyeol ignored Luhan's irritated groan, passing the paper to Exo-K's dancer. Kai unfolded the paper, a tiny smirk on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter