Chapter 2

When a Kingka loves.....

I opened my eyes and looked over to see that guy again, this time he looked a little upset and yet still cute. He was looking dead into my eyes I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Hello, can I help you." I said looking at him taking my headphones out. He tapped the table and said, "this is my groups booth when we come here."

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was taking someone's seat." When I was about to get up, he lightly pushed me back down into the seat and went to sit in the other side of the booth. My eyes went big and I looked at him like we was bipolar or something.

"You might as well sit there, you probably already ordered or something so.." He said taking out his phone.

"I didn't order yet, so I can technically leave if you want me to." I said looking at him with a awkward expression.

"No it's fine, I might as well order for us then, since I need to repay you for helping me pick out this hat so. Wait, how did you know I would look good with this hat on anyway." He said grabbing a chip out of the bowl that was given right as he asked the question by a waiter.

"I just had an idea and it worked. I saw how you had a little hard time picking out a hat so I thought I would help you out and look where we are. You look good with it on and so do I, going by your opinion." I said taking a chip and eating it.

"Well okay then." He said looking back down at his phone. I put the head phones in my pocket and I totally forgot I had songs playing and they played out loud but only loud enough for us to hear.(the song playing was "Boys in Luv" from BTS~I had the playlist playing)

He looked at me with wide eyes and I quickly turned the music off and apologized.

"Turn it back on." He said pointing at my phone. So I did and he plastered a small smile on his face.

"You know BTS." He said looking at me with a smile still

"I just heard of them, I've never seen there faces, I simply had a station on Pandora and I heard one of their songs playing and liked it. Soo, I went to their playlist on spotify and started listening to more of their songs." I said with a smile

"Do you have a favorite so far." He said looking at the phone. I questioned what he meant.

"What do you mean by favorite, do you mean song or person?" I said

"Person." He said with a smirk

"I haven't seen the people in the group yet but I've heard some of their songs and my favorite song so far is just one day." I said showing him the song. At that moment he moved over to my side of the booth and I felt my face get a little warm as I smelt his scent near me. Man this guy is cute lol. He took my phone from me and went to google and typed in Bts.

"Btw just so you know, I'm in BTS so don't fangirl ok." He said chuckling

"I've been sitting here with you for about 10 minutes and I didn't do anything so I think I'm fine. Plus for your information, I do not fangirl." I lied knowing damn well I fangirled over Got7's new video "If You Do" but I couldn't help it, BamBam looked so cute. XDD

He looked at me with a "yeah right" face and pointed to the screen. I saw 7 dudes. Some of them had their hair dyed and some didn't look like they dyed it but probably did. Then I saw him, but I didn't know his name, maybe I should ask.

"Hey btw.." We both said at the same time and chuckled

"I'll go first, what's your name?" I said as I turned to look at me.

"Kim Taehyung but my friends call me V. You?" he said looking at me

"Park Myung-eun btu my friends just call me Myung-eun." I said. At that moment I saw a group of girl enter the restaurant looking around and then saw Taehyung and giggled.

"I think some people are here to see you." I said to him as he looked up a better picture of his group. He looked over and sighed of frustration as the girls mooved over infront of us and one sat down. The girls glared at me as I looked down.

"Hey oppa missed us." The girl who was sitting said

"I didn't miss any of you and you all know not to sit at this table, it's my groups." Taehyung said with a glare

"But oppa we just wanted to talk to you." They said with aeygo with just made him more upset.

"Besides, what is she sitting here with you, she doesn't even know you like we do." They said with an angry glare towards me making me uneasy.

"I'm just a friend and I'm repaying her for helping me pick out this hat so you all should leave now." He said gesturing them to leave but they stayed put.

"But oppa, we wanna stay" They said making fake sad faces

"Why are you all sitting here at OUR table." Someone said behind the girls. They all turned around to see 6 tall guys behind them with angry glares.

"You should all leave now before this becomes a big scene." One of the guys said with an angry tone. The girls soon scattered out of the restaurant and the guys looked at me.

"Why are you still here?" Before I could answer, Taehyung said that I was with them and all of a sudden they became nice guys. "Boy that was quick" I thought

"Soo are yall dating or something?" one of them said as that all sat down. My eyes went wide and my heart felt like it stopped.

What will happen next? How will the both of you react to that comment? Find out in the next chapter! Hey guys, wasn't this just a crazy chapter?!?! I gave a lot into this chapter and I hope you guys like it! Annyeong!!