Chapter 6

When a Kingka loves.....

!Bang!

My eyes flew open as I heard a loud sound that ringed through my room. Was Taehyung in the kitchen or something?!? Wait where am I, am I in my room. I could have swore I was in their house?!?!?

I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen to find my cousin pickcing up a large pot off of the floor. My eyes went wide as I looked around an saw that no one from Bts were there. I looked back to see my cousin looking at me like I was crazy.

"What do you think you are doing Myung-eun? You scared the crap out of me, popping around the corner and looking crazy lost at the same time, you are lucky I didn't have a heart attack." He said sternly then turned back around to continue cooking. Was all that a dream, it can't be, maybe they left when I fell asleep or maybe they help him carry me to the car and drove me home.

"Where are they?" I said out of nowhere

"Where are who, what is wrong with you did you bump your head that bad, no one else is here and no one ever was." He said shakig his head then muttering under his breathe.

"Eric, you mean to tell me I was asleep this whole time and Bts were not here?!?!" I was startled by a loud laugh

"Ha, you think that those guys were here, what is wrong with you, honestly kpop idols that go to OUR school are gonna come here to talk to us, you must be out of your mind." He snickered and continued to work on dinner.

I can't believe all of that was just  silly dream made up by my imagination, can I really be that stupid to think that Taehyung would actually love me, a nobody that people barely appreciate for being nice. I walked back to my room and looked on my phone to find 15 missed messages from Amber.

"Gawd she is going to kill me." Before I could answer any of them, I got a phone call fromm non other than her herself.

"Hello..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! IGNORING MY TEXTS AND HAVE THE ORDACITY TO JUST SAY HELLO AND NOT SORRY, HOW DO I EVEN PUT UP WITH YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!?!??" Amber shouted on the other line.

"I'm sorry, I bumped my head and was knocked out for a few hours." I said

"A few hours!! 10 hours is a few hours!!" I looked at the clock to find it was already 7 pm and I completely missed school today.

"You missed it today, that snobby girl that everyone hates got told my V from Bts. It was completely hilarious. I legit almost died." I could hear laughing at the other end and I started to giggle also because she snorted.

"Well that is truly a bummer, I would have loved to see that no good butthole get told infront of everyone like that, maybe I would have literally died." I laughed and she did too.

"Well get something to eat, lawd girl, you must be hungry sleeping for 10 hours straight." At that moment, I could hear a loud stomach growls. "Dang, I could hear it through the phone, bye girl, feed that demon."

"Haha bye my llama." I hung up and went into the kitchen and saw he was about to finish cooking dinner. He looked at me and shoke his head. He prepared the dinner on the table and I sat down and chowed down like there was no tomorrow.

The next day I went to school and I felt a wierd feeling like something wierd but yet exciting was about to happen today. As I was walking on the sidewalk with Amber heading towards the doors, I turned to find Bts walking in the same direction a few inches away from us. I looked over to Taehyung who was looking down at his phone. Then, when I turned around because Amber stopped and saw the snobby girl infront of us, none other than Victoria Jiyoung.

 

Hey guys, wasn't that such a plot twister, it was all a long and emotional dream that was never reality. Next chapter is Taehyung's POV of this "dream", will this dream be made into a reality. Saranghae guys and as always Annyeong.