Chapter 11

When a Kingka loves.....

 I woke to the sound of grunting and yawns. I opened one of my eyes and peeked to see who it was and long and behold, it was V. He got up and looks like he is going to the bathroom. I open both of my eyes and looked at everyone who were still sleeping.

 
"God they are so lazy." I got up and went upstairs and went into my bedroom and went into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair into a messy bun. I also tmi used the bathroom and sprayed my body mist on me.
 
"Mmm now I smell like WaterMelon." I said ghettoly lol. I walked out into the hallway and went bck downstairs to find evryone started to wake up to my body mist when I walked by to grab my phone.
 
"Oh I smell watermelon." Jin said opening his eyes. He sat up as everyone else started to get up. Jhope agreed as he started to smell it to and so did Suga and Rapmon and Amber.
 
"Wake up guys, Im about to make breakfast soo get up unless your not hungry." At that moment I said that I heard stomach grumbles. I laughed as I grabbed my phone.
 
"Ill help you with breakfast." Jin said as he started to get off the floor. Everyone including Jin went to go freshen up while I went into the kitchen and got ready to cook. I turned around to be facing Taehyung who was sniffing the air.
 
"Is that you who smells like watermelon?" I nodded and he smiled, " I like watermelon" I felt my face heat up so I turned away and started to cook pancakes. Soon as I started Jin walked in and started to help me. Once they finished cooking me and Jin decorated them with strawberries and whipcream.
 
This is what they look like...
 
th?&id=OIP.M7b31ab80ba35a989c91c698eae6e
I looked at the wave of people who came flooding into the kitchen and grabbed their plates and walking over to the dining table. I laughed with Jin as they began to devour the food we gave them and we heard hums of joy.
 
"This is good." Jhope and Rapmon said in unison.
 
"Yeah this is good." V and Jimin agreed. I started to eat and hummed with joy and so did Jin. We all finished eating and Jhope and Amber washed dishes as I went back into the livingroom. I got a brilliant idea when I looked outside to see my big pool outside. V read my mind when we looked at eachother and smiled.
 
"Poool time!!" Me and Tae yelled and evryone cheered. We all changed and I wore a black bikini and Amber wore a white one piece bikini.

 

 
These two...
Image result for Black bikiniImage result for big white T with white bikini

 

I looked at Amber who looked amazing and thought I looked like a stickfigure in a bikini. She couldnt take her eyes off of me.
 
"Girl you look fabulous in that and I look decent." I said to her and shaping my bod off. She crossed her arms and she pouted.
 
"You look better than me you look amazing and why thank you for the compliment boosted my confidence." She said posing like a wierdo. I laughed and we headed downstairs where the guys were waiting and as we came downstairs, there eyes glued on us.
 
"Wow youo look good guys." Jimin said with a smile. Everyone agreed and I felt a little better. I looked at their sincere smiles and my eyes landed on Tae's and he was smiling at me. I felt so happy I tapped her and gave her a look and we both posed like wierdos and we all laughed. We went out to the pool and I complained.
 
"Yahh my feet burn." Was the only thing I said before I jumped into the pool subconsciously. I looked at everyone who were laughing at me.
 
"What it burned.." I said slowly under the water and then they all jumped in. I swam over to Amber and pulled her underwater with me. She looked at me in suprise and I smiled and we both went back up. I went back under and swam towards Rapmonster who was unaware and I dragged him under and tickled him underwater and let him float back up.  He worned others but they didnt see what happened.
 
I came up for air and went back down as quick as coming up and attacked my next unaware victim Jungkook. He came back up and this time they saw and got nervous.
 
"Told you guys she is out for us. Who is next though?" RapMonster said and as he did I popped up for a quick breathe and they saw me. They popped their heads under but I disappeared. They came back up suprised.
 
"Where did she go." Jimin said and then Jin was dragged under and they screamed. Jin came back up and gasped for air.
 
"Oh my god I didnt even see her coming." Jin said gasping for air. They all looked around and they saw a shadow swim under them heading towards Suga.
 
"Suga watch out!" Jimin shouted and Suga tried to swim away but I caught him. He came back up and gasped for air.
 
"Amber your her friend, how does she pick?" Taehyung said quickly. Amber shrugged and hummed.
 
"There she is someone grab her." Jimin said and he was to late, I grabbed him and brought him under. He came back up suprised.
 
"Man she is quick." Was all Jhope could say before he was dragged under and all you heard was him shriek. He came back up and was so shocked.
 
"I didnt even get to finish god." They all suddenly looked at Tae who was the only one not attacked. He looked nervous.
 
"Your next dude, watch out." Jungkook said suddenly. Tae looked around the water and saw no sign of me. I came up for air next to Amber and went down before she could grab me. I quickly swam and grabbed Tae and they tried to save me but they were to late.
 
I looked at his suprised face smiled and tackled him with tickles and let him float back up.
 
"Oh my god she is good." At that moment I came back up and gasped for air. I started laughing and they all turned towards me.
 
"How?" Tae finally said and I shrugged.
 
"I am just a ninja, no one sees me coming." I looked at all of them and they splashed me with water. We enjoyed the rest of the time in the pool and had a good time. Today was priceless, i swear.
 
 
 
Hey guys, did you enjoy!!! I sure did and dont forget to check out my new series Love Gone Cold. It was updated today and why dont you enjoy that as well right? Hope you guys enjoyed and ill see yall later! Saranghaeyo and as always annyeong chingus!