Chapter 12

When a Kingka loves.....

​I got out of the pool first and made my way over to the towel rack and grabbed my exo towel hanging next to everyone elses. I wrapped myself and grabbed everyone elses towel and walked back to the pool's stairs. I waited for everyone to get out of the pool but no one moved, they just looked at my towel and stared at it.

 
"What, yall never seen a person have fandom items before or something?" I said with a confused face. They all shrugged and got out of the pool but one person spoke up.
 
"Its that you have a guy's face on it and it is kind of strange just saying." Taehyung said then grabbed the towel out of my hand and walked inside. Rude much, well at least no one else said anything.
 
"Its kind of funny and adorable if I say so myself." Namjoon said with a cheeky smile on his face and I hit his shoulder. Guess I said to soon, but why was Taehyung so upset with it? Well he is just like that i guess.
 
We all walked in soon after Tae and we all changed. I changed into a white sweater and some black sweatpants. Amber wore black basketball shorts and a white T-shirt, talk about bestfriends matching lol. We walked downstairs to find all of the boys chilling, either talking about something(jungkook and namjoon), watching tv(Jimin and Suga), eating a snack and watching tv(Jin), playing computer cames on my computer(Jhope) or like always on a phone(V). I made my way through what seemed like a maze and sat on the couch next to suga and Jimin. Amber just joined Jhope playing computer games.
 
I looked over to see them watching Doctor Crush(a new korean drama) and I got interested.
 
"Oohh I like this drama." I said and situated myself to get comfortable. Jimin smiled and Suga just laid down and used my lap as a pillow.
 
"May I?" He said even though his head was already there. I shrugged and nodded then he continued to watch the drama with his head on my lap. All of a sudden with out even looking I felt immediate eyes on me. It felt like someone took a laser and started burning a hole inside of my head. I turned to see who it belonged to and long and behold, it was V looking now dead into my eyes with such anger but yet his face was as plain as a potato. He broke the prolong eye contact and turned back to his phone.
 
"Now things just got very awkward.." I thought to myself and decided to go upstairs. I moved Suga's head and put a pillow under it and made my way towards the stairs. I yet again felt eyes on me and it felt like it was burning even more. I quick walked up the stairs and made my way to the den in which my mom always hangs out at with her friends.
 
"This is nice and quiet for me. Now where in the hell is that controller." I said then started rummaging through the basket that sits next to the lazygirl sofa my mom kept in here. Right when I found the controller I pointed it towards the box and tried to turn it on while putting things back in the basket. It didnt work, I kept clicking it but it was no use. I turned to see what the problem was and I almost had a heartattack, Tae was standing right infront of it looking at me.
 
"God you scared the crap out of me, didnt you even make a gesture you were even here, now my chest hurts." I said and slowly sat on the floor. He now seemed worried because I was clenching my chest like something was daggered straight through it.
 
"Sorry, I just came to talk to you, I didnt mean to scare you like that. I'll go get you some water." He got up and left the room then returned with a cup of water. He gave it to me and I took a sip of it and sat it on the endtable. We both took a seat on the lazygirl and I looked at him with a confused face.
 
"Why do you want to talk?" I said and situated myself and crossed my legs. He turned his body and crossed his legs to facing me.
 
"I wanted to talk about the livingroom situation with hyung. Why did you let him use your lap?" He said now with a straight face. I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head a little.
 
"What do you mean, I was just being nice, wait why does this apply to you?" He rolled his eyes and seemed to have gotten annoyed. He ran his hand through his hair and clicked his tongue then looked back at me.
 
"Why did you just let him have it? Do you have some sort of thing for him? Do you like him more the....." he stopped and I just got more confused and interested in what he was trying to say. He got up and walked to the door. He closed it and walked back over to me. He pulled me up and help my face in his hands.
 
"I swear if you dont give me a straight answer this time I will.." Tae said with a frustrated tone. I stood there confused as ever and felt my cheeks start to get heated when I noticed how close his face was to mine. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, " why do you care?"
 
He just looked into my eyes for a while then his face softened up. He moved a piece of my hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear. My cheeks got more and more heated when he moved closer to my face.
 
"Is he about to kiss me!!! I am not prepared for this!!! What are you doing to me Tae!?!?!?" I thought as my mid begun to race with emotions. I closed my eyed and waited but nothing happened. I opened one to find him back looking at me. I opened both and looked down.
 
"You thought I was going to kiss you?" He said then laughed. He pulled away from me and sat down still laughing. I blushed and crossed my arms.
 
"No, I just thought you were going to hit me on the forehead or something i dont know, you are wierd." I felt myself blushing and I sat on the floor. He moved off of the chair and sat next to me.
 
"You know Myung-eun, I thought you weren't gullable before but now after seeing this, I see you are extremely gullable." He giggled and I hit his shoulder. I looked at him and tilted my head.
 
"So all you came to do was talk about me letting yoongi put his head onto my lap then joke about me being gullable, why did you even care that he was using my lap as a cushion?" I said with a confused face. He looked back at me and smiled.
 
"Because I dont want any guy just using you as pillows, I am the only guy who can do that, you may say that is being jealous but I say it is just because you are mine." He said and he patted my lap. Then while I am in a daze with a dumbfounded look on my face, he lied down onto my lap and looked up at me.
 
"I dont know how to say it forwardly to you yet but just know that I have some feelings for you I have to figure out. You have then for me to and you can stop hiding it from me. Kiss me Myung-eun." He leaned upwards and for some reason my mental mind chose to lean towards him and right when we were about to kiss.
 
*Bam*
 
I feel onto the floor and immediately jolted up when I heard someone enter the den. What just happened? Was that another fantasy, man am I really falling for that guy? God I need a drink or something. But right when I was thinking on getting up, someone pulled me off the floor and sat me onto the lazygirl. I turned over to see who was all angry and frustrated, long and behold, it was Tae and he looked furious.
 
"We need to talk now!" He said with a low growl and a pissed off tone. What ever he may be mad about, it has to do with my and Suga that is for sure.