Chapter 10

When a Kingka loves.....

 ​ We walked inside and I headed into the kitchen to make some food for everyone. I made some beef cuts with some pork friend noodles and wontons because it was the first thing on my mind. I heard footsteps come in the kitchen and I turned to find V looking at the food with wide eyes and his mouth wide open.

 
"You made all of that for us, you could hav just gave us chips or something, that must've been difficult." He walked over and grabbed a wonton.
 
"Its the least I can do for you guys helping me out with Victoria and yeah..." I said looking down and he smiled.
 
"Well let me help you with the dishes." So we carried all the food into the livingroom onto my long table and everyone cheered. We all seated and started eating my food and all I heard was hums of joy. That must mean only one thing, they like my food yayy.
 
"This is good Myung-eun like always." Amber said with a full mouth. I chuckled and everyone hummed in agreeance. We finished eating and I got up to wash the dishes when Rapmon and Jin stopped me.
 
"We will wash them for you, sit down and relax." Rapmon said with a smile and Jin grabbed the plates from me. I smiled with approval and sat down next to Amber who looked like she was dazzing out. I slowly pushed her down and placed a pillow below her head.
 
"Sleep mama llama haha" She grunted and did as I said. Suga on the otherside of the couch was alredy sleeping and I laughed.
 
"I guess this will be a sleepover hangout then haha" Me and Jungkook and Jhope laughed all but V who was still in his phone. Jhope and Jin offered to drive to their place and pick up extra clothes since they were staying over for the weekend. My mom was out on a business trip so she wouldnt know, she wont be back for a month soo I decided to let Amber stay over with me for company.
 
"Im gonna take a shower" I walked upstairs and went into my bedroom bathroom and took a quick shower and freshen up then put on a big white shirt and black shorts. By the time I went back downstairs, everyone ws back and sleeping but V who was just on his phone.....again.
 
"Hey arent you tired or something." He looked at me and smiled.
 
"I dont go to bed until everyone else does, you should sleep and ill just go take a shower." He put his phone down and got up to go take a shower but he stopped infront of me. I looked into his eyes and he just patted my head and walked upstairs. Such a tease. I frowned and I walked around to sleep next to Amber. I adjusted myself and took my blanket and wrapped myself and closed my eyes.
 
A few minutes later I heared footsteps walking towards me and when I opened my eyes, V's eyes were right infront of me. I shook and made a face and he immitated me.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked him and he sat next to me and took some of my blanket.
 
"Going to bed, what does it bother you." I felt my face getting hotter as i turned the opposite direction of him as I felt him scoot closer to get more coverage. Right next to me was someone long to be with but he just doesnt look like he feels the same. I go to sleep feeling his warmth I wish to be surrounded with.