Chapter 4

When a Kingka loves.....

Its been about a 2 days since I moved into the dorm with the guys and to be honest it has been a good two days. I woke up this morning and I heard shouting coming from the livingroom and I got concerned, so I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair quickly then ran downstairs to the livingroom. 

"Noona help me" was all I heard and I saw Jungkook run behind he for protection and Suga came and stopped in front of me.

"Let me at him please, he needs to be punished for upseting my rest." Suga said with a straight face looking dead into my eyes. I just stood there and I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

"I need to know what happened completely before anything happens now you go sit at the couch and I'll bring him." I could sense Jungkook was nervous because I felt heavy breathes on my back and he grabbed my shoulders tightly.

With a huff, Suga walked towards the couch and sat down and looked at me and Jungkook as we followed and sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"Now what happened." I said and they both talked at the same time confusing me. "One at a time please, Suga first"

"Okay, I was napping on the couch and I felt someone tapping on my cheek. So I opened my eyes a little bit to see who was bothering me. It was him and he was asking me if I wanted to play video games and I had said no. He kept asking me and asking me and I finally had had enough. I snapped and chased him around til this."

"I have my own defense" Jungkook said quickly and I turned towads him. 

"I wanted someone to play with and no one was available and I thought that if you were just sleeping, you wouldn't have anything important to do." He said looking down. I felt bad because I was sleeping and I told him when I wake up I would be busy. 

"Well, maybe you should have let me sleep for a little longer than maybe I would have played with you." Suga said

"But I wanted someone to play with me at that moment, I could have played with noona but she will be busy today." Jungkook referenced to me and looked back at Suga. You know what, I don't need to research new jobs when I have a good enough job right now. 

"I'll just cancel my researching time to hang with you oppa." I said to Jungkook and his face lighted up, then it went concerned.

"But you need to do that." Jungkook said

"It's fine, I can play with you today." I said with a smile

"Mind if i join in..." Suga said all of a sudden and we both looked at him

"But your.." I said but was interupted. "I can't sleep now, I've been awake to long now let's go have some fun before I regret this." He then got up and threw  his arms in the air and gestured us to get up. We then went to play some video games up in Jungkooks room and we laughed and had fun. An hour later we passed out and soon was awaken by someone.

"What are you guys doing" someone said. I looked up to see Taehyung looking at me with a confused face. I got up and explained what had happened and he nodded and pulled me out of the room off to his.

"We have to talk.." 

 

What does he want to say to you? Hey guys, sorry if this chapter was a bit crappy but school starts for me tomorrow and exams are coming up soon soo I had to rush this one a bit but I promise the next one will be better. Annyeong!!