Chapter 3

When a Kingka loves.....

"My face immediately felt hot but I had to tell them I'm not with him that way.

"I'm not dating him, I'm just a new friend that he just met today at the hat store. I was sitting here and he came and told me that this was you guys' booth and right when I was about to leave I accidentally unplugged my headphones, blasted music and it was from you  guys' group and I didn't know ou all at first I only heard your songs, I just found out about you guys' group and he was taken back that I was hearing you guys' songs and we slowly got to know each other and became friends and yeah..." I said quickly and looked down.

"Soo you know some of our songs." One guy said with a smirk and I nodded. They all smilled and said, "Are you shy?"

"Yeah but only when I just meet people, other than that I'm basically open to communicating freely." I said gettng kind of comfortable with them all.

"Her name is Park Myung-eun but her friends call her Myung-eun." Taehyung said giving me back my phone

"So what are you guys' name?" I asked looking at all of them.

"I'm RapMonster, leader and main rapper of BTS but you can call me Namjoon." He said giving me thumbs up

"I'm Jimin, I'm lead vocalist and main dancer of Bts and you can call me Jiminie." Jimin said puffing his cheeks out.

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope. I'm lead rapper and a dancer in BTS." He smiled at me and then ate a chip.

"I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga. I'm also a lead rapper and I'm the one keeping these boys in line." He said with a smirk

"I'm Jin and I'm a vocalist and I mostly cook for these guys." He smiled and also ate a chip like J-Hope.

"And I'm Jungkook but you can call me Jungkookie and I'm the youngest in the group and i have a few things I am. Rapper, lead vocalist, dancer and maknae." He said with a giant smile. Right when he finished talking the waiter finally came and we ordered. 5 minutes later, the food had arrived and we were about to eat. Suddenly they all looked at me.

"Is this your first time being here to eat?" Taehyung said

"Yeah, I made it my goal to go to every eating place here in this mall. This is my second place I've been to." I said proudly

"Well you get first grab in meat." J-hope said with a smile and handed me chopsticks. I grabbed a piece of meat and put it in my mouth and immediately made my food lovers face. 

Something like this...

 

Image result for taehyung eating (bts)

They all started to laugh and I looked at them qith a questioning face.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at them with big eyes

"You make the face just like Taehyung when he eats meat." Taehyung looked at me and laughed also and nodded in agreement.

"Look." Taehyung pointed at himself and ate meat and did the face and we all laughed. We finished eating and headed out.

"I gotta head home and finish packing up my belongings." I said heading towards the main doors.

"Why noona are you moving?" Jungkook said running towards me

"No, my parents want me to get my own place but they haven't realised I need to find a place first." I said looking at them

"I have an idea, she can live with us!" Jimin said and all of them agreed but Taehyung. I looked at him to get his opinion.

"Are you sure you are ready to live with 7 guys in a house, with all of our habits and stuff, you sure?" He asked

"Yeah it's cool as long as you have some video games to keep me occupied." They all nodded and it is a done deal, I now live with 7 wierd guys.

 

Hey guys. Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and I would lie it if you guys comment your opinion on the story so far. Annyeong!!