Chapter 7

When a Kingka loves.....

Taehyung's POV

I woke up all of a sudden, like someone jolted my energy back into my body. I looked at the time to find it was 7 pm. Wow, was all that a dream! I could have swore I was just with her hugging and I never felt so alive now I feel dead now that she is not here.

"Myung-eun, what have you done to me, all of a sudden we meet in a hat store and after encountering you at my favorite meat restaurant, you have been stuck in my mind, now I imagine you with me. But how could a nice and sweet girl like that end up liking me a stuck up kpop idol who happens to be kingka of her school." I whispered to myself then all of a sudden, the maknae walks into my room to find me totally confused.

"What's wrong hyung, are you okay, did you have a nightmare?" He asked then siting onto the edge of my bed

"No, nevermind, its not that important, it was just a silly dream." I said then got up. I went downstairs and saw Jin had just finished making food for us to eat. I ate then walked outside to get some fresh air.

I looked across the street and saw a girl walking with a guy holding hands. I had a flashback of me and Myung-eun holding hands for the first time and felt immediately depressed. I walked back inside and hanged out with the guys to get my minds off of things.

The next morning, we all ate breakfast and got ready for school. Maybe I would run into her and see if she looks back at me. I excitedly jumped into the car and took out my phone and looked at the time, she probably heading to school right now.

We arrived at school and me and the guys started to head towards the door. I looked around then at my phone to see what time it is. She should probably be almost here. I continued to look at my phone then all I heard afterwards was Victoria complaining once again. I looked up to see where she was then I saw her, standing with her friend infront of the presence of that wretched person. 

 

Hey guys, this was the POV of Taehyung. Omg, he is soo in love with her rn and I can't believe I just wrote that, got myself into the action. Lol look out for the new chapter. What will happen, what will Taehyung do to help his love? Saranghae everyone and as always Annyeong!!! (^-^)