Chapter 8

When a Kingka loves.....

Myung-eun POV

 

I looked into her eyes with such hatred and annoyance, what could possibly happen now when I am in the presence of a true witch. She looked at me and smirked.

"So, this is the person who interupted me from getting to point A to point B huh? This pabo, a nobody in a queen's presence." She said and her little cheeky groupy giggled with their 70 pound makeup on looking like trolls that tried to look "decent."

"You mean witch..." I said under my breath then a joint of force pushed me backwards and I saw someone get infront of me.

"Don't you dare touch my bestfriend!!" I heard Amber yell at her. I turned to look at Amber to find her face infuriated, hands clenched closed ready to strike. All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice, "That's enough Victoria, you have no right to be talking about someone you don't know, now go somewhere with your monkey crew."

I froze, "could....could that be..." I thought as I turned my head to find Tae looking very annoyed at Victoria with his moth clenched closed. He then looked at me and all the anger and annoyance just flushed out of his face and he made a small smile. I felt immediate satisfaction and happiness, what just happened left my mind as if someone just walked out of a cafe to find a celebrity."

"Let's go" His face changed when he looked back at her and then grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. When I was turned around, I found the rest of the Bangtan Boys and they grabbed Amber and we all walked away to the back of the school. The look on Victoria's face was priceless, I would have paid a million won for another glance at it.

When we made it to the back of the school I heard RapMon say, "Now why did we just jump into another person's arguement??" 

"Because.." Tae said and his voice trailed off as he looked at me. I could stop myself, I jumped to the chance and hugged him soo tightly, but he never returned it, he just stood there and silence filled the area. I pulled away quickly and blood rushed to my face as I saw everyone turn there gaze towards me in a flash.

"Mianhae, I didn....." Then all of a sudden I was pulled into a strong embrace from non other then the once suprised Taehyung and I put my face into his chest."

"You remember the dream..." I heard him whisper.

"Yes...." I answered back. "...but how do we feel or had the same dream, it seems so unreal right now."

"Maybe we were just meant to be there for eachother, God works in mysterious ways, sometimes, I don't even see how I deserved a life as an Idol." We released the hug to find our friends dumbfounded and staring at us.

"Its....umm...a very long story but you will get it soon enough." I said with an awkward smile and Tae rubbed his neck smiling awkwardly. We both explained the whole situation and all of them did the same thing, "Ohhhhh, now I get it." We all laughed and walked back to class and took our seats. 

Once we got settled, a negative energy came into the room, non-other than the wicked witch of Seoul Korea. This class will definitely be a long one. I immediately felt her and Tae's gaze, awkward.

 

Hey guys sorry for updating so late, I was getting all of my career plans ready for when I arrive for high school next year. Congratulations to all of the grads and all of the people who survived school!! Hope all of you enjoy your summer and I know I will. I only have a day or two left of school. Saranghae everyone and as always annyeong!!! ^3^