Chapter 9

When a Kingka loves.....

​The class felt like forever for it to end and all the uncomfortable looks from her made me feel like crap. The bell rings. I get up and I walked towards the door and who was waitinig for me was no suprise, Victoria and her puppet crew. They were looking at me with such rage I felt soo fed up with them my mind could just explode with their eyes on me.

"What do you and your muppets want now Victoria, want to call me names and make me feel less of myself so that you can seem prettier huh? Well guess what, news flash, your not even close to being pretty, not even close and it makes me and I bet everyone else sick just looking at your face with all that make up, god you give me a headache, cut me some slack and leave me alone, got it???" I walked away leaving them with open eyes and disgusted faces. On my way I saw Tae and the rest of the guys complimenting me and laughing at them. Those wierdos.

Me and Amber went to a near by coffee shop and picked up some boba on our way to my house.

"Girl that was truly amazing what you said to Victoria. Like I didn't even see that coming like you were all like " it Victoria" and "your not pretty" and blah blah. Like I was about to collapse to the floor and die of laughter. Did you see their faces???" Amber said laughing

"I cant believe I stooped to their level and insulted them like I was something, I mean look at me, Im just a nobody who finally had enough of their terrorism." I said looking down playing with my straw. I know that they were mean to me and alal but I felt like them when I said that to them to their face. No mercy in any of my words, just cold attitude and a fierce face, but i have to admit it felt somewhat nice saying it to them.

We made it home and right when I opened my gate I saw the guys sitting on my steps and Taehyung looking at his phone with headphones in.

"So now we have a groupy and boba huh wow never thought that would come out of my mouth." Amber looking at them with a confused suprised face. I walked over to Tae and took out a headphone.

"Yaahhhh what are you...." He looked at me and stopped imediately and plastered a smile on his face.

"Oh im sorry i didnt see you come home well hi, how is your boba is it good??" He said awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"Its fine, I didnt think you guys would just come over and wait for us to come home." I said looking at all of them then back at Tae.

"Oh we just wanted to hang out noona I came up with the idea sorry" Jungkook said looking at the floor. I walked over and messed his hair.

"Its fine kookie, I wanted to hang out to but I was gonna wait for yall to show up and make snacks first." I said

"Well hurry up and open the door, all this talking is making me tired. You guys know how I am." Suga said sighing rubbing his head.

"Fine lets go, I am hungry too." Amber said rubbing her stomach. I guess now I am a hangout spot, god these guys are needy haha, but you gotta love em.

 

Hey guys sorry this chapter was a short one, I am writing it at 12:55 pm midnight and I am tired but I had to update since I havent in a while and Im sorry, ya know I am busy since I just got out of school May something already forgot lol. Well a new update may be coming some point in a day or two so keep an eye out. Now let me update the other two stories. Saranghae my army fam and as always annyeong!!! <3