Chapter 5

When a Kingka loves.....

I look at Taehyung with a confused face as I saw him close the door. What does he possibly want to talk about now?

"Hey, I have a question to ask you." He said looking at me with a serious face.

"What is it Taehyung, you need help with something?" I said sitting onto the chair in the room. He sat next to me and looked at me once more but this time, he looked calm and had a soft expression.

"Do you think I can find a girl who will get me and love me for me one day, I'm starting to lose hope about it. I tried to give my last girlfriend all the love I can provide and she let me down and left me for someone else." His face darkened and I felt a slight chill go down my back.

I honestly don't know how to answer this question at all. What do I say, how do I react to this sudden question? I shrugged, guess I will just go what is at the top of my mind.

"I think you should think positive and continue to hope for it to come. Love isn't easy to find, you may be questioning love for someone and hope that somewhere in their mind they feel the same way about you. You could cling to that thought that one day they will feel the same as you think they might and you will have a spark between her. I'm just trying to say that don't worry about if you will find the one, that person will appear to you or already has but you don't know it yet. Just believe that that special love will come your way." 

Listening to my own words started to make me think. Maybe I should just cling onto the hope that he will feel the affection I hide deep inside for him.The feelings that I have developed are getting stronger and I  don't know what my next move will be, maybe hope is all I need to solve this impossible riddle.

"Thank you, your opinion really means a lot to me." He then grabbed my hand and cupped it into his and pulled it close to his chest. I start to feel my cheeks get warmer and I quickly look away to avoid his gaze onto my face.

"Myung-eun, I have something important to ask you and if you feel uncomfortable, please tell me." I looked back at him to see him looking down at my hands in his.

"What if...you were my meant to be match, what if I was waiting for you to come around and be with me." I lost all feeling in my body at that moment. All I could do was stare at my hand in his and I felt completely speechless. Quickly say something before he thinks something is wrong.

"Umm....Tae..Taehyung, I don't know what to say." He pulled his hands away and looked away

"Its okay if you don't feel the same way, maybe I was wrong, forget we ever had this conversation" He sounded a bit cold and heartbroken in his words I fell completely for him and I cant just let this chance get away from me. He got up to leave the room and I found myself running up behind him and hugging him from behind.

"Please, don't leave, I do....I do feel the same way" I choked on my words and I was blinded from the tears building up in my eyes. "You don't know how long Ive hoped to hear those words come out of your mouth." I slowly started to cry and he pulled away and faced me. He cupped my face with his hands and I could see a tear form in his beautiful eyes.

"Myung-eun, you are the best thing that has ever happened to come into my life. Please dont cry, it pains me to see you this way" He quickly wipes my tears and kisses my forehead. I blush intensely and I couldn't hold it back. I heard him laugh and kissed me again but this time, he managed to pull my head up and kissed the lips. I froze and a small smile started to form on my face.

"I love you Taehyung..." I said in a whisper

"I love you too Myung-eun" He then hugged me and made me get intense butterflies in the stomach. This was just the speck of our beautiful relationship that has just blossomed into a small development of a rose. I feel like I am capable of doing anything now. Thank you Taehyung, for being here with me and feeling my unconditional love for you.

 

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this new chapter I just wrote. I was sooo into this chapter I made myself start to tear up. I am truly srry that I havent updated in a while and I know you have all waited for it but I will try to update more often on all of my stories. If you are new to my stories, feel free to go check out some of my other series and scenarios. Saranghae everyone and as always Annyeong!!! <3