Chapter 1

When a Kingka loves.....

"I sat on the counter in my dining room looking at the pabo I cann my bestfriend Amber. Why is she co caught up if she lost her precious phone, man it's like she is obsessed.

"Where is my phone, why is it so hard to find a square object with a glowing screen!!" She said looking under my blankets and under my bed.

"You sleep over for one day and you immediately mess up my room looking for a phone, great you owe me some food you pabo and it's on my end table." I said rolling my eyes pointing at the end table.

"And that is why I love you, and how long has it been sitting there exactly?" Amber said grabbing it.

"Since you started looking for it and I could have avoided all this mess by just telling you , man I'm slow haha." I said laughing at myself.

"And I'm the pabo." she said looking at me with a smud look

"Yes you are." As I laughed at Amber I looked at the time.

"Oh my god if we don't leave now we are gonna be hella late for school! Come on my llama lady lets goo!" I said grabbing my bag and bolting out to the sidewalk. Amber came running after me fizing her snapback and we ran down the sidewalk until we felt like we were about to die of exhausted. Breathing hard, we made it to school and right when we were about to enter the gate to school, a black cadillac van pulled in dropping off someone to school. We walked into school and said our goodbyes before heading off to class.

"Man, why did I forget to go to my locker?" I walked around the corner and I bumped into someone and all I heard was "Hey watch where you going!" The owner of the voice was a tall brown-haired guy with a serious straight face guy. All I could do was bow and walk away quickly. I made it to my locker and grabbed my books and walked back to my classroom. Man, some people don't take things lightly at all.

After school, me and Amber decided to go to the mall and get some new clothes to rock at the spring concert going on at school a week from now. I decided to go to the hat store alone because Amber wanted to go check out jeans and jackets. 

"Wow this white snapback is so kawaii lol I'm seriously a anime nerd." I thought looking at a white snapback with a donut with cute eyes. In the corner of my eyes I could see someone looking at hats who looked familiar. I turned my head and saw a tall brown headed guy.

"Hey it's that same dude I bumped into at school." I whispered to myself as I got a better look. "And he is kind of cute. But he probably doesn't like me because I bumped into him." I walked past him and noticed a cute pink snapback with a word on it. Man, this is cute. It said, "Infinity" with an infinity sign below it. I put it back because I noticed the price. "Oh hell no, 700 yen for that ish, got me messed up." I thought shaking my head.

Taehyung(V) POV

I looked at all these hats but none seem to catch my eye. "Maybe this one, nope it's not my style, this one..nope." I thought as I looked at different snapbacks. Then all of a sudden, a sweet smell filled the air as I saw this white snapback. I turned my head and saw a girl with brown hair. "Hey that was the same girl that bumped into me in the hallway today. Such a pabo nerd if you ask me." I turned back to the hat I was once looking at. Something in my mind kept telling me to look back at her but I continued to look at the hats in front of me.

Your/Myung-eun's POV

I turned to look at him again and I noticed this black snapback above his head. "Man he is tall" I thought then snapped out of it when I looked back at the hat. I moved closer to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and gave me a frustrated questioned look.

"Can you move please, I need to grab that hat." He moved and I tried to reach for the hat and I couldn't reach it. I saw an arm stretch and grab the hat and handed it to me, It was him.

"Thank you." I bowed and moved to the mirror behind him. I tried it on and I questioned my decision. Then I turned to him.

"Hey does this hat look good on me." I asked looking at him

"Why should I answer that." He said turning around to look at me with a frustrated face.

"I'm sorry for asking." I awkwardly turned back at the glass mirror. "You look fine with it on." I heard a voice behind me, him again.

"Thanks, your opinion means a lot." I said being kind like I usually am. I heard a huff from behind me. I turned around to see him still browsing the same place over and over. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder again, I had a wierd but nice idea.

"What do you need now?" He said sounding even more frustrated. "Can you hand me another one of those hats." I pointed at the same hat I had one. He handed it to me and said, "Is that all you need or are you going to bother me again?" He said rudely but I didn't mind because I knew he was just frustrated.

"Can you face the mirror for me?" I asked nicely

"Why should I do that?" He looked at me funny like I was some wierdo.

"Please, this is the last time I'll ask for you help." He huffed again and moved infront of the mirror. I quickly placed the black snapback on his head and back up. He made a satisfied sound looking at himself with the hat on.

"Do you like it?" I asked looking at him. His hair was suprisingly soft when I put the hat on and actidentally touched it.

"Yeah, it looks alright, thanks I guess." He said looking at me awkwardly

"No problem" I said with a smile and walked away. I went to go pay for the hat and I could hear footsteps behind me with was most likely his. I paid for my hat and headed out to see Amber with tons of bags.

"Woow Amber on a shopping spree, are you even done?" Looking at her with big eyes.

"My mom called and she is here to pick me up so do you mind if I leave?" I nodded and hugged her. She soon disappeared with those bags and I headed off to the food court. I went into this restaurant and sat down at a booth and waited to be served. I put both of my headphones and listened to pandora on a kpop station. 

"Hey this song is actually kind of good." I smiled and looked at the owners of the song and it said, "BTS."

"Nice name." I whispered to myself and continued to hear the song which was called "Just One Day."

"This is now my favorite kpop song." Closing my eyes waiting for the waiter. All of a sudden, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

 

Hey guys, did you enjoy the first chapter of my new story " When a Kingka Loves...". Well I enjoyed writing it, I may have made it to long but since I love you guys, I'm going to make them long so you guys get the most out of the action. Who tapped her shoulder, was it the waiter or someone else? Find out in the next chapter. Annyeong!!
 

Btw if you wanted to see the black snapback they both bought its right here..
 

ce17bf1ad0943f6d40923f97ea57508671df49c3