BRICK (PART 2)

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omona! 700+views and 60+ subscribers thank you so much TT this means a lot to me thank you thank you thank you! This urged me to update today (my longest story update so far) and another reason is IOI's perf on Sugarman where Somi wore an NY Yankees pink sweater. Now, who's that 98 liner kpop star born in New York? (excuse your delusional author lol)

 

I know the rest of the IOI members are wearing NY Yankees themed tops too but I can’t help but connect the coincidence. Ok, before I go C-R-A-Z-Y, hope you love this one, let’s move on to the second part of Brick leggo!!!

 

 

VERNON POV

 

It’s a bit boring now, not knowing where our destination is, some members were just sleeping and snoring throughout the first few hours of the flight. I still remember scanning Somi from head to toe, her face and body spells PERFECT. She and the girl Chaeyeon are the main guides of our vacation as they informed us that the Queen of Adron kindly ordered them to keep us company. I don’t think they’re Adrians either because I’ve never seen them before or maybe I just don’t attend many social events. To be honest, I think we would do fine without them because we’re 13 boys!

I cleared my throat and called the attention of Somi, she immediately went to me with her smile shining like the sun.

“Yes, Your Highness?”

“I want to drink coffee”

“We only have Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, and Black coffee available. Which of these do you prefer?”

Beautiful brain. Impressive. It’s basic I know, I’m just testing her out because some girls would probably rush and brew coffee without asking the client/customer’s preference.

“Americano”

I was thinking of fooling her around by saying that I’d get juice instead later on when she serves me the coffee I ordered but I guess I’m going to drop it since she proved that she’s smart.

It wasn’t that long when she served me the drink that I ordered. The others might’ve smelled the aroma of the coffee so they all woke up and called the attention of Somi for them to order. I don’t know where her partner went but she handled the pressure well by calming down and telling the members the food and drinks available. She took a small notepad and pen from her pocket, she told them to speak one by one and wrote their ordered food and drinks. Before heading to the back, she repeated the orders that she listed and asked the members’ approval. They nodded with agreement with hands gesturing ‘okay’ while others gave a thumbs up to her. I sipped my coffee as I eyed her movement walking to the back. Closing my eyes, I was calm and quiet and the members know that this means I am satisfied.

I’m not sure if she’s the one who made this but this Americano has well-balanced flavor, it definitely relaxed my whole body from all my thoughts and worries. I affirmatively confirm that she did a job well done when she and her partner Chaeyeon came back with a pair of tray carts filled with sandwiches, cookies, burgers, Cappuccino, and other drinks.

 

Chaeyeon gave out cookies to Dino who is seated behind me, I slowly turned my head so that I won’t spill my drink all over myself.

“Excuse me, who made this Americano?”

“It was Somi, Your Highness. Is there a problem?”

“No. I’m fine” I smiled without showing teeth and assured her as the members thanks the girls for the food and pleasant service.

Both bowed their heads and excused themselves after telling us to enjoy our meals.

 

 

SOMI POV

 

Phew! This mission is tough, good thing Chaeyeon unnie is with me. 13 boys which already included the Prince of Adron! I repeat 13 boys! Damn!

 

“Somi-ya, you did a very good job” Chaeyeon smiled as we reached the small kitchen sitting near a small table.

“I think the prince liked the Americano you made. You’re skills while working as a part time barista before helped a lot”

“I don’t want to get my hopes too high but thanks for the compliment, unnie.” I smiled with a few deep breaths.

“At first, I was worried. I heard the prince was hard to please and is impatient”

“Nah, we can handle it unnie hwaiting!” I said and we high fived each other.

 

 

VERNON POV

 

Windows we closed and couldn’t be opened, it seemed like they were under remote control or something. I already finished my cup of Americano and as if time was on my side Somi went out to check on us. Seeing that I’m finished, she gathered the cup excusing herself. She was about to leave when I cleared my throat making her halt.

“Somi” I said “It was well-balanced, thank you”

She bowed a bit and replied “You’re welcome, Your Highness”

“Call me Vernon”

She slightly bowed again then gave a small smile before going to the back again.

I honestly don’t understand why I wanted to drop the formalities. Maybe it’s because I’m used to the fact that my friends call me by my second name. My first name makes me feel old, I cringe every time royals from different countries call me by my first name.

“Attention passengers: This is Captain Jackson Wang, we got 5 minutes from landing to South Korea. Thank you”

My eyes widened

South Korea?

Wow! So far from Adron

 

The members’ jaws dropped, S. Coups eyeballs are about to come out of its sockets. You might be wondering…. this is their first time traveling overseas, their first time traveling in an Asian country, and our first time traveling together.

 

Somi and Chaeyeon walked on the aisle wearing casual outfits. But I paid more attention on Somi’s look, she wore a pink NY Yankees sweater and light blue jeans which highlighted her long legs and…. I gulped at the thought, s*** this girl’s got an S-line! They are paired with black and white Converse plus a white leather tote bag. It looked like they were doing an airport fashion show.

According to Chaeyeon, we’re not staying in a hotel or even in the city. So we assume we’d be going to the country side. When we reached the outside of the airport, there waited a bus with a banner saying “WELCOME TO KOREA, SVT ADRON!”

Some of the members went “whoa!” while others laughed filling the atmosphere with excitement. The pair of girls were just mysteriously quiet and serious as they hopped on the bus. I followed Somi while Jun, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan and Hoshi trailed behind me. Our leader suddenly halted making the other half of our brotherhood do so too. We, the guys already seated followed his gaze. The driver was a girl, first impression she looked scary and bad having sunglasses and her hair tied up in a ponytail. She remained expressionless, only tilting her head towards Somi and Chaeyeon as they greeted her in Korean.

 

“C’mon man, move!” Jeonghan who was standing next to S.Coups complained. Leader got back to his senses and hurried picked the front row seat, sitting with his backpack on his lap. The others shook their heads and some have the same thought with me. He likes the girl because he chose to grab the seat behind her, she was quiet and never uttered a single word or even welcomed us at least with a smile.

 

Another long ride of 3 hours, it was on the first 5 minutes of the trip when S. Coups looked back at me and mouthed saying that I should ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter