CHILLY CHILI

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VERNON POV

 

Wait, did I just follow her again when she told me to hurry 'cause we're eating out for breakfast? Hoho, not cool.

I was distracted from her sweet scent earlier and that doesn't stop me from doing something fun. I think I missed her annoyed face from last night.

'I'm not gonna make everything easy for you Jeon Somi' I thought and inwardly smirked as we entered the restaurant.

 

SOMI POV

 

Just when I thought he's already understanding the situation and following my instructions to help him blend in...

"I want ketchup with my sunny side up. If they ran out or don't have one, go buy me one" Vernon ordered and motioned me to get a bottle of ketchup.

I inwardly groaned as I walked to the counter. The kitchen staff informed me that they've ran out and I looked back at Vernon who raised one brow at me. I rolled my eyes before facing a kitchen staff member. Hmmm...Aha!

"Miss, do you have some red pepper chili paste?" I asked.

I returned to Vernon holding a bottle of red pepper chili paste. "This is Korean ketchup. You're in South Korea now so you have to start eating and appreciating food that we eat" I said while pouring the pepper paste on Vernon's sunny side up.

"We? Since when were you Korean? You don't look like one" he remarked

I'm used to this stuff. "I was born here in South Korea, raised in South Korea and have a Korean name. Now, bon appetit your ketchup-ness"

After several spoonfuls of his breakfast, he began sweating plus his ears, cheeks, and neck are turning red. I smirked a bit while I ate my breakfast. I know I'm a pretty bad bu him having fun ordering me around doesn't mean that I don't get to have fun too. He's not saying anything or complaining about the spiciness until he "Hoooo!" exhaled and kept fanning his face with his hand.

He held his glass tightly "Pour me water. NOW!" 

A waitress,seeing the situation, grabbed a pitcher of water and hurriedly went toward our table. Before she could pour water on Vernon's glass, I took the pitcher from her and poured the water above his head. He closed his eyes and shivered due to the water being cold.

From what I just did, I don't care for being screwed and scolded by Nayoung unnie. One of my tasks is to teach him lessons and one of those lessons is for him to respect other people and not view them as robots whom he can just order around.

==========================================================

 

NATTY POV

Chan chuu Natty. I don't have a surname and I don't know why. Is Natty even my real name? They say that it is what I am called which means it is my name. Asking anyone further would just lead to a punishment. It's like finding a piece of me, of who I really am.

I just do chores. That's it. I'm prohibited to go outside the gates of this villa, I wanted to question why but I can't and couldn't do so. I've lived in and took care of this villa probably since I was born. Cinderella? Maybe a little, nobody in the household treated her like family anyway. I never felt anything but chills and cold while living in the villa. CCTV cameras would watch my every move, the fact that even the bathrooms have cameras and bugging devices disgust me. Whenever I cover the cameras before taking a bath, I would get called and punished for doing so.

The master would beat me up til my cheeks turn as red as an apple. I'd hide my tears while taking a shower, either the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter