STRAWBERRIES

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to update this story for like almost half a year. I'm having a hard time recently but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna leave this story unfinished. I'm grateful and I thank those who subscribed, waited, supported and loved my stories. I will do my best and write more chapters that would flutter the hearts of my readers.

I wrote this chapter due to my happiness from SEVENTEEN's #DontWannaCry1stWin and #DontWannaCry2ndWin and also from heart fluttering moments I daydreamed about.

<3

=======================================================================

VERNON POV

 

What a beautiful day in Adron.

A purple medieval-ish clothing awaits me. They said it was pretty similar to what my grandfather wore at his coronation day but mine's got some modern touches.

A grand ceremony. Coronation Day.

Everyone in Adron are present. The twelve members of SEVENTEEN sat in the front row seat. I glanced at my mom as she stood on the left side and smiled proudly at me. I slowly lowered my head as the Archbishop placed the crown.

I realized that I wasn't the only one crowned. I faced the crowd and a woman's hand with a ruby ring on her ring finger lightly squeezed my arm as she held onto it.

The Archbishop announced "I present to you King Hans Vernon of Adron and his wife Queen..."

Then, a pillow hit my head, waking me from my beautiful dream.

"Yah! Wake! Up! Your! Sleepiness!" she emphasized every word along with a hit using the pillow.

ugh....Somi

My brows furrowed, why can't this girl give me a break?

"Fine, I'm up I'm up" I pushed myself to sit on the bed with my eyes half closed. My vision caught a glimpse of the bright sunshine.

Hmm...something smells good, I thought. It's like strawberries. Are we having fresh fruits for breakfast? I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed only to find out that there's nothing prepared in the kitchen but I still smell fresh strawberries.

For the first time in forever, I saw Somi whip her wet hair and the only thing missing is some hard metallic rock music.

"What are you doing?"

She noticed my presence "Ppalli! Ppalli! Get changed we're eating out for breakfast"

The sweet scent of strawberries fill the air with every whip and flip of her hair. Wait, she's the strawberries?

I went back to my room. Her strawberry scent still lingered and inhaling feels so addicting.

Her smile. Her smirk. Her skin. Her attitude. Her cooking. Now, her scent.

As I changed into my clothes, I list all the things I notice about her in my head.

===============================================================================

 

SOMI POV

 

I took Vernon to a Korean restaurant because I'd like to introduce to him traditional Korean food starting with a breakfast meal.

He checked the place out saying it's nice and cozy.

I ordered two bowls of seaweed soup with turnip.

Ever since we went out of the house he wasn't looking at me. Hello, I'm sitting across him. Hold on, Jeon Somi, the fact that he doesn't look at you bothers you? What in WORP gunshots is that?

He fidgets for seconds and looks downwards. He looks at his left and then on his right.

I clapped my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter