FULVOUS TIGRESS LILY

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sincerely apologize for your long wait and I am wholeheartedly grateful of your patience. Thank you again *90 degree bow* for making this story (authored by a rookie AFF writer) reach 130+ subscribers and 1700+ views *teary eyes* 

Btw, have you guys seen Somi's new hair color? The first word that came out of my mouth was "Wow!", then I goshed over it, fangirled and said "oh she's so beautiful, aju nice!" Seeing it feels just right, I'm so happy for Somi. Girl crush is her style :)

And I changed the plot for this chapter, I'm saving the Vernon meets a Korean guy for the next chapter. Enjoy!

uno, dos, tres, four leggo!

==========================================================================

 

VERNON POV

 

The apartment looked neat and very nice. My first day in the Douma apartment wasn't bad. She showed me around and informed me that I'll be sleeping in the sofa, sure I can live with that. Then she prepared to cook for breakfast, the way she tied her hair and wore her apron 

She was tasked to teach me Korean in a span of 3 months, really WORP? Really JYP? What were they thinking? I imagine Dino whining when it comes to learning a different language, he is being tutored back in the WORP headquarters.

For the whole hour, all I did was read English-Korean dictionaries. Isn't Somi supposed to converse with me so that I could get used to speaking Korean words or phrases? I'm not even sure if I'm pronouncing them right. Then she tells me to just watch Korean speaking tutorials in Youtube. I didn't do what she told me to, I turned the tv on and watched some Korean show.

The show's really boring and adults are acting like babies. I can't easily go out alone because WORP highly required Somi to guard me wherever, I repeat WHEREVER I go. How is whining like a child and suddenly shifting to doing hearts entertaining?

 

"Saranghae" the girl in the tv said it with a baby-ish voice and I think the concept doesn't even suit her age.

Stone staring at the tv, I asked Somi without even looking at her "What does saranghae mean?"

Asking even though I clearly know what that means

"Tss, it means 'shut up' you " she answered

"well you saranghae (shut up)" I said

I turned the tv off and casually walked to her room with my hands on my pockets "Tell me when breakfast is ready, saranghae"

===============================================

SOMI POV

 

I was turning my back at him and whisking milk, butter, egg, bourbon and vanilla extract together in a bowl when I heard him say "Tell me when breakfast is ready, saranghae"

I halted

I turned my head to look at him unbelievingly but he was already inside my room. Seriously? Didn't I tell him that I forbid him from going to my room?

WTF HE LOCKED IT!

"Yah! What do you think you're doing? Get the heck out of my room right now!"

"I don't follow orders, Somi"

Psh, who does he think he is?

"Breakfast is almost ready and since your being a jerk you're not getting any of it!"

I turned around to go back to the kitchen when my room's door opened. I went back to whisking and even though I'm busy I definitely feel his presence.

Him watching me is getting in my nerves then...

"Something's kinda burning" he said

Great. I forgot about the bacon, I quickly turned the heat off and put the strips of bacon on a separate plate. I'm thankful that the bacon weren't completely burned.

I sighed in relief then glared at him. He raised a brow at me.

"You're not a prince here so help me out and don't raise a brow. If you're not going to, then you're not eating any of this" I scolded

"If you asked nicely earlier then I would've helped you" he stood and went to my side in a flash.

I calmed myself and yeah I'm a little guilty "Chop these into tiny bits and also dice those apples, please" smiling at him

5 minutes later

"Oppa, are the apples-ahh!"

Ladies and gentlemen, I got flour on my nose thanks to the heir of the Adron throne.

This guy is declaring a flour fight.

I took some flour and chased him, we ran around the house and sprinkled flour at each other like kids.

15 minutes later

Breakfast is ready! Yay I'm so happy!

Wait, there's one more thing.

"Since you did a good job, I'm going to make orange smoothies"

While squeezing fresh oranges, I heard a growl and no it's not from my stomach.

"In Korea, no one starts eating until the eldest eats first and before eating we say jal-mok-get-seum-nida to express gratitude"

"Jal-mok..what?"

"Repeat after me. Jal"

"Jal" Lol his tongue is cute

"Mok"

"Mok"

"Ket"

"Ket"

"Seum"

"Seum"

"Nida"

"Nida"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter