ORANGE RED

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm truly grateful and endlessly thanking you for being patient, supporting and loving my story *bows 90 dregrees*, to celebrate VL's 110+ subscribers and 1400+ views, here's

PRINCE VERNON OF ADRON aka Bad Boy In Crown (he came alive and made my dream come true during KCON NY 2016)

 

ENNIK SOMI DOUMA aka Agent Jeon the tough girl in town

Agent Kim Sejeong (she'll be appearing in this chapter)

Agent Kang Mina

and a new chapter leggo!

=========================================================

 

VERNON POV

 

Makeover huh. Most are nervous, some are excited and others would study their "role" carefully. Basically, we're all fronting.

Four of our members are being hairstyled, getting new haircuts, hair colors, and tips from stylists on how to dress according to your new identity. While waiting for our turn, Wonwoo stared at his new identity "Won" profile while telling me that even though he'll be pretending as a rich kid, he'll still be the quiet and humble Wonwoo we all know.

WORP is very detailed. They'll make everything seem real from birth certificates, styles to our foster or pretend families and homes. In Wonwoo's case, a childless elder couple who are known to be WORP's investors slash financial advisers will be acting as his parents. His name is "Won" because the script says that his parents named him after the South Korean currency, Hoshi even wants us to call him "Soonyoung" from now on because he wants to get used to his new name. We all agreed that we'll try our best to call each other by our new names.

Hi, I'm not Prince Vernon of Adron, either I'm his doppleganger or I just look a bit like him. Say the name, Chwe Hansol. I have no choice but to adapt and accept the change for my, my mother's, my friends' and my country's safety. My new name is pretty close to my first name "Hans" which I've always hated in my pre teens since Old Larry gave me that name.

I saw how Jeonghan's long blonde hair was cut and dyed into raven black transforming to Yu Jeonghae, the son of female fashion designer and WORP's secret designer for protective suits and bulletproof clothing.

S. Coups now Seungcheol is gonna be a new addition to a family who loves sports and a new basketball team member of the school we're all going to attend. We played basketball back in Adron and his stamina and height were his advantages.

Nayoung already warned us that we should be careful in our public surroundings and just hang out secretly. From this day forward, we are grouped into three units and we have to stay or hang out with our respective units and act like we (each unit) were strangers or meeting each other for the first time in public.

We'll be needing a huge amount of getting used to because it's tough not to notice each other when we've known each other for several years. Back in grade school we had a class of our own and no it's not the Special A kind of class but for Special Troublemakers. We brought chaos in our previous and respective classes and so teachers agreed to put 13 of us in one class. Our class and group were called SEVENTEEN (SVT) because of the 17 cases of trouble we brought to the school and streets combined.

But we'll be graduating on a different school now and no more trouble or else our loved ones will be harmed. This isn't our territory, a different environment and we're aliens here. We have 3 weeks to learn Korean since we all speak Adronese, English, and some Spanish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter