DESIRE

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay! 42 views :D kamsahamnida and because of that I'll be publishing Chapter 2 which involves a Pledis pair (Jellykyeol's request) at the beginning of the ball and before King Alaric lost consciousness

Pinky as Princess Piper of Froyle (Princess Phoea's sister)

imagine her wearing this dress

her mask

Mingyu

 

his blue mask

==========================================

'Why does it take so long for us to go in?' Mingyu thought and he was getting impatient as he and the other 11 boys wearing tuxes and masks gathered waiting outside the castle doors. They can't get in since security seems very tight tonight and all they could think of is to partner with the rich and eligible maidens either from the kingdom of Adron or from other kingdoms. They're all handsome and no doubt there are chances for them to get laid tonight. The blue masked boy ruffled his hair in frustration, he loves crashing and messing up balls but he hates being in one. The royal gates opened and limousines with flags of different kingdoms and countries arrived. He sighed at the sight of the men he called "his brothers" getting excited as women from around the world stepped out from their limousines. "Guys, we're hitting two birds with one stone. Not only can we save Vernon tonight, we can also meet gorgeous ladies!" he recalled what S.Coups, their leader, said as they prepare for the masquerade ball. The others already got partners either a few years older than them or few years younger. Woozi was kind enough to accompany a senior citizen countess and S. Coups was picked by a lady who introduced herself as a young Duchess. A girl wearing a poppy column evening dress stood behind her, she pulled the lady's wrist. 'I guess this shy one's going to be my partner then' he smirked inwardly and bowed a little as he introduced himself. The lady in poppy red hesistated for a few seconds before finally introducing herself as Princess Piper of Froyle. He escorted her as they entered the castle and couldn't help but mentally tap himself a job well done thinking how lucky he is to have a princess as his date. He quickly talked with the announcer as he gave the princess' invitation and the pair was introduced as "Princess Piper of Froyle and her Mr. Techno Kim". The princess looked at me before shifting her eyes to the crowd as we descended the grand staircase.

"I only want you" he whispered to the princess as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter