CURRANT

VerMilion Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's my Christmas gifts to y'all for being patient and supportive to my stories. Aside from SEVENTEEN, IOI and VerMi, you guys also made my 2016. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

S. COUPS POV

It's almost five minutes and this girl is still rolling on the floor laughing her off. 'Yeah her body figure is no joke' I thought 'Get your head straight S. Coups! You're not a playboy anymore and you're not in Adron anymore' I shook my head.

Nayoung unnie's loud laughter is finally toning down although I'd like to hear her laugh more but we can't waste anytime. Right now, I've got a new purpose. I feel like it's not about protecting Vernon anymore, not about Adron, not fitting in but getting to know Korea and learning Korean basically getting to know her world and getting to know her.

I offered my hand for her to grab on and stand up. She unhesitantly grabbed it and as soon as she stood up, her smile changed to stone.

"How old are you?" she asked

"21" My throat went dry for a second, why is she suddenly asking how old I am?

"Month?"

"August"

"Korean lesson #1 when you greet a person, you say 'anyong haseyo' and then bow lightly" she demonstrated and continued "And don't call me 'Nayoung unnie', since you're older than me, you can call me 'seonsaeng-nim'"

"Seon-saeng-nim?"

"Yes, seonsaeng-nim. Now wait here, I have to change and get my stuff" she gestured me to wait and I obediently did.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

SOMI POV

 

"Mworago?" I said raising an eye brow and crossing my arms, this guy is really challenging me. Does he think I just give up?

Why does this mission have to be so annoying? Ahh jinjja am I going crazy?

I slapped my cheeks to erase my clouding thoughts. "Focus" I whispered to myself and exhaled

------------------------------------------------------

VERNON POV

 

Hmm, what's this? A pegasus plushie?

I lightly laughed at the thought. Reminds me of the time Old Larry had a meeting in Greece while he left Veronica and I in Corinth. I got out of the hotel and escaped the guards and escorts. There's a statue of a pegasus in Corinth and from there I began exploring Greece myself. Of course, I brought money and some stuff with me. I was lost for a few days and then came back.

 

I checked out her box full of art materials. She has a shelf of coloring books and drawing books but a thicker notebook caught my eye and I was so curious I reached out my hand to get it.

Wait.

 

 

Somi's silence.

 

Should I leave now? Or maybe scan the notebook a few more minutes?

 

It's so loud, is she planning to do something?

Well, I think I'm done having a good look at her room right now.

I unlocked the door but before twisting the knob, I glanced at the notebook again. Nah, I'm good.

 

I twisted the knob and opened the door then a surprise attacked me.

 

=====================================

 

SOMI POV

 

Ok ok ok

 

I'm warming up and freeing my legs. Stretch here, stretch there.

 

Oh yeah!

 

1.

 

 

2.

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

"Yaaaaahhhh!!!" I screamed as I charged towards my door.  I was running fast and then the door opened, revealing my surprised stepcousin.

 

Guess what?

 

A huge clash happened and now on top of him. Great. Just great.

 

"Hey! What was that for? Can you get off of me? You're so heavy" He complained

 

"I'm punishing you-" I stopped speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter