Chapter 9

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

My tears causes them panicked, they all gathered around me with their guilty faces. They were so silent that the only that echoed in the room was my sobbing. Taehyung then sat on my bed, he my arm gently, wipes my tears. he tries to calm me down, but when I tried to take a breath it was hopeless, I sheds too many tears it ended up overflowing out of my eyes just like rainfalls.

"I'm sorry So Ah..." Jin apologized first.

He put his hands together, and bit his lips. I'm not mad at all, I was only feeling too much strained by all their stupid fights and I suddenly feel like I needed Jimin. The only person who can make this chaos to end was Jimin. He was always the one who put things straight and that was what I'm lack off. I couldn't put it straight, things would end up missing and lost just like how i lose Jimin, I thought so, it is all my fault.

"Yeah, if it weren't for you, she wouldn't cry at all..." Suga protested but Namjoon stop it before it could happen..

"Stop it guys... So Ah, needs some rest, not this again..."

"Excuse me, do you even know, who I am?" Suga asked feeling a bit pressure by Namjoon sudden boss like attitude.

-The F who you are? You don't know this SUGA, I can only tell that you can't mess with the SUGA!-

"I don't but I do know you're annoying AF..." 

-BISH! does it look like I care?-

"Hey! will you guys stop fighting already..." now Taehyung became mad. 

"I guess we should leave..." Hoseok said as he felt that the room was getting intense, he grabs Namjoons hand then tag him along with him. He looks at Jin, Suga and Jungkook, signaling that they should also leave. As they left and shutting the door tied, the room only remained Taehyung and me alone. My tears stops a while ago, but I'm still sniffing, my nose got clog by all the snot. Out of sudden, Taehyung grabs my hand and open up my palm out, he then put a ring on it. I was surprise, looking at Taehyung waiting for his explaination, he stare back at me with a very stare. somehow it went in to my soul.

"Hyung had given me this before he left..."

My eyes widen, Jimin's gave the ring to Taehyung by means he had that ring before Jimin even left. I look at the ring, realized and somewhat familiar, I know now that it was Jimin's ring. Jimin had gave this ring to Taehyung and for what, once I again, I look at Taehyung face. 

"What does it mean by this?"

"He asked me to keep it but I just thought that I should gave it to you instead..."

"But why didn't he gave it to me... tell me the truth Taehyung..." I shook Taehyung whole body, I was determined to know the answer.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung let out a very heavy breath. His face shows how heavy this thing was and after giving it to me, he was a little relieve. He stood up, but I wasn't satisfied, I pulled his shirt, on it edge. "He didn't run away..." he sigh "That I can tell..." he walks towards the side table of my bed, grab a glass and pour a water from a bottle and drank it at once. "Nonna..." he called. "I still love you with all of my heart, it's frustrating really..." He chuckled "But I love Jimin Hyung more..."

 

He turns around and gave me this most mature look I've never seen out of him before. He opens his mouth to continue saying something but he got interrupted as somebody had push the door open. Jungkook had appeared. 

"Ah sorry, did I disturb something important?" he asked innocently. I swear, this kid is something, I feel like he's a dog, a really cute foolish dog. I couldn't help but laugh though, Taehyung rolled his eyes and then shook head. "Well then, I came in, because ahjusshi and ahjumma just came visit... they look pretty worried, but I tell them, Nunna were okay..." He said, right then, my step mother and my father had entered the room, dashing immediately to me. My step mother, hugs me tightly and cry. My father talks to Taehyung and the day got a little normal, for a while. Maybe seeing my parents gives my vibes a little at ease, but what if it ended when my parents found out about Jimin's missing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very short updation again! I really don't have a great idea do I? Well I tried, I hope you like it guys and i hope you give me a little comment, cause I need your voice out here! it's very lonely! :'(... So what do you guys think now? Should you tell your parents about Jimin? or should you just let them not knowing it and harm your baby because without your parents, you wouldn't even feel right, do you? hmm it's really hard isn't it?? Oh well.. I know you're strong, so I hope you'll make it!

Thank you guys, for subscribing and reading! I guess it's a GOOD NIGHT.. 안냥!!