Chapter 6

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

I let that guy sat at the waiting zone while i go to the reception counter, there stood Hana, as she saw me she gave me a friendly smile. Hana is quiet but I'm kind of close with her, knowing the fact that she saw me during my casual drunken hour late at night the other day, I just assume that we're quite close, just because. 

"Hana" I called her name. 

"Hey, So Ah, what can I help you for today?" 

"Is the chief in his room? Because I need to talk to him, for a while" 

Hana looks at her watch then back at me. she nodded then her eyes linger to the man in the waiting zone.

"Who's that cute guy? Your fiance, I presume?"

"No... your presume is wrong, he is a stalker... I'll deal with him after I met the chief..." 

Hana chuckle, understood, she nodded her head and I left her. As I knock the chief door, I can hear his voice asking to come in. As I went in, the chief was with his computer with a serious face. I hope he'll agree with me. I pray that, so before I sat, I ask permission to take a seat in front of him, he just casually wave his hand and I sat down. 

"Wait for a while... i have few things to settle..."  he said. there were few silent moment between me and the chief, the only thing that you can hear right then was the sound that was coming from the chief keyboard clicking. Chief is always known for his workaholic behaviour and he would never stop until he settles it. I only seen him out once and that was when we had our collegue night out together at the karaoke bar, where Hana first saw me drunk. He don't have a girlfriend, even at the age 34, he should have settle down already but he decided not to. Well man can marry at the age of 40. Maybe Jimin had thought of that and ran away, he did hesitate on answering my sudden proposal, like there's no immediate answer at all.he could, but I knew he loves me, because I can still feel it, here in my body. 

The chief stop what he was doing, turn his head to me with a wondering looks, he clear his throat then stood up to get something to drink from his drinking table. Chief really loves drinks so much. As he turns to me, he lean against the table.

"What is it that you need, detective?" he said while taking a sip of his drink. He then walk towards his seat, and put down his drink on his desk and took a sit. 

"I need a permission sir..."

"Permission to what?"

"to start a personal case sir..."

The chief look at me straight, he has this stern face that could creep the hell out of you. he stood up and went towards the window behind him. 

"You do know that is against the law?"

"Yes I do sir... but I really need to... I don't have any choice..."

"What kind of case is it?"

"My fiancee...went missing" I said hesitantly. I can't tell the chief, Jimin ran away, that would be another matter for me and I don't want that to be in the report at all. The chief gave me this strong looks. I can see that he feel unease about it.

"How long have he been gone?"

"I don't know what time he was gone, but I'm certain this morning sir..."

The chief was silent, the sound of his breathe makes me become nervous. I knew that this won't be easy. A personal case had been forbidden by the law since long time ago, only cause there was a man that had ruin his reputation over such case, he couldn't control his emotional and now he is a legend, whoever he was, he has my respect. 

"I can't let you do it... it's against the law to include feelings and criminal act at once, you already know this, as you were inform, things could go wrong...Wait till 24 hours, then I'll ask someone to search for him, we may need your alibi, and people who also happens to be around him before the morning he was gone"

"But sir... I believe I'll put away my feelings aside and finish what I started like I usually do.."

The chief sigh, he turns around and gave me a really long gaze, then he went closer. he bit his lips.

"So Ah, please trust me this, I will never say I don't believe you, instead I believe you most than anyone here. No matter how much you put it through last time but I can't let you do it, personal case has always been the most terrifying business, you might get hurt even worst and especially what I heard from your charge in the hospital, I can't let that happen, you need a small job after this...I'm really sorry So Ah"

"Sir..." before I could finish the chief cuts me off with a bundle of papers.

"No more words... that's my final decisions..."

I grab the papers from his hand. 

"This are the small cases that I need you to solve... and for your fiancee, I really am sorry but I want you to make a report about it, that's the best you can do for now and I'll promise you, I'll send someone else go find your fiancee immediately..." The chief said sounding sympathy, he then go back to his sit, and he added "Now please, do your job, I know you are hurt right now, but this job needs you... I need you to be strong.." The chief looks at me, I can feel how my eyes heating up to tears but I swallowed it deep inside, I stare back at the chief as he continues "I'll catch up with you when I'm done with my work, you just analyze it before we discuss it together..." I stood up, about to leave, but then he calls me back "Ah, yes, and So Ah, before I forgot... I had assigned, two new recruit under your supervision... they'll be helping you out with the case..." 

"Who...?"

"They already waited in your office...you may now be dismiss..." he said with a nod.

I walk out, my mind was curious about this new recruit. It's been a while that I haven't been working with anyone. The last time, I was working with were two woman, Mo Ri and Bae Hyun but then Mo Ri went back to Jeju Island, and work there instead while Bae Hyun was move to the Dongsu Station in Incheon, to be promote as inspector. Well, I hope the chief has given me the same attempting team I used to have. Atleast I can do two things at once, this case and finding Jimin. I'm sorry Chief, by hook or by crook, I would do anything, to get back the person I love, I can't let anyone do it for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update. I wanted to update last night, but the server were gone like the whole night. TT... i hope this can give you a little satisfactions...

This is some info about the main character.

So Ah (You) is a strong person. That's because she use to go to all girl strict disciplinary high school in Busan, brought up by her only father since she was 8 and learn Judo her whole life. She was being called a JJang in her highschool, had defeated few bullies in another school, and won tons of medal over her Judo skills. She was interested in defender career, she wanted to be a detective and be stronger.

Hope you guys like it, please subscribe and leave your comment below!! 안냥!