Chapter 4

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

Jimin has nicely parked his car in the basement of our apartment building. Finally I am back, home safely. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I look at Jimin who is now getting outside of the car. He had opened up the trunk to fetch my bag. As I climb out, I look around the basement parking area; there are not much of cars here nowadays. Its spring break, so kids is off from school, and it’s an opportunity for the parents to go back to their village, it also explains why TaeHyung is back. Since we live in Busan, it’s too far to go back now, when spring break only last for 2 weeks; it’s tiring to go forth and back again, especially when you live in Busan. 

Speaking of those kids, what could they possibly have done to my place? I bet he played with my PS3 so much. Back when we live together in Busan, he always go without my permission and play PS3 all day. Stepmother would often get piss off, because of his playing games addictions, non-stop; he never did his housework and homework.

We walk side by side towards the elevator, as we reach to our level; we went to our apartment main entrance. Jimin presses the button of the lock to unlock the door, as the locker started to make a sound, the door finally opens. First I saw nothing but dark room, and as I took few steps in front, the lights went on and I saw a bandana saying ‘WELCOME NONNA SOAH AND CONGRATULATIONS!’ I closes my mouth to hid my jaw dropping face. TaeHyung with a hat on his head and a present, he handed it over to me. Jungkook plays around, pulling out the confetti boom and mess around the floor.

“You guys thank you” I exclaimed. I look at Jimin who is laughing so hard of Jungkook childish behaviour. He looks really happy.

“We also brought bbq sets for us 4 to have dinner…” Jungkook exclaimed as he shows the sets of BBQ on the table behind them.

“Corrections, it’s 5 of us!” Taehyung said pointing on my tummy.

Jungkook looks at my tummy and came closer, he kneel down and suddenly put his ear on it. I push him slowly and was a little surprise by his actions.

“Hmm, Jungkook… it’s not yet that big, it’s 2 weeks old… it doesn’t have soul yet…” I said with a grin.

Jimin laughs again, he pulls Jungkook up and laughs again. Jimin laugh is the best, back when were in college together, he always laughs and enjoy his youth, this days I hardly hear it, because of his lack of time spending with me.

“Okay then, let’s just sit and have a good meal…”

Jimin rubs his hands, and look fully appetite. He seems excited about the meats, he does love BBQ so much. As for me, I didn’t feel like eating much, but as the thought that these boys have work so much just for me, I should eat and show some appreciations. Before we could dig in together, Jimin’s phone rang. He quickly looks at the screen, and the face he shown earlier has turn to serious.

“I’m sorry, you guys can go on ahead…” Jimin stood up and left us.

I look at taehyung and Jungkook who is now didn’t mind digging. I say, they pretty cute for a senior high school student. So I grin. Taehyung looks at me with a questioning face, he then look at Jungkook.

“Jungkook-ah… can you bring me some sauce, that spicy sauce I brought earlier…”

“Aww… but you said, you don’t want to, because you’re afraid if you would get ulcer…”

“I didn’t say that seriously… I was just playing around with you… can you please then?”

Jungkook stood up heading in the kitchen, leaving me and Taehyung alone. Taehyung grab a meat and put it in my plate. I look at him confuse.

“Eat… I don’t think that Jimin hyung would want you to stop eating, especially with that baby in you…”

Taehyung grab a meat and put it in his mouth, slowly he chew it. He grabs another, but this time he put it in a salad, eating it full mouth. I chuckle, this guy can eat so much. So I just eat the meat.

“Ah, this boy, where is he? I need them sauce…” he argued. For a minute, Jungkook came back with the sauce in his hand, handing it over to Taehyung, he sat back down. Jimin came back after, he began to eat along. The night didn’t feel weird after all.

 

The next morning, as I open my eyes, I turn around to see how Jimin is but he wasn’t in the bed. He might already wake up and was getting ready for breakfast before going to work. So I climb down, make the bed neatly and then went to get my towel. It’s Tuesday, and there’s a lot of things to do at the stations since I miss out a lot as I was send in the hospital for the whole day yesterday. Nothing was particularly strange had happen until I went to get my clothes after showering. Jimin’s clothes were gone, everything, his towel, I went in the toilet, his toothbrush was also gone, I didn’t realize it when I was brushing my teeth. Wait! What had happen?

I quickly dress up in my uniform, not to mind my hair all mess up and wet, I ran outside the bedroom and then went inside the living room and the kitchen. Everything spotless and nothing was basically being touched. Then I saw a post it paper on the dining table.

‘I’m sorry!- Jimin’

I didn’t know why, but all I could do right now was crying, and drop down slowly to the floor. What did I ever do to deserve this? Jimin ran away and for what? Was it my baby? Was he not ready with our future coming soon?

Taehyung came in the living room with Jungkook; they were shock and came straight up to me. Taehyung reads the note, and gotten really angry, he throw the post it paper far away and then the dining chair was all knock down because he couldn’t control his anger. Jungkook just sit there beside of me and trying to comfort me.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait! and another short update! I promise you the right story! please subscribe!