Chapter 10

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

That night I finally got discharge, my parents said that they wanted to stay with me after knowing that I got pregnant, but the thing that they haven’t found out was Jimin gone missing. Taehyung and I made a deal that our parents shouldn’t find out about it no matter what. So, we had to lie to them, saying that Jimin is working outside the country for a while.

“Oh, so we’ll just wait till he comes back then we will leave and go back to Busan…” My father suggested.

Taehyung looks at me, with widen eyes. I know that he is scared things will be found out sooner or later. I shook my head, so he can calm a little bit.

“Why are you guys look so panic especially you Taehyung, did you just happen see any ghost?” ask my step mom with a chuckle, caressing Taehyung cheek.

“Not at all, Hmm it's just…” Taehyung trailed off, and then Jungkook step forward and interrupted.

“I’m staying over at Nonna place ahjumma... they thought you might not like it...”

My parents chuckle at the end. Jungkook saved us somehow from being caught in an awkward situation or blirting out the truth, I guess. In the end, I laugh along. Taehyung playfully hit him, rather a little irritate of his best friend, although he is smiling but it faded away as our eyes met. Taehyung better not spoiled this at all.

“We never have trouble if Jungkook stay along with us… since Spring break is almost over… school entrance is not far behind…” said my father.

Taehyung and I look at one another, from here on out, I guess lying to them is the least we can do up untill Jimin come back, hopefully sooner, or things will be suspicious. Taehyung called a taxi for our ride; as it arrive, we all stands outside the hospital, while waiting my turn to climb in, I look up the tall building of the hospital, somehow I felt a familiar presence  is in there watching over us. I guess it's my instinct getting confuse now, out of nowhere though I actually had the thought of where could all the four guys be, they had left without any goodbyes though. Oh well, it's better left unsaid from them.

“Nonna… hurry up” Taehyung called. I turn around and climb in the cab immediately.

 

Inside the hospital building, not far from the entrance, looking outside the window there stood two men. One of them was Suga and the other man wears a hoodie jacket and stares at So Ah without blinking. Suga touches his shoulder.

“This isn’t supposed to happen right?” questions Suga. Seeing So Ah parents had come visiting and decided to live with her at their apartment, the original plans could be fail. The other man then turns his head around and looks at him straight.

“No, not at all but it’s better like this, I’m worried about the baby conditions…”

“We have to finish up our job” Suga said. The man turns back, looking outside the window and saw the cab where So Ah and her family took, drove away from the hospital ground. He bit his lips “Jimin…” called Suga. Jimin turns around and nodded.

“Let’s go…” He said, leaving the building together with Suga and drove their car away from the hospital.

 

The next morning I came to work like usual, Namjoon and Hoseok had waited for me in my office. Right now, I want to know how come they became my teammate all of a sudden and not working behind a coffee shop counter. They seated properly, both of them were playing their phone and when they saw me entering, they stops and quickly sat up straight.

“Are you okay now Detective?” Namjoon question.

“I’m fine…” I said and sat down. “I want to know something…” I started to question. “How come you guys working with me now? Weren’t you guys behind the counter of a coffee shop last Sunday?”

“Well…” Hoseok said with a chuckle and look at Namjoon.

“We were, but…” Namjoon then chuckle “we were undercover… there was a suspicion in coffee shop, and that was our very first task…” he added. I got confuse.

“It all started when we first met you…” Hoseok explain “We really felt guilty after your consultation… so we decided that we wanted to join the force, in another way for us to express our sorry… so we applied the police academy, and then got the first and the second place… we were both best student, so we got to choose in which station we wanted to work as our gift, so we decided this place, they then appoint us to investigate a ual harassment activity in the coffee shop… we coincidentally met you… that was unplanned, like seriously…” Hoseok stops and turn to Namjoon to continue explaining.

“We also didn’t know we were appointed under you, and since we heard you were pregnant I guess we got on our protective mode…” Namjoon said. “We will protect you and also learn from you…”

I smile though, couldn’t help by all their good intentions and such a big heart. I wonder if they got any girlfriends, it would be a waste if this boys ended up with no one beside them. they will be a great boyfriend for sure.

“Well, if you say so, we will start our case now…” I took the file the other day the chief had given me, but then I remember about Suga “Hmm, do you guys heard about that Suga guy after I fainted?” I asked.

“Somebody had bailed him out and that explain why he visited you…”

“Who?”

“A guy name Somin…”

“Somin?”

“Yong Somin…”

“Any records?”

“Nope… not at all… too many Yong Somin to figure who he was, but there’s not Yong Somin who got bad records other than a car fines…”

I nodded. Yong Somin? Who is that guy? Why does he sound so suspicious somehow? Oh well, I better not let myself think about it too much, or I’ll get another visit in the hospital and I don’t want that. I let that Suga off this time, if I caught him taking another picture or stalks me, I'll put his life ended by the palm of my hand.

“Well, I guess that can’t be help…”

I took out the documents from the file and then discussed the matter with the boys. It’s a murder case again. This time a picture of a woman lay down on a ground, cover with blood and wearing a knee cut dress, I didn't notice for a while until I clearly look up at the face. I shot up.

“NICOLE!!?”

__________________________________________________________________________________

We’re close to the enemy but far from the enemy. Who could that murder be? I hope you will figure it out sooner.  Do you like it? It’s a little long update, but it wasn’t much… I hope you guys really like it this time. After this maybe there will be a little Jimin coming out and in the scene sometimes. I hope you guys give me a little opinion here. Well 안녕!