Chapter 3

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

        I don't know what happen, but I feel so dizzy. I woke up on my bed like usual, but the feeling of dizziness really hurts. I tried to stand up but I couldn't, so I let myself lay down for a while. I saw some figure coming on the door and that was the last thing I remember. When I woke up this time, I was at a hospital room. My body was only wearing the hospital gown and I was all alone. I wonder where could Jimin and boys be.

       Yesterday when Taehyung and his friend came, Jimin brought us to dinner. I had a little drinking of beer but I knew my body so well, so it can't possibly make me hangover. So it must have been something else. I look at the water drip, as it drops little by little of the water. I always likes staring at it, I remember when my late mother charge in a hospital and all that left me remembering her was how the water slowly drop and mother explain where it actually goes through. That was basically the last thing that she ever teaches me before she left me and my dad alone.

        After I entered my senior year of Highschool, Taehyung came into my life and his mother. It was great at first, to feel a little happiness since my mother pass away. Up until he was about to kiss me. I was in great shock, it was the reason I moved to Seoul and the reason was also include continuing my school in University of Korea. There I met Jimin, we were friends at first, taking same social class, and club, we became really close. We had fun and things ended up us falling for each other. Few years pass by, and the both me and Jimin got a decent job. We decided to get engage and announce it few months ago, Taehyung didn't take it too well, but I talked to him and settle it like an older sister does. He went to boarding school immediately because it was a place where he can't see the real world. as a senior highschool student I guess he needs it, because as what i said, we're legal siblings and things won't change at all.

        "You awake?"

         Finally Jimin had step in the room, with a thomas and a multipupose bin. He must have gone home and cooked it. I feel so lucky to have met this man my entire life.

         "I brought a porridge...."

         "Thank you..." I said and smiles.

         Jimin settle the things on the table, and then open the bin and out came the smell. It smells really good, i can feel my stomach rumbling. I might look like a hungry puppy right now. Jimin turns to me and chuckle.

 

          "Don't make that face... I'll set things up and feed you after..." he said and getting ready to feed me up.

         Jimin pull a chair nearby and sit down, he started to scoop a spoonfull of porridge then blow it slowly, before he let me eats it. The porridge really taste so good, I ended finishing up the whole thing. Jimin grab the thomas and pour out a tea from it and handed me the cup.

          "Drink up..." he said and then went back to sit.

          "Where's TaeHyung and JungKook?" I asked.

           "They stayed home and look after it... You should be resting now..."

           "What did the doctor say?"

           "Hmm..." Jimin lips formed to a small smile. "You're...pregnent..."

  
  

            "Woah!!! serious?"

           "Yes... positively!"

           Jimin hugs me with a laugh and then gave me a little kiss on the forehead.

          "Now I can't wait for us to get marry..." He said sitting next to me now.

          "Me too... does the boys knew about it too?" 

         I was afraid of Taehyung reactions the most, because the looks of him yesterday afternoon, he still seem to be upset about the engagement thing. Jimin doesn't know aboout this, I rather not tell him though. I just let things went smoothly like always.

          "Yeah... they were happy..."

           I kind of feel relieve.. Taking a sip of my tea, I put down it on the nearby table and lay down. Knowing I am pregnent is pretty exciting but also fidgeting. I wish things won't be complicated after this, hoping that this baby will born in a normal life, with an uncle that loves it so much. I look at JImin and started to his hair.

           "Lets get marry soon..." I suddenly said.

           JImin look up and with a straight face, we were silent. He stood up and took the thomas with him and tidy things up. He looks back at me and sat down.

           "Let's then..." He said with a smile and hugs me. I hugs him back and close my eyes. This is the best decision I ever did. It's never too early to get marry.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! You spend too much with your fiancee! I know its a short one, but I am running out of a little idea here. But don't worry,  next time I'll be posting longer ones (not pretty sure though) . Have fun reading guys! don't forget to subscribe and comment below. 안냥하세요!