Chapter 8

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

I didn't know where I was, but I could tell that it was dark, and foggy. I can see a light, a lantern set on a bridge. I didn't know where the bridge had come from, it just came out of nowhere. Because it was dark, and the only thing i can see was that bridge, I walk towards it. I keep on questioning where am I. then another light lid up, not far from the bridge. As I look closely, there was a man figure, it was dark, I could it who that is, but it seems quite familiar. My instinct felt like I knew this person, a person Im longing. Is it possible, that it's Park Jimin? Is it possible that, that figure is him? So I walk up to it, but the more I walk, the more far he goes, I couldn't bare it, my eyes began to tear, my legs suddenly feeling numb, and my heart race, I started to run, as fast as I can, but my legs it doesn't want to, the numb became stronger and I paralyzed, slip and fall.

"JIMIN!!!"

I shouted, and my body shot up, but when I look around, I realize I was somewhere else. the whiteness of the wall, and smell of medicine, I figure that I'm a the hospital. I recall what had happen, but couldn't. My head spins too much, that I could barely think. I look around, trying to find a way to call the nurse. I saw a button with an exclamation mark, and pressed it. Then a few moment, the nurse came in, somewhat she wasn't the only one. First I saw, TaeHyung and Jungkook came in with the saddest and worry face I ever seen.

They wanted to get closer to me, but the nurse ask them to stay far from my bed because she need to check up on her first and so they just stood there quietly. Then a few second later, as the nurse check my pulse and my stomach, there were another people came in. the door swing slowly open, and came in Namjoon stops and hold his forehead and Hoseok just form a little smile, maybe they are relieve to see thatI'm awake. 

As the nurse stops, she nodded her head and then gave me a smile. That smile gives me a little hope, that I'm fine.

"Ms Han, you are now in a good conditions... after we finish our paper work, we will release you..."

"What happen to her actually nurse?" Ask TaeHyung.

"She just having a little depressions, because of the baby, she would easily collapsed... but after a few water drip and a rest, she's basically fine... from now on please take care of her health... " she paused then looks at me "Ms, I'll ask the doctor if he'll give you some medical certificate for your job...you need full rest and out of work pressure"

I smile and nodded, then the nurse gone out. This is the second time I collapse and got in the hospital. Maybe I got too worry about Jimin's missing and collapsed this time, because I can feel how pressuring to think about it and right now, I wish I would forget Jimin and stay healthy but I couldn't help it. Who wouldn't want their Fiancee gone after finding out you're pregnent his baby.

"Excuse me... May I ask who are you Hyung?"

Taehyung norrowed his eyes, to see this two boys who are strangely visited me. Of course he'd be cautious, they haven't met and to see how Namjoon and Hoseok dress code, he have the right to put his guards up. Namjoon held out his hand for a handshake but TaeHyung didn't grab it, he just wants answer first. Namjoon then put his hand in his pocket and clear his throat.

"Well then, sorry to be extremely respectfull, but we are happen to be So Ah teammates..."

TaeHyang nodded his head, he then held out his hand to handshake Namjoon.

"Sorry, I was just being cautious..."

Understood, they all shake hands, well greeted and then turn their attentions to me but before they could say anything, the door swing open again. I was surprise that Suga was the one who had came. All the boys turn and their faces were also as surprise I am.

"Who are you?" they all ask in unison.

"I am Suga!" suga said in a cool way.

I am Suga

-I am Suga-

This boys, in one room. Isn't there anything that couldn't be worst?

Then there's this noise coming outside, we all then focus what was going on. Unfortunately for me, I could only see nothing but hearing footsteps, girls shouting and then out of nowhere, a person walks in our room, rushing and had pushes Suga, I can see him falling down on the ground. this person had shut the door and I widen my eyes. It was Jin! He was looking at Suga on the floor. 

"OMG!!! Sorry!"

He jumped like a kid and also squirming. That was unexpected of Jin. God What The Hell is going on here!!! Jin then looks at me, with a very surprise looks, he pointed at me.

-Omo-

"OMO... you're that girl the other day... this must be destiny!!" He said and was quite happy. Then he shook his head, and taking a deep breathe and let it out loudly. The boys around him, he had ignored and walk up to me. "I haven't ask what was your name..."

"Yah!... get away from So Ah!"

Namjoon pushes Jin away from my bed, and that's when Jin got even surprise. He quickly go towards the file on the side of my table. Surely, he was reading my name, and he back away. He shook his head, then looks at me. He went up to me and grab my hand, but Taehyung quickly slap his hand away.

"Who the hell are you touching my Nonna like that..."

"She's my ex-girlfriend!! and right now, i want to get back with her!"

After he said that, Taehyung defended me saying that I'm already somebody's fiancee, Suga then stood up, he shouted that he was pissed off because of Jin, and pushes him aside. Namjoon and Hoseok looks at each other and nodded, they were pinning on Jin, like crazy, then say that So Ah is basically their goddess (I don't know what that mean) then Jungkook said that he was the one who should be with me, because I kiss his cheeks, TaeHyung got mad about it and pin his bestfriend. they all go against each other.

"Yah! Stop it!!!" I said but they barely heard me "Stop it!" i said again, but still they didn't listen, so I force myself to stand up, and I shouted "STOP IT, YOU STUPID PEOPLE! WHAAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING..." before I could continue, I drop on the floor and fall really hard. The boys stop and quickly help me get back on my bed. I couldn't help it, but I cried. I cried so much that my visions went dark again. this time, I wasn't fainting, but I saw Jimin's smiling face. I really miss you Jimin. Why did I end up like this? We were suppose to be happy. I can't take this, Please come back home...

-Please God! I really miss him, I need him... Please Jimin, come back to me-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I don't know why but this image of J-hope is killing me!!! if he became a boyfriend of mine or Best friend, cause like most of my bestfriends are boys,  I would love to just so I can see that face of his! though I like his smiles too!! LOL

Okay short and late updation! I am the worst!! sorry sorry sorry! but I just lovee making it suspens... so please wait and don't be mad! I'm Innocent!!

Thank you for the subscribers!! Please leave your comment on this! and Subscribe, if you like it guys!!! and also love it!