Chapter 2

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

I found a coffee shop, and entered it. I don’t know why but, I seems to be running out of luck for today, because right as I walk towards the cashier, about to order some drink, I never expect that the people who was working behind the stall was Jung Hoseok, and Kim Namjoon. This two people are the last person on earth that I wanted to meet.

“Oh MY GOSH!!” shouted Hoseok like a dramatic American girl. “It’s funny to see this girl here!” he added looking at Namjoon who is now smiling like a ert.

 “I just want to buy some drink…”

“Yeah sure, what would you like?” Hoseok ask. “The J-Hope or Rapmons here?” he asks trying to be y in front of me.

“Right…” I said feeling annoyed, I saw a girl behind them so I called her “Hmm excuse me, this two boys…” before I finish complaining, Hoseok puts his hand on my mouth, to shut me up.

“Fine, sorry… hmm can we know what you would like then?”

“AH, now you’re scared eh?”

“Look, we are sorry for what we have done a long time ago, we were bad… now we are trying to repent for we’ve done… and because we have bad records, we hardly find any decent job… this place is the only place that can except us… but with special conditions... please, we were just kidding about it… Hoseok here always had been like that…” Namjoon said while smacking Hoseok heads.

They seem really sorry about it, so I just nodded my head. I’m not that mean, I do have my sense of humility at times.  I ordered a cup of Americano, Hoseok put my ordered up and Namjoon written my name without I even say anything.

“Hey, hmm So Ah, can we meet and have some drink someday? We would like to get to know you better…” Namjoon then asked.

“Yeah, we are sorry, so it’s kind of like an apology and maybe also as our gratitude… without you, we wouldn’t think of being a good people…” Hoseok added.

I smiles. Maybe they both can be really nice too. So I nodded, saying that I’ll agree on seeing them and for a free cup of coffee, I’ll like that. They laugh and when my order was done, I say my good bye and went straight home. 

 

When I reach home, I heard something noisy in the kitchen. I thought for a second it was Jimin, so I quickly ran inside. But I found something unbelievably surprising guest that were sitting there eating our breakfast. TaeHyung was at the refrigerator, looking for something and his friend was eating Jimin’s pancake.

“What are you doing here?” I asked TaeHyung.

Taehyung look up and smiles at me.

“NONNA!!!” he shouted and approaches me. Before he hugs me I pushes him away.

“I thought you were in the boarding school?”

“We have our holiday… oh this is my friend Jongkook…” Taehyung said introducing his friend. When I look at his friend, Jongkook eyes was wide open and paralyzed. I look at Taehyung.

“Is he okay?”

“Noonna… Saranghae!”

I was a little surprise by Jongkook sudden confession. I look at Taehyung again, who is look pretty mad. He flick his finger on Jongkook head and his friend was awaken.

“You better behave, she is already engage with someone…” Taehyung said sounding pouting and walk out the kitchen fast. I knew Taehyung is hurt but he should really know that me and him is now legal brother and sister. We are step siblings but that doesn’t change anything. I love Taehyung but not more than a brother, and I knew he wasn’t feeling the same way. I look at Jongkook and smiles.

“It’s okay… just continue eating… I’ll be right back… I need to call someone…”

I left Jongkook alone in the kitchen and went to get my phone and dial Jimin’s number. As soon as it rings, jimin’s pick it up.

“Jimin-ah… TaeHyung is back, I think he’ll be staying here for a while…”

“Ah Really? Hmm, then he can use the guest room…”

“He’s not alone…”

“Did he bring a girlfriend? Woah, that boy!” Jimin said while chuckling.

I rolled my eyes to his jokes and then saw TaeHyung sitting alone at the Tv room. I wouldn’t think V might even have any girl in his life now, by the looks of him, he still is sad about my engagement news 5 months ago.

“No, a boy, a friend from the same school I guess…”

“Ah well, let them sleep together then…”

“Yeah”

“I got to go… I still need to finish things up…”

“Okay..”

“Love you…”

“Love you too…”

As the phone ends, I walk towards the TV room. Looking at him laughing a little, I kind of feel relieve. So I let him be alone for a while. I got so many things to do, like do the dirty laundry, and cleaning my room, and maybe getting the guest room ready. After this, what would it be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So your brother is staying at your place huh? I just let you do your job for now.

Sorry for the late update, I suppose to upload yesterday, but I was having a birthday party last night, it’s my brother’s, so I didn’t have time upload. So I hope you enjoy and please subscribe guys!! 안냥하세요!