Chapter 7

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

Before I could step in my office room, I had heard few thuds sound, and loud laughter. There were men voices. I thought for a while, this got to be good. I prayed a little in my heart before turning the knob,and steps in. I don't know why that It felt like it was a trap, like i fallen hard in a hole or something deep because when I saw two people that I know very well and they are basically one of the people I'm trying not to turn on facing them but the face feels like it drop really hard like rocks falling down from the skies instead of rain drops. I wanted to get out of there immediately before they realize I was already inside, but the door made Hoseok and Namjoon the two most delinquent people I ever known turns around. This two people that were dancing childishly earlier stops as they saw me. They tried to maintain their act, as Hoseok looks away, he caress his lips with his thumb, while Namjoon pretending like that it didn't happen, mumbling something with his lips or just moving his mouth widely, I don't know, it must be a habit.

 

 


"You got to be kidding me right?" I asked. Before they said anything, there was a knock on my door. As I turn, Hana with the guy I had caught being a stalker looks at me with a straight face. So I just casually walk out to them, pushing them out of the room, i closes the door. Those two, I will deal with them later. I look at the guy, our eyes meet, he didn't blink at all, it gives me the creeps real bad.

"I'lll get back to work..." Hana said before she leaves. looking at the guy, i wondered about his name.

"let's go to the confessing room..." I said. then lead him ahead.

Before I could continue, I must explain how does the confession room feels like in real life. Well, it really does gives you that uneasiness in your stomach, they give you this obnoxious feelings until you tell the truth, it's not pretty help much, unless you got the power of digging people business then maybe you would find out. We both sat facing each other. closely as the room's light gleam on his face, I can see how he doesn't have any single pimple, making me ashame of my pimplefull face. Though he looks really pale. 

I look away as he met my eyes for the second time now. I don't know why, but I somehow feel my heart just skips a beat, like an electric shock running in my veins, but I quickly shook my head. I shouldn't be cheating Jimin at all and not even close in changing my heart to a new direction. I don't want to end up regretting anything. Right then, I cleared my voice as I began our sessions.

"Can I know your name first..."

"My name is Min Yoongi, but my surname is Suga..."

"What is all of this?" I pointed to the photo from his camera.

"Your picture..."

"Why?"

"I've told you, I like you! Isn't thaat enough..."

"But why now? Why not before?"

He was suddenly silent, maybe he could spills something, hoping it would be related to Jimin.

"Because It was love at first sight...I'm actually a photographer... I was going to see Jin, for his photoshoot, then i saw you, I couldn't resist so I just took a picture and you were lovable and splendid from any angel... that is why"

I touch my forehead, I can feel how my head started to feel heavy but I take a deep breathe and slowly breathe out.Yoongi/Suga looks at me with a big eye, he leans on forward, but my head got heavier. I didn't realized that I was already collapsed on the floor and that was the last of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update. I feel so exhausted... the whole day, at my workplace, there's event going on, as the day was incredibly hot and humid, I got a really sticky situation down the pit... Huehue >o< Don't worry, I showered after reaching home. I want to go to sleep, because I feel really tired guys!

Once again, i'm sorry and thank you! Please subsribe... I'll update on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (Not accurate), oh don't forget to leave some comment for me!!

 

 

"