Chapter 5

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

“Nonna, you can’t go to work at this state?”

I was already finish off to go to work, I actually didn’t want to go to work, all I want was to stay in my room and cry my hearts out but that isn’t me. I am a detective, in this situation, I must go down town, report Jimin’s went missing and maybe I could solve this myself.

“I have to; I need to report about Jimin missing…”

“He didn’t go missing… he run away, remember?”

I don’t want to hear any more of this. I am sure, Jimin didn’t tend to run away, he promises me, he would marry me and have this baby as our first child. I can’t possibly let this child without any father.

“Nonna… you couldn’t possibly thinking of finding him yourself, aren’t you?”

Taehyung face describes it all, he was afraid, and confuse and angry, he was all mix up. I understand on how hurt he is right, because this situation had also happened to his mother; I know right now, clearly on how he ended up being so caught up with me that was because I resemble his mother. He wanted to protect me; he didn’t want to lose me, which is why he was always around me. Trying to save me from getting hurt, and he might have thought that if I fallen for him, I would never get hurt but he needs to learn something sooner or later, no matter how hard he tries to not get hurt, we as human will always get hurt, by rain or by storm, we will always going to feel hurt in any way possible.

“I decided it that way and nothing is going to change anything…”

Taehyung was even angrier, he walk inside his room and slam the door. Jungkook looks at me with a blank face. I know this person is also worrying about me.

“Well, I’ll be going now Jungkook, please look after Taehyung…”

“Yes Nunna… but…” Jungkook stop his words as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Please, listen to me…”

Jungkook blushes but he manages to give a nod. Maybe that would silent him before he could possibly say something that would change my mind. Taehyung almost changes my mind though but I’m sticking to this. I will find Jimin, no matter how hard it would be, I will find him even if it takes me a thousand year.

I walk out my apartment building, towards the outside. It was a little cold, tucking my coat to give my body a little warm, I began to walk. As I look around the place, I was hoping for a taxi but no car was passing by at my neighbouring area. So I guess, it’s best to just walk, I don’t want to run, because my conditions, I have to keep myself in the safest zone as possible I can.

It was a little silent as I walk down the streets to my work place, but then I heard footsteps behind me, I turn around just to see who it was. I was hoping for Jimin but I found out not anyone but no one was there at all. Then I heard camera flash and that sound seem familiar. Wasn’t this the sound of camera I heard when I bump to Jin? I thought maybe they’re shooting nearby, but at this freezing weather, and this area too, it’s impossible. So I try to find out who was behind the camera flashing sound.

‘Click…’

It sounded again, I began to run out of patience, so I try to be quick, I scan everywhere in any sight possible, that’s when I found a man standing behind a tree with his camera pointing at me. I knew right now, that man was actually taking a picture of me. Since I was curious to know the reason he does that, I quickly chase after him, but he already ran before me.

We went up and down the places, even the ahjumma and ahjusshi was looking at us, who looks foolish running around. A few fruits stand fall down by this man, just because he wanted me to slow down, but he was idiot enough that he is actually messing around with a legendary detective who had cracked so many cases. Right as what I predicted, he was already been caught by me, he went in a corner where there’s way to run. So as he turns around, he put his arm up in the air.

“Put the camera down…!” I shouted.

He puts his camera down, then look up. His face was covered with a mask though.

“Open your mask! So I can see what you look like…” I said slowly approaching him.

He opens his mask and when he did, I was amaze how cute this guy is. I quickly took the camera from the floor and check the gallery. There was a lot of my picture even when I met Jin. So he was stalking me.

“Why are you doing this? Who are you working for?”

Thinking that maybe he was actually stalking because he might work with someone and trying to ruin me. In my head, there was possible that they are the one who kidnapped Jimin and makes that note to cover up their scheme.

“I’m not working with anyone…”

“Really?” I ask, then look at his camera, I put it up higher from the ground, then look at him “Better tell me, or I’ll break this thing up…”

“No wait!” He cried, then he kneel down “If you want to hear the truth, I will…” He looks down on the floor, “I actually like you!” he then said. I look at him longer.

“Like me?” I said and grin. “You can’t fool me… stand up…” I said then pulls him along.

“Where are we going?” he ask.

“We’ll go to the stations…”

“Oh come on…” That guy cried again “I confess my feelings and this was my answer… how worst can this be?”

“Believe me, you’re not the only one that is having a bad day… hurry up you midget!”  I said as we both continue our journey to the police stations. I hope I know what I’m doing; he might be lying, so for now, sending him to the confessing room would give him the right to tell the truth. Don’t mess with So Ah.