Chapter 12

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

I got out to the balcony of the hotel room. We are still here, so far nothing threatened appear at all. I lean closer on the fence of the balcony, I look at the place, it's beautiful, its really a very lovely day. Pity that it's not the time to sat down and rest, it would be an amazing place though. I sigh heavily. It took me a while to adjust the last chapter of crisis, with the accident and the gun shot, it was like it didn't happen at all. The time went quick, like I wasn't even there at all. Now, here I am, as what Suga had told me, we're in Jeju Island, a great place for resting but why here? Jimin wanted me to be safe, but in this place, why?

"Jimin..." I whispered his name without my concious.

For a moment there, I lost myself. I thought I was going to die after seeing Jimin looking at me full of tears. Truely I am greatful to see him for once and I am happy to see how much he values me, and I am really glad that I am still alive, as now I am hoping that I could see him once more before I leave this world for good, or the other way around. One day he will come back, that's what Suga had told me, out there, somewhere something had force him to stay away from me and whoever he cares for the time being. I held the ring that hang as a necklace on my neck, Jimin's ring Taehyung had gave me at the hospital, this is the only thing that kept me going and believe that Jimin is always there for me.

Maybe it's about time to take another step ahead in this game, I still need to find out why Jin had literally came to visit while he acted as though he doesn't know me and surprise that he had found out and his fiancee crime scene event last Monday morning.

"So Ah..." I turn around to the voice that had called me. Surprise, Namjoon was looking at me, along with my parents and Taehyung, of course Jungkook was also there.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We were brought here by Jimin..."

"Jimin? You saw him?"

"Yes... he got back from his work, but he said that you were send at Jeju Island for health care...we wanted to see you, because the boys had no one watch over them, we had to bring them along..."

"Who showed you here?"

"Jimin Hyung..." Taehyung said. 

I quickly dash, leaving them in much surprise. I want to see Jimin again. Please, be there. But as soon as I walk out the room, no one was there, but that didn't stop me. I bet he is on his way at the elevator. So I ran to find the elevator, with the help of the direction arrow I came to the elevator, barefooted. I didn't care about the cold, as long as I can see him, I can take the cold and the heat anytime I want. Right then, as the elevator opens, a man figure, just like Jimin's was about to enter it.

"Jimin!!!" I shouted his name and run up to the elevator, before it even closes. 

"Ah that surprise me..." 

It was such a dissapointment, it wasn't him at all. He has the body but it was not him. I said my sorry and let the elevator door shut in front of me. When I look up, there was a reflection from the elevator door, this time it wasn't wrong. I turn around and there stood Jimin and Suga. 

"Jimin!!"I exclaimed. 

Jimin was surprise of course, he didn't expect that I could be there. He was about to walk away but, I stopped him by hugging him from his back. He struggled to let my hand go but he hardly can't, slowly he gave up. Suga who was staring, only smiles.

"I get it, you miss me..." Jimin said sounding a little embarrassed. 

"Where have you been?" I asked. 

Jimin turns around and look down at me. He smile then hug me tightly. 

"Always been nearby to you..."

"Why did you leave so suddenly?"

"I have my own reason... but now, all I could think is your safety and our baby..."

"When are we going home, and live the way we use to be??"

"Right now I can't... there's few more that I need to finish... you just need to stay safe, Suga will protect you, and I met your partners... they are nice people...I guess they will also take good care of you..." 

"What about you..."

Jimin bit his lips, he was already running out of answer. He let go of his embrace and looks at me with such a confuse face. He shook his head. 

"I still need to stay away from you... people already know about you, and they try to threatened me by hurting you..."

"Who are they?"

"I still need to find out..."

His face show how much he is pressurize by things happening lately, but to me, I don't get what is actually going on. I held his hand tightly, look him straight in his eyes, 

"Go..." i said with such a heavy heart. It's really hurt for me to say it but once again "Go..." 

I let go of his hand and slowly take a few step before turning around and casually walked away. For now, let's just go saparate way, we need time, and I give this time to find our happiness. One day, we will be one again. Please promise you stay alive and come back. I held back my tears, it's not a day to cry. As I entered the room, I look at my parents sitting together with Taehyung and Jungkook, and so does Namjoon and Hoseok. When they saw me, both Namjoon adn Hoseok stood up. 

"We need to talk..." I said and ask them to come near me. We huddle up at one coner, Namjoon crosses his arms, and Hoseok leaning against the wall, listening to me carefully. "We need to send my parents back to their home... while Taehyung and Jungkook still having their school break..."

"Why?"

"Because, we need to finish what we just started... we need to find out about Jin..."

"But that's impossible now... we don't have anyone to contact since we left everything in the car..."

"We have other ways..."

"Okay then... So what would you suggest then?"

I thought for a while. They might have point, but nothing is impossible, all you have to do is think carefully. When I saw Taehyung, I wonder if he still have his gadget back at Busan. 

"Taehyung-ah..." I called him. He looks up. "Do you still kept your tech gadget back at Busan?"

"Yeah... why..."

I guess it right. I held both Namjoon and Hosoek shoulder, and they turn around looking at me. I smiles and look each one of them.

"Boys... we are going to Busan..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry!! but here  it is... and also sorry for no picture this time, cause I'm at work and the internet is basically blocking google for their images!! :(((( though I really j-hope you like it guys... please leave a little comment, and subscribe guys!!!