Chapter 11

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

It’s rather terrifying seeing that woman a few days ago and now in this picture she is bathe with blood laying down on the dirty ground.  The chief came by, and he asked what we have in progress. Namjoon had answered him and the chief nodded.

“She was found dead on Monday, at dawn… still fresh…” Hoseok said, found a description in the folder.

“I knew about her…” I said.

“You do?”

“Yes… but not casually, like I just met her few days ago… she was with Jin, the CEO of NoName entertainment.”

“The guy who cause those wreck in the hospital…”

“Yes, this woman is his fiancée… reporters were chasing, to question him about Nicole…”

“Woah, his fiancee just died, and yesterday he was all talk of getting So Ah back…” Namjoon said irritated. He made a point though, it seems suspicious.

“Why was he in the hospital anyway?” Hoseok questions suddenly.

It just hit my head though, he was really right, why was Jin in the hospital? And suddenly at the woman ward?

“And at the woman ward…”

“This is a good progress…” said the chief. “All you guys need to do, is go to the hospital and find out, why he was there…” He said while looking at me “As for the both of you, check the surveillance..." he then face the both guys. They nodded and finally the chief stand straight "Well, I guess you better get going, and not waisting any time..."

We got in our coats, and like a real teammates, we hurry got out from the stations and use Namjoon's car. Though Hoseok was the one who driving it, because Namjoon said he is not good in driving, but why brought a car if he's not driving it? He's so unique. As we reached the hospital, the place where I admitted, something brings back the feeling of someone was watching at us, or appearently it's me who was being watch. We walked in, and found the receptions counter, asking permission entering the surveillance room. the security nearby nodded, he walks leading the way for Namjoon and Hoseok tailing him behind. For me, I need to get information about Jin. 

"Excuse me..." I called one of the nurse who was working around there. She looks up at me, and with a mask covering . Her eyes is pretty narrow at the end and as though she wasn't opening her eyes at all. Oh god, forgive me for judging. "Sorry to bother you miss..." I said, asking for her name.

"Minni..." she answered. "Yes, may I help you miss..."

"You see, do you know this guy?" I showed her a picture of Jin from my phone. It's a picture of him modelling for the title handsomest and fashionable CEO in South Korea. I did a little research back in the car earlier.  I find it very disturbing though, what he use to be is way hotter than that title, talk about being handsomest, he looks like a dork when he was in highschool that's for sure, if I were a journalist, I would go and look for his history background and show the world who he really is, but I don't really have talent in writing so I rather not start any fire.

"Yes, he's the youngest CEO of an entertainment business, he's very handsome don't you think? But why are you showing this miss?"

It's really disgusting, really. Woman you're talking insane, you better not say anymore compliment before I open my mouth and you wouldnt like my faulty side. Even though I was burning inside, I got to keep my cool and act as though it's nothing to me, so I form a smile.

"He visited this hospital yesterday... may I know what he came here for? I'm a detective by the way..." I said showing my badge, then continue while putting back my badge in my pocket "It's nothing really, we just need to know for our report..."

"Well, if it's mean business, I can't say no... we respect the government police officer... I need sometime though to check his visiting information in the registration book first... please wait..." she said politely and then gone to the back to grab a book. she looks inside and it took her some time to find Jin's name. "Ah... found it..." she exclaimed then brought the book to me. She showed me Jin's name, the time he came by and out, and his reason to visit the hospital. The time was nothing much, just a matter of time he reaches and gone though but what I felt strange was, he was literally came to the hospital to see me. 

"Ah... this is weird..."

"Ah what is weird miss?" the nurse ask. I look at her, shook my head.

"Nothing, thank you..." as i said that, i left and reaches my phone out, to give Namjoon a call. he picks up as the phone rang.

"Namjoon, I found something weird..."

"That's interesting, but we found something even weird..."

"Like what?"

"We saw Suga with a man in a dark jacket... they were watching you and your family leaving the hospital last night..."

I drop my phone in shock. I knew I was being watch, I got really scared. I grab my phone again, this time my hand was shaking so much I think my blood went up so fast. I bring the phone to my ear, listening more information from Namjoon, Im too scare to even know what's next.

"What more..."

"He's turning around... You need to see this... we'll take this record with our pendrive...then we will go back to the station..." 

Namjoon ended our phone durations and after a few minutes, we finally headed back to the station. My stomach beginning to cringe, what if something that I'm about to see is something I don't want to see? I really feel something bad will happen sooner. As we were half way back to the station, at a junction, as the green light turns red, we stops, but out of no where, a car came and had hit us. My visions went dark and my ears started to ring, in a few second I woke up and saw myself upside down in the car, I was using seat belt so there's not much pain, but because I was protected by it, I couldn't even open it, it's stuck. I tried to move but I couldn't. I heard people screaming, I saw Namjoon kicking the door on his side, Hoseok was already unconcious, he was badly hit, he got blood running fast on his head. My tears started to flow, What suddenly had happen really shock me. Namjoon called my name, 

"So Ah, don't cry... stay still, I will call the ambulance... " He walks, and I heard another sound, a gun shot. My breathing went crazy now. Before anything fast going through, there was this moment where time suddenly stop in visionary. I saw a hand touching me, the door being pulled, and went it open, the hand had a scissor and cut the seat belt, right then I was already half awaken. I look who could it be, with a barely open eyes. I could see Jimin, my eyes blink, then open again. My breathing was unstablize.

"Don't die on me... please!" said that figure Jimin. What amaze me is that, his voice sounded really much like Jimin. Is this really Jimin.

"Jimin-ah..." I slowly call. I felt something wet below me. I was half awake, but I remember my baby suddenly, "Our baby..."

Jimin nodded, he was crying, I heard his sniffing sound and then he lean to give me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry" he said.

That was the last thing I remember, and when I woke up, I was somewhere different, not at a hospital, because it rather look like a hotel room. The view outside was amazing. I look to my left and right. Am I all alone? then one the door in the room opens. I guess it was the bathroom. I look at the figure that had came out, it was Namjoon.

 

"What had happen Namjoon?"

Namjoon took a seat on one of the chair, he looks outside the window. He spaced out a little while, but as he turns around, He sat looking down on the ground before looking at me.

"You were badly injured from the accident, someone that we saw in the pendrive had save you... when he held you in his arms, I knew from the scene, he was surely your fiancee..."

"Jimin!" So what I had saw that time, it was really Jimin "Where is he?"

"He was gone after he gave me a phone number... that number was Suga's number..."

"Suga?"

"Yes... when I try to make a call for Suga, I wanted to ask from that person, but he was already gone, Suga on the phone had said to take a helicopter  that will land XXXX place... and I brought Hoseok and you... Hoseok was unconcious but he woke up as we reaches the helicopter... it really kills me alone to bring you guys up to that place... imagine, me piggy back him and princess styled you... it was hard enough..."

I get that he ask for symphaty, but that don't really work on me well, but I do spare him a little sorry. Not long after, somebody had came in and they were Suga and Hoseok, both of them looks at us with a bright smile.

"You finally awake..."

"Are you okay Hoseok?" I asked.

Hoseok sat opposite from Namjoon. He nodded, though he was cast on his legs and his head, he simply smiles. This guy is full of positivity. I then turn to Suga.

"So You like me?" I ask with an eyebrow up. He grins.

"I'm sorry... but it's complicated, really..."

"Please do tell..."

"I can't..."

"Why?"

This is really pissing me off. we went through alot and he just doesn't want to answer me.

"Please, I can't tell you no more... I was asked to bring you save... that is all.." He said while pointing at my tummy. I realized, the baby in me.

"How is it?" I asked.

"It's okay... you bleeded, but the doctor said it was a menstrual during pregnancy... he checked all your bone structure and it was fine... you were awake while taking it but you fall back to sleep... the doctor said that you lost too much blood and you were tired, so it's a usual thing for pregnent woman..." Suga had explained.

I don't know what to feel right now. It's either I'm happy or confuse or angry... I just space out. I have mixture of feelings but leaving that behind, atleast my baby is in a good condition. though it bother me to think, why were involve in a sudden car accident and what had really happen with the shot gun.

"Why was there a gun shot after our accident? What happen to the other car..."

"We havent figure who that was, but as soon as I got out from the car, I saw your fiancee, aiming a guy, who was about to shot me... they were aiming to kill us actuallly..."

"Jimin shoting?" I asked. "That's impossible... he is a game producer.... he said so..."

Right then, the three of them looks at each other. They were absolutely hiding Jimin's true identity. Whoever was Jimin, he was, and whatever he does, I have actually not  known him that well. Who was he? Did I engage with someone I didn't know? Was Jimin not even Jimin? There's so much questions.     

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updation. Well here is the story finally begins though. AH so much question, Hope things will be back to normal. Well, if you like it subscribe, give a little encouraging comment, because I need some support guys! It's getting complicated, but life is always complicated, don't you agree? So thank you for tuning and spare some time to read this silly 21 lady! fictions... I will try my best! Bye! Oh I forgot!