Chapter 1

This Bang Tan Boys are Really In Luv

      It was already 10:00 pm, Jimin haven’t reached home yet. It was weird though that today I had to go home alone. He usually waited me at the station with his ride, but earlier as what he had texted and informed me, he’ll be coming home late, I wonder how late he could be. Sipping a cup of water, I sigh. Forgetting about my worries already; I sat down to watch TV. There must be a great drama tonight.

      As I switch to different channels, I stop suddenly for the news. It’s really interesting these days that Korean pop is kind of like a culture in our country now. Girls group, boys group, I literally am enjoying this, until then the news turns to a very interesting story. A man name Jin had just recently introduced a new boy group he had been working on for so long.

      Kim Seok Jin. I couldn’t believe I dated this entertainment CEO a long time ago. Now he’s unbelievably attractive and wealthy too. He use to be in such a low self esteem and always brings comic book all around school. God, I wish I never dated him even once though; I had bad memories with him, the longer I think about it, the worst my goose bump coming on.

     The time had passed by so quickly. I didn’t even know when I pass out on the sofa until the next morning I was on the bed with nothing but my undergarments. Jimin must had reach home, so I quickly took a shirt that was hanging on the hook, I bet it’s Jimin’s and ran out the room. I smells something good already. Jimin is a great cooker, and love to clean the kitchen, so if I’m not home, I don’t have to worry about cleaning the dishes when I reach home, Jimin would already done it like he’s a house wife.

     “Good Morning!” I greeted him. Clinging on his back, I look at how serious he looks while cooking.

     That looks though, I giggle. Waiting for his reply or maybe at least just look at me with a smile; but he didn’t respond at all. I poke his left cheek with a finger but the only reply I got was a lingering serious eyes.  I knew just right then he was pouting. I could probably guess he was just sulking because I couldn’t wait for him and sleep early.

     “Jimin-shi!” with a cheeky voice, he still not responding “Come on… I’ll give you kisses until you black out or worst cooties because I haven’t brush my teeth…” I lean on him for a kiss but then he pushes me away.

     “Eww, get away!”

      I laugh as he walks towards the kitchen table with the pan on his hand and place the pancakes he was cooking earlier on a plate. I see another plate; already have pancakes on it, it was served well, especially the plate dressing. I love it when he cooks, he always have a creative way to start the appetite rising. So I sat down for a bite, but he quickly pulls it away and looks at me with his one eyebrow up.

     “Go brush your teeth… don’t even think of eating with such hygiene…”

     “Geez… I’m hungry already, and it’s all thanks to you…”

     “Thank me later, go brush now!” he said while he put his two fingers on his nose. I slap his shoulder, annoyed by his teasing. Rolling my eyes, I stood up and stomp straight towards the bathroom. Jimin can be really a pain in the sometimes. I really hate this, I am older than him, I mean we’re born on the same year but I’m older by few months but why do I feel he’s the oppa here.

       After showering and dressing up, I got out, finally having breakfast. In my head, there are lots of things I want to do today with Jimin, but as soon as I walks in the kitchen, there was a sticky note next to my plate. His plate was still there too, and an untouched pancake.

I’m going to work, something suddenly come up, eat your breakfast and don’t
miss lunch too. I’ll be back maybe tonight…
I love you! And I’m sorry that I can’t eat with you…

 

      “But it’s Sunday!!”

      Letting a heavy breath out, I throw away the sticky note. As I see how pilings up the trashes are, I thought it’s supposed to be thrown away already. Jimin might have forgotten about it. It’s the trash day; he was the one who suggested it from the moment we move in this place. Forgetting how mad I am because the trash was already my concern, I quickly take the trash and went out. I don’t feel like eating and so left the food openly on the table. I’ll be back soon anyway.

      As I walk out the door, the breezy winds hit me softly on my skins. It’s a great day with the sun covered by the cloud making it gleam the surface a little, if Jimin was here, we might have a great day for a date, but no… he chooses his work other than me. Ah, what am I thinking? He’s working so we can live in a better life and maybe soon get marry. I still think our relationship is better than the last one I had, that was Jin, obviously.

      Jin was my first lover. I only dated him because he looks really innocent and had a low self esteem. I had thought back then, that I could change him into the better him, but he didn’t, he only become more afraid of the world, and yet now, opening his own entertainment company, I guess he change without even I helped. I guess breaking up with him was a good consequence after all.

      As I got to the nearby trash bin, I put the trash on my hand in it. After closing the lid, I puff my cheek and rub my hands together. Thinking maybe I could stroll for a bit longer, I got few dollars in my pocket so I guess I can be alright. Before I started to walk, I heard the sound of camera flashing. I turned around to check where that sound is coming from, but there was no one. I started not to mind about it, so I begin to walk. Not that long, there was that flashing sound again, now that it really making me feel irritate, so I stop and turn, but still there was no one at all. This is getting out of hand, as soon as I walk again, that flashing sound, sounded again and this time it was twice. I got a little scare so I walk faster. Again it clicks. My foot walk even faster and faster until I reach one corner and accidently bump on someone.

       “Jin!”

        I was about to rub my elbow that is now feeling a little pain, when I heard that name and look up. Jin was sitting facing to me, looking a little hurt. I shoot up and look away.

        “Ah Sorry…”

        “Watch where you are going, missy… We have a photo shoot here”

        “It’s okay, Nicole…”

        I look at this Nicole girl, she look like she really cares about Jin. The way she cherish his elbow and touches it gently, makes me feel a little annoyed. Her face shows how she really feel for Jin. I didn’t know I was staring so much, until Jin saw me and his eyes widen.

         “So Ah?”

        I knew he would say my name, obviously he still remember me as his first girlfriend, I guess. I slowly form a smile, thinking what should I say, but then looking at Nicole, I knew she was a little unease.

         “I’m sorry… Have we met?” I finally question.

          I rather stay like we’re strangers than to know that we’re exes and this Nicole girl might hate me more then she already have.

          “I’m Jin… remember? We use to go to the same school… I’m the glassy senior…”

          I didn’t want to remember, but I do Jin, I really do remember who you were. I’m just so sorry that I had to act like I don’t know you. I shook my head, making a confuse face. I can be a really good actress if people knew about it.

          “Jin-ah, maybe she’s not So Ah… and maybe she just happen to look the same…”

         Jin look Nicole then at me, then back to Nicole. He clear his throat and then gave out his hand, it a posture to shake hands.

          “Sorry, I thought you were someone I know…”

          We shake hands and then Jin and Nicole move along. He’s very American stylish. That Chairman Jin sure has change this past year. He got that standard so much better now, but is that Nicole girl his girlfriend now, she looks really pretty, and perhaps they might be. Well, I shouldn't be thinking about this since we broke up a long time ago and well, I did say I wasn't So Ah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So (You) had a long day, huh? Give a little rest and take a sit. If you think that you need more of this, Subscribe and comment please. I need opinions. Thanks for those who reads this! Will be back soon.

To those who own this gifs and images, sorry if i kind of stole it... but it's a credit for you as well! thank you...

Oh and I’ll be posting this every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So Wait for me! 안냥하세요!