Mission Begins

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yes, I'll be home as soon as I can. I'm just going to send Hyuna back to her place and pick up a few groceries." Eun Jin had her phone pressed against her ear while her left hand was being held by the said artist. "Nae. I won't forget. See you." After the call with her mom, Eun Jin glanced at Hyuna as she checked her inbox. "Is there anything you want, Hyunnie?"

 

Hyuna looked at the older girl and shook her head, keeping quiet as they walked. "Are you sure? Do you want ice cream?" Eun Jin put her phone in her pocket before turning to look at Hyuna. "I'm alright, Jin. Don't worry." Showing a small smile, Hyuna squeezed the hand in her grasp before looking ahead. "We're almost at the building." Hyuna smiled while shaking her head then kissed Eun Jin's cheek. "Aish. You're such a worrywart. No wonder you have a clingy girlfriend."

 

The comment catches the YouTuber off guard as she stared at Hyuna's grinning side profile and raised a brow. "Excuse me, what?" Hyuna giggled and released Eun Jin's hand. "Nothing. Just be sure not to ignore her for a whole day." With that, Hyuna meronged her and ran off, leaving a dumbfounded Eun Jin at the sidewalk. "Whole day... Oh, no."

 

 

"Are you absolutely sure that you don't know?" Jessica crinkled her nose in irritation as her members continued to pester her about her crush. "I mean, you've been watching her videos and all that, hasn't she showed where she lives or anything?" Sooyoung added to Yuri's previous question.

 

"Why don't you search instead?" The ice princess answered irritably. "But we're too lazy. Pleaaase?" Yoona pouted while clasping her hands together. "Why do you want to know, anyway? Are you guys planning to do something?" Jessica's eyes narrowed and they shook their heads. "Ani. What could we possibly do by knowing where your love interest lives?" Hyoyeon shot back with slight sarcasm. "I don't know, kidnap her, interrogate her or have her sold to cannibals."

 

"Unnie, that's a bit too much." Seohyun mumbled from her seat and Jessica shrugged. "You never know that these guys might be real psychopaths." She answered. "We aren't. We're just really curious." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and Jessica meronged her. "I don't know where she lives, okay? I don't even know how there's no address when manager oppa receives my gifts from her." Jessica finally answered with her arms crossed. "I don't even want to think about her right now. She's just, ugh."

 

The 8 girls smiled and nodded to each other. "Well, alright. Just relax then. We have practice tomorrow, onward. So, get your sleep while you still can." Taeyeon informed as she got up and Jessica nodded while lazily walking to her bedroom. "See you later."

 

And as the girls waited for the ice princess to close the door, they huddled in the living room and Yuri placed her laptop on the coffee table. "Okay, so, since we can't get anything from Sica, let's try another way." She began typing away and soon ended up in Eun Jin's profile. "Huh... She's not really that far." Hyoyeon commented. "Yeah, but it's the opposite way from our dorm." Sunny in while scanning the information they had. "Better than nothing though." Taeyeon clicked on the profile before reading through it.

 

"Let's see... Major in Multimedia, joined a contest after graduating..." Seohyun read aloud. "So that's why she's so good at designs and all that techy stuff." Yuri muttered, making the others laugh. "Well then, let's see." There were various photos a some videos of Eun Jin, also showing one of her best works when she was still studying. "Looks like we've got her." They all high fived each other before shutting the device down and getting ready. "Wait. We can't all go." Yuri suddenly spoke up causing the rest to stop and look at her. "What are you talking about?" Sooyoung groaned, obviously excited to meet the girl that's been making their ice princess have more frequent mood swings. "Sica will get suspicious when she sees that we all left, especially since we've been bugging her to where Eun Jin lives."

 

"She has a point. We need a plan to keep Jessica's attention away from us." Taeyeon mumbled while crossing her arms. "How about Soojung?" Hyoyeon asked. "I'm sure she knows, so we can't risk it." Yoona shook her head. "Let's just say we're going to schedules or hang out with some friends or shopping." Tiffany crossed her arms with an impatient look. "That could work. But we all leave at different times. Send texts in the group chat so she can see it." Taeyeon nodded and they all agreed. "So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter