Baby Jung

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Eunjin questioned while she fidgeted with her jacket's sleeve and Jessica rolled her eyes playfully. "It's just Soojung. What could she possibly do?" But the youtuber could only stare at the idol. "She glared at me for no reason when you approached me at the park." Jessica sighed as she rubbed her forehead. "Okay, I'm sorry on my sister's behalf, but she didn't know." She stated before flopping down next to the taller girl and tugging on her sleeve. "Come on, please? I swear that she'll behave."

Currently, both were in Eunjin's living room. Her parents had already gone out to work, so Eunjin thought it would be a good idea for Jessica to come over before they headed out. She was somewhere nearby, so as soon as Jessica finished her schedule for the day, she asked to be dropped off here, much to her members dismay since she had once again shut them down in coming along. It was much faster to tell them no after Jessica gave a perfectly good reason using SHY, sending the three a glare and they had immediately cowered away and let her be.

​​​​​"It's not that I'm worried about." The taller of the two grumbled before Jessica shook her head. "My sister likes you, I promise! She's watched your vidoes, too." Eunjin stared at her for a while, doubt visible on her face. Jessica stared back, hands clasped together as she tried to persuade the older girl. When she saw her hesitation, she finally pulled out her aegyo, pouting at the brunette with a kicked puppy eyes look. "Please?" She mumbled with a slightly higher pitch and Eunjin bit her lip before letting out a sigh. "Okay." 

The ice princess' face immediately brightened up as she grinned then pressed a kiss to the latter's cheek. "Thank you. Let me go call her."

​​​​Why was it so important to have Eunjin meet her baby sister? Well, Jessica knows that she and the youtuber were getting along well. She read her actions in a positive manner and she was confident that she could make the girl fall for her as more than just her idol. So with that in mind, she wanted Eunjin to have a good relationship with her family as well. The girls would be reserved for another time because she doesn't want to scare the other away, but she knows that she would have to introduce her eventually.

​​She wasn't cocky, just optimistic that her feelings might be reciprocated. They saw each other frequently and texted whenever they were apart, even making calls, now that Eunjin knew who she was.

​​​Also, fans have picked up on the pair frequently hanging out together. After the date, fans went wild on the post of the picture she had taken in the car, along with the caption 'date night'. Majority of her fans responded positively since many of them already knew Eunjin, but it was assuring all the same.

"Yeoboseyo?"

The sound of her sister's voice and shouting in the background caused the older Jung to raise her brows before she heard a familiar llama's voice, followed by a 'yah' that she understood that her sister was in the dorms. "Soojung-ah, are you busy right now?" She asked as she took a peek at the couch where Eunjin had Balto on her lap. The dog most likely jumped on the couch the moment he saw that his owner was alone.

Seeing them put a smile to her face before she's turning back to her sister.

"Not really. Vic and I just came back a while ago from the grocery store." The younger one replied. "Wae?" Jessica grinned in amusement. "Jinja? You went to the grocery with her?"

"Yah! You make it sound like it's a bad thing." She could practically hear the pout in her baby sister's voice, making the older sibling giggle. "Unnie, she said that it was a boring date!" Luna yelled from the background. "I specifically told her that I was going to get groceries and that I don't need anyone to come along, but she told me 'screw you, I do what I want." Victoria laughed and Jessica could hear the screams of the noisy girls, making her laugh as well. "Jung Soojung, since when have you been so bratty?" Jessica mused, hearing her sister whine. "Shut up, I was bored. Now tell me why you're asking or else I'm hanging up." Krystal huffed.

"Do you want to meet up later? Eunjin is with me and I was hoping she could finally meet you." She explained and Krystal blinked at her sister's statement. "Jeez, already at the family introduction stage?" She teased, making the older Jung's cheeks to flush. "Ani, ani. I just wanted you two to meet." She quickly denied and Krystal hummed playfully. "Right. Where are you though?"

​​​​Jessica bit her lip because once she tells her sister, she knows she's going to keep teasing her. "I'm at her place." There was a beat of silence and she dreaded what was going through the little devil's mind before she had to pull her phone away when squeals and screams met her ears. "Unnie! Oh my god, I didn't know that you moved that quick!" Confused, Jessica pressed the device back to her ear with her brows pinched together. "What are you tal-"

​​​​"Did you at least use protection?" Krystal cut her off and Jessica kept quiet, trying to understand her sister's implications before her eyes widened and her face exploded into a million shades of red. "Yah! What the hell Soojung? It's not like that!"

​Her sudden outburst caused the brunette to look up and she offered a weak smile before turning back to the phone call. "When umma and appa hear about this, you're going to be in so much trouble unnie." Krystal went on and Jessica pinched the bridge of her nose. "I think I'm starting to regret calling you." The older Jung muttered under her breath and Krystal cackled at her frustration. "Arraseo, arraseo, I'll see you guys later. Tell me where and when so I can get ready and meet you soon."

"Alright, see you." After hanging up, Jessica went back to the couch and Eunjin tried to push the big dog off herself, but he refused, whining when he went to her face. "Yah! Let her sit." The youtuber laughed as she placed her hand on top of the huksy's head and Jessica giggled. "I don't think Balto is too fond of me." She commented, and when she went to take a seat, the dog immediately placed himself on the spot, leaving no space for the singer. "I'm so sorry about him. He tends to be like this with new people." Eunjin explained as she tried to tell Balto to go down, but he refused, only staring at his owner.

​​​​​"It's okay. I can always sit somewhere else." Jessica smiled before she noticed the light tap Eunjin did on her thigh and she quickly got the message. Without much thought, she inched closer with the husky watching before she sat down on the taller girl's lap, having strong arms instantly wrap around her waist just as the dog sprung up and pressed against the idol, pawing at her knee as the two laughed. He tried to press his face to her chest but Eunjin was effectively pushing him away while he whined at the affection the stranger was getting from his owner.

"Come on, bud, she's a friend." The brunette tells him while Jessica leaned closer to the dog and gently pets his head. "Aigoo, you're so cute." She cooed while he continued to sulk at the two and Eunjin smiles before scratching him behind the ears. "Be nice." But he continues to whine and whimper, making the  two giggle even more before Eunjin leaned back against the couch with Jessica's head against her shoulder.

"What did your sister say?" The brunette asked after a while of silence, even Balto had gone and slept next to them. "She said she would meet us there." She replied, yawning slightly as she was comfortable where she was. Lately, the two have been extremely close, often holding hands or hugging when they could. It was one of the things that people noticed from the pair whenever they were caught. And though it did annoy Jessica with how they were watched, she also enjoyed the pictures and the way fans were complimenting them together.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter