Oops~!

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Jin turned her attention when she heard the new voice and her eyes widened slightly more when she saw that both Jung sisters were in front of her. Jessica was about to sit down, but Krystal came out of nowhere and caused her to stop with her intended action.

 

"Ahm..." An awkward silence came over the three of them and Krystal was glaring at the seated brunette who was fidgeting under her gaze. "Soojung, stop that." Jessica quietly scolded her sister, who just continued to glare at the poor woman. "She didn't do anything. Don't look at her like she committed a crime." Jessica placed a hand on her arm before she faced Eun Jin with an apologetic smile.

 

"She didn't mean to look at you like that. It's just, she's a bit upset then thought that you were a fan trying to do something that might hurt me." Jessica quickly explained while Eun Jin's expression became puzzled. "But I didn't... Do anything." She mumbled and Jessica blushed in embarrassment. "Ah. I mean.. Aish... Excuse us." And with that, Jessica pulled her sister away and started walking away from the park.

 

"Yah! What was that for, Soojung?" Jessica hissed, slightly irritated. "Mwo? I was simply checking if she was a bad person and I was looking out for you." Krystal defended as she looked at her unnie while holding her paper bag with her arms crossed. "But I was the one that approached her." Jessica sighed and rubbed her forehead.

 

"How would I know?" Krystal scratched her not so itchy head. "She was sitting with a dog on her lap. She wouldn't have forced me to approach her. Plus, her back was facing me." Jessica pointed out with a blank face and Krystal stubbornly looked away with a huff. "I didn't know." Jessica just rolled her eyes at her stubborn baby sister and shook her head before she let out a heavy sigh.

 

The two of them continued to talk before Jessica pulled her phone out after a while of talking and checked her YouTube subscriptions before a smile reached her lips. Krystal took note of the change of her unnie's demeanor and smiled before she checked what the older girl was watching and grinned. "Ohh~ I see you have a favorite. It's funny, too, because you're her bias."

 

Krystal's comment caused Jessica to blush but hid it as she continued to watch Eun Jin's latest video. But Krystal saw her flinch and the tip of her ears reddening after her comment. She simply smiled more when Jessica was trying to contain her giggles.

 

'You're such a pabo, unnie.' She thought to herself with a chuckle before she looked at the phone again and blinked. "Unnie, wait. Isn't that..." She blinked a few more times before gasping. "Oh, ..." Jessica's attention shifted to her sister when she heard her curse before her eyes narrowed. "Yah! Watch your language."

 

But Krystal ignored her glare before shaking her unnie's shoulders. "Yah! Jung Soojung, what are you doing?" Jessica growled at her and pushed her hands away. "That girl! At the park!" Jessica stared oddly at her sister before Krystal could go on and that she didn't even care if people would hear her. "Unnie! That's the girl I was glaring at just earlier!" A hand quickly clamped over the girl's mouth as she stared at her unnie with wide eyes. "Mwo?" Jessica gave her a look and raised a brow. "T-The girl. The one I was glaring at, is her." She said pointing at the device in Jessica's hand. "Park Eun Jin." Jessica's eyes widened as well after her sister pointed that out then looked at her phone, staring at Eun Jin's face intently, trying to connect the image she saw earlier to the girl on her phone.

 

"Let's go back. Maybe she's still there." Jessica took Krystal's hand as she put her phone away then started to drag her back to the park, hoping that Eun Jin was still there. Krystal allowed her unnie to take her and hoped quietly in her head that the other woman was still there because she knew how much her unnie enjoyed seeing the YouTuber, but to both their dismay, Eun Jin was no longer there. No sign of her or the dog, anywhere. "She's gone..."

 

Krystal frowned, feeling guilty for making her unnie miss her chance to meet and talk to the girl she was so excited to see. Jessica let out a heavy sigh, appearing forlorn when she caught no sight of the brunette. "Darn it... looks like I'll stick to the plan..." Jessica mumbled to herself, but Krystal managed to overhear her. "What are you talking about, unnie? What plan?" She asked, totally confused. "I had planned to meet Eun Jin in our concert, personally. I've talked to the girls and told them about Eun Jin and my... confusion... and I've come up of a way to tell Eun Jin the truth about me." Jessica explained as they both turned and went to resume their hang out, chatting about the plan and about the girl they just saw.

 

 

Eun Jin watched the two sisters walk away from her and rubbed her neck while looking down at Balto, who had woken up during the younger girl's outburst earlier. "Come on, buddy. I think we should get back. I still need to buy a few things." She spoke while both she and the large canine got up and she dusted herself from any debris and adjusting her scarf.

 

"Arf!" Balto suddenly barked and started running, forcing Eun Jin to run along with him. "Yah! Wait!" The brunette stumbled slightly as she tightned her grip on the leash in her hand before they made a turn, one where Eun Jin nearly bumped into a post. "Slow down, boy. I know you're excited, but you have to calm down." She panted weakly while catching up with her companion's energy.

 

Soon enough, they were in front a small shop where an old lady was smiling at the two. "Ah. Eun Jin, you're finally here. I was beginning to worry you wouldn't make it." The younger woman rubbed her neck as she laughed sllightly, out of breath from all the running, then bowed lightly. "Mianhe, ajhumma." The old lady simply smiled and waved a hand before ushering the two inside as she went to the counter and pulled out an item that was neatly wrapped. "What's this?" Eun Jin aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter