Will You?

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Jin had to sigh as she placed her phone back in her pocket before turning back to the sulking idol in front of her. "How many times do I have to tell you not to take my phone?" She groaned. "But I didn't do anything bad! It was just a simple picture. Plain and innocent!" Hyuna complained and Eun Jin flicked her forehead.

 

"Pabo-yah. You went through my messages and you know how I feel when people go through my things without me knowing." The older woman continued to lecture the artist. Currently, it was just the two of them because the other girls went to continue their schedules.

 

"You said that I could use your phone whenever I wanted." Hyuna defended herself. "Not without telling me you're going to do anything about my social accounts and messages! I thought I already told you this?" Eun Jin pinched the bridge of her nose. "But I missssssssssed youuuuu~ It was just a gift!" Hyuna complained with aegyo that made the older girl face palm. "You're such a kid..."

 

"I heard that."

 

"I know. I meant for you to hear it, pabo."

 

"You're so mean to me."

 

"Haven't you gotten used to it?"

 

"You just got a girlfriend and you're already so mean to me. How bad of a best friend you are."

 

Eun Jin's eyes widened as she looked at Hyuna after hearing what she said. "Excuse me, what?" She asked in disbelief while Hyuna rolled her eyes. "I saw your messages. I saw your "princess" messaging you." She answered nonchalantly while Eun Jin's face turned red. "Yah! That's it. I forbid you from using my phone ever again!"

 

"So you do have a girlfriend." Hyuna smirked while Eun Jin narrowed her eyes. "She isn't my girlfriend. She's just a close friend." She answered and calmed herself while taking a seat. "Then, soon-to-be girlfriend?" Hyuna was persistent into finding out about this girl that was being a bit too clingy over her best friend.

 

"Also no. You know that I'm not interested in relationships." Hyuna quickly frowned at her unnie's sad tone before hugging her. "Mianhe. I forgot." Eun Jin smiled weakly and shook her head. "It's alright. Don't worry." She reassured while gently patting Hyuna's head.

 

"Let's just get going. Are you hungry?" While asking, Eun Jin stood up and grabbed her laptop bag. "It'll be my treat." Hyuna frowned as she quietly watched her unnie before gently taking her hand, to which, Eun Jin showed a smile before leading the artist outside and taking her to a restaurant, feeling a bit guilty for ruining her best friend's mood.

 

 

"Jinnie, listen..." Hyuna spoke up after a while when they gave their orders. "I wanted to take your mind off things, not have them rushing back at you with my insensitivity. I didn't mean to blurt it out like that, I swear." Eun Jin was quiet for a while before she gently took Hyuna's hand with hers. "It's okay. You don't have to apologize for anything. I know you would never bring her up purposely, especially to hurt me. A lot happened and... I am moving on. Sure, I miss her. But I can't keep holding on to the past."

 

Hyuna stared at Eun Jin while she showed a small smile bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter