A Crush and Sisters

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been weeks since Jessica and Eun Jin have been texting each other and it's almost a month since they met. Eun Jin had finally come to terms with her thoughts and feelings before she finally realized that she had moved on from Jessica without realizing that she just fell harder for the ice princess. She occasionally sent gifts or whatever Jessica wanted to her manager's address, since Jessica was sure that Eun Jin would most likely know where she lives.

 

As for Jessica, she explained to her manager why he was the one receiving the gifts and she was glad that he understood her situation. The only thing she told him was to be careful in case someone saw her and she thanked the man as she took the gifts. Jessica was still trying to figure out her feelings, with her sister's help, of course and she couldn't feel anymore puzzled. Her members also weren't helping since the just continually about receiving gifts and always on her phone.

 

"Sica! Stop texting your boyfriend or girlfriend and join us!" Sooyoung called for the ice princess' attention since she was simply smiling mindlessly at her phone while she texted. "Yeah, Sica. Ever since your family break, you've been on your phone, nonstop and giggling like a weirdo." Tiffany stated. "Blushing, too." Sunny added, causing the ice princess to look at them with a blank stare. "I'm always like this." She replied flatly. "No. You're always zoning out." Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Unnie, is someone courting you?" Seohyun asked, turning all attention to her as Jessica's face flushed red. "M-Mwo? What makes you ask that Seobaby?" Jessica asked while struggling to keep her smile away. "Did someone try to approach our ice princess?" Hyoyeon asked as if she didn't hear it right. "It's just, I noticed that manager oppa hands you some gifts since you came back and he handed me one earlier and said to give it to you." After saying so, the maknae got up and went to her room. The room was dead quiet and Jessica was panicking inside. She wasn't ready to tell the girls what was going through her head. All eyes were on her.

 

As Seohyun came back, she had a small kitten plushie in hand before handing it over to Jessica. "Who is it from?" Yoona asked curiously. "There wasn't a name. Also, oppa didn't say anything." Seohyun shook her head. "Jessica, who is it?" Taeyeon soon asked with a steady gaze and crossed her arms. "This is really cute. It's totally you. It's even in your favorite color." Tiffany examined the stuffed animal as if it held a great secret, which was almost true. Jessica was hiding from all of them and this kitten was their source of evidence.

 

"I-It's probably just fans. You know how they are." Jessica tried to reason and looked away. She could feel her heart skipping a beat as she looked over at the kitten before smiling. Her fingers ran over the soft and smooth texture. Her initials were even sewed on it's collar. How adorable!

 

"Jessica, fans always put their names on their gifts or letters. Also, they wouldn't have secretly have our manager be the one giving it. Usually, they give everything in groups." Sunny stated while leaning on the dancer. "What are you hiding? What happened when you went on a break with your family?" Taeyeon questioned sternly.

 

Usually, Jessica wasn't at all fazed. But her feelings weren't helping, which made her stay quiet. She was scared that her voice would give her away. So she took in a few deep breaths. "Unnie, gwenchana?" Jessica nodded to Seohyun's question and then shook her head as she pulled the kitten to her chest and hugged it. "Guys... What's it like to.... like someone?" Not that she didn't know. She had been in countless relationships. But for some reason, she felt different right now.

 

Her question though, caused confusion among her sisters. "Mwo? What do you mean, Sica?" Yuri asked while furrowing her brows. In actuality, Jessica was the only one single in the group. Taeyeon and Tiffany were dating, so were Sunny and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, then Yuri and Yoona. Jessica didn't really have a problem with that, but she just needed to know what they felt with each other at that moment.

 

Each couple looked at each other, then back to Jessica as they all castes her a questioning glance. "Jessi.... Is someone really courting you?" Tiffany decided to ask her. Jessica bit her lip and shook her head. "I don't know... I don't think so." This puzzled the girls even more. "What do you mean? Wouldn't it be obvious if someone were courting you?" Yoona asked this time. "Well, Sica is as dense as a brick wall." Sooyoung commented, earning a spank from her girlfriend and a glare from the ice princess. "You're not helping." Hyoyeon shook her head.

 

"Guys, quiet." Taeyeon scolded before turning back to the troubled woman. "Sica, tell us, please?" It was obvious Jessica was reluctant as she continued to hug the plushed toy as if her life depended on it. Tiffany then moved to sit next to her best friend and held a hand out. "Can I have a look?" She asked softly before Jessica hesitantly handed the toy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter