Clueless Confession

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A brunette could be seen in her room, stretching her arms over her head as a soft sigh passed her lips and a smile played at her lips. "Another video finally done." She smiled a bit tiredly then rubbed her eyes after taking her glasses off. "Let's have a look."  Glancing over the person's file, a smile reached her lips and chuckled after. "Another fan of Jessica's." She whispered before beginning to type.

 

"Annyeong! I'm glad you enjoyed my videos. Thank you for subscribing, too! ^^"

 

Without even 10 minutes, Eun Jin received a reply that made her smile brightly. "Annyeong! You're really pretty and I just got really curious when I saw your videos. They're really daebak and it's so cool how much you love Girls' Generation. You're really jjang! Your videos just made my day." A wave of satisfaction washed over the woman as she read the reply before she started a reply.

 

"Thank you. I"m pretty sure that you're pretty too. I'm really a sone. Girls' Generation inspired me a lot, especially Jessica. I just love her a lot. And, I'm glad I was able to make you smile. I hope you get the day you deserve ^^"  Eun Jin never really says 'good morning, good afternoon or good day' . She simply wishes for the person to have the day they deserve.

 

"Thank you ^^ I'm glad though. The girls worked really hard and I'm sure they're happy to find out their hard work paid off and made people happy. It was really amazing, truthfully. I've been having a bad week and you just helped relieve me." Eun Jin's smile never left her face as she contintued to chat with the person. They just clicked in that instant, thus the constant conversation. Though Eun Jin wouldn't admit it, but this person was becoming more and more interesting, almost as how insterested she is in Jessica.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica continued to tap away on her phone and giggled as she read the replies before sending one of her own. She managed to finally relax and be more comfortable as she would watch or chat with Eun Jin without the other knowing who she was really talking to. She could have sworn that she felt her heart skip a few beats when she read about Eun Jin's adoration toward her. She bit her lip and contemplated wether or not to reveal herself, but thought against it. 'She won't even believe me.' She thought to herself and just stuck to chatting and texting each other. Yes, Jessica asked for her number.

 

"Unnie, come on. We have to get to the restaurant for our reservations." Krystal knocked on the door before entering, but found her unnie, in bed and with a stupid smile on her face. "What's with that smile?" She raised a brow as Jessica sat up, beaming in happiness. "A friend." That simple answer made Krystal more suspicious. "Jinja? Which friend?" She questioned and hummed as she walked over to her unnie. "Someone~" Jessica hopped off of bed and made her way to the closet. "A crush?" Krystal pushed for further answers, and Jessica was glad her back was facing her sister because she was sure of the blush that appeared on her face. "Ani. I'm just happy with the fans supporting us. I watched the videos." That was partially true since Jessica had spent most her time watching Jin's videos.

 

"Jinja? From who have you been watching?" Krystal asked curiously and peeked at her unnie as she went to change her clothes. "Well, it was just random at first. But them I found one that had a lot." Her unnie answered. "Oh. Is this person a guy or girl?" Krystal asked, a bit excited. "A girl." Krystal bounced slightly on the bed and thought for a while then snapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter