Opportunities

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"They held hands?!" Tiffany's voice boomed inside the dorm when the two pranksters told everyone about what transpired during the shoot. "And the dance was really romantic. You could literraly see Sica's eyes sparkling when she looked at Eun Jin." Yuri went on as Yoona nodded vigorously. "You'll get to see more when they show it."

 

"Yah! Can you both stop it? I'm right here!" The ice princess snapped with an angry glare, but the pair refused to relent. "Also, if you saw Hyuna and Eun Jin dancing with Sica watching, you'll see how angry she got." Yuri nodded with a thoughtful look. "Nae. But you'll have to admit that their dancing was really hot. Major turn on." Yoona emphasized on the last part before a pillow went hurling her way. "One more word from the two of you and I swear you're going to regret ever stepping into this dorm." Jessica threatened with an icy and deadly glare.

 

"Alright, that's enough. I think we all get it." Taeyeon stepped in and looked at the pair. They both showed peace signs before retreating to their seats, escaping HellSica's wrath. "How good is she?" Hyoyeon asked curiously and Yuri showed her phone. "Really good." Sooyoung took a peek as well and nodded. "She's pretty thin, too. But she looks like she works out."

 

Jessica felt her brow twitch as she watched and listened to her friends talk about her crush right in front of her and was literally strangling the pillow that was placed on her lap. "Stop ogling her! Don't you have girlfriends for that?" She asked irritably. "Well, we're doing this with our girlfriends so, it's fine." Sooyoung waved a hand and the others nodded in agreement. "Sica, you need to relax. You two aren't even together yet and she is still clueless about you being her 'princess' so you don't have to get so worked up." Sunny poked her. "But she's not yours." The ice princess whined. "Is she yours?" They shot back, making her pout.

 

"She could be..."

 

 

"I can't believe I did that actually. I never thought I'd ever get the chance to dance and talk with her, let alone meet her." Eun Jin breathed out while laying in her bed and stared at the ceiling, smile still plastered on her face as she kept recalling the previous events. She had gotten a lot of comments at her last video and felt a bit proud as she saw the many positive feedbacks as well as people saying that she was lucky to have met Jessica. She also laughed a the comments regarding her and Hyuna's cute friendship. But somehow, as she read the comments and reminisced on her and Hyuna's past years together, she couldn't help but recall the painful memories that came along. Her expression turned blank and her smile disappeared. The light in her eyes left and her gaze soon turned empty. "If I could turn back time...." She whispered and sat up before turning her lamp on and opening her drawer. She pushed aside a few things before she saw the small picture hidden under the piles of letters and notes. As she picked it up, a small yet sad smile made its way present on the girl's lips as she saw the two people. One was obviously her, only younger, while the other however, was different, having her arms wrapped around Eun Jin's neck while they both smiled to the camera.

"I miss you so much. If you saw me today, I bet you would have made fun of me for spazzing over meeting my idol." She chuckled weakly then felt something warm trickle down her cheek. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes tight before shaking her head as she wiped away her tears. "I'm keeping my promise to you. I'm doing better. I'm going after my dreams." There was a sad smile on her face, but she shook her head before finally choosing to colse her eyes and rest. But her plans were cut off when her phone beeped, indicating that she had received a message. Checking the device, she blinked a few times before opening the message.

 

I'm not sure if you're still awake but I was just thinking about some things. I think I'm a bit bothered and guilty since I haven't told you who I am :(((

 

Furrowing her brows, Eun Jin began to type in her reply before sending it.

 

I told you that you don't have to worry about that. I understand why you're hesitant so it's okay, no need to feel guilty. I know but it's been a while since we've been talking. You send me gifts and always shower me with affection yet you don't know me. Aigoo. Just because I don't know your name doesn't mean that I don't know you. I know how you have a sister and that you're willing to do anything for her and your friends, too. There's more that we talk about, but it's helped me get a better outline of who you are even without your name You're so kind to me. I don't know what I did to deserve you in my life :( You were being yourself, that's what Aish stop being do sweet all the time I'm not trying to be. I'm always trying to be nice to all my friends

 

When there was no reply, Eun Jin blinked as she stared at her phone before more texts came in. 

 

So you're like this to all your fans? I bet you give them gifts and call them princess too Ani ani I mean that I try to be nice to everyone Oh so I'm just like everyone else Okay then You're my only princess Okay I'm tired so I'm going to sleep now Oh okay. I hope you sleep well. Goodnight

 

Nothing came after that and Eun Jin let out a deep sigh. "Aish, what was that?" She muttered to herself before setting her phone back on her nightstand then staring up at the ceiling. "Aigoo was she jealous? Why would she though?" Somehow the thought had her blushing before she shook her head and buried her face under her pillows as she tried to fall asleep with the thought that her princess would feel better after some sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was just staring at her phone before graoning and rubbing her face. The sound caused Tiffany to look up from her phone and raised a brow questioningly. "Wae?" The ice princess shook her head, pouting as she crossed her arms and stared up at the ceiling. "I thought I was special to her." She mumbled quietly, though since it was just the two of them, Tiffany was able to hear her. "What are you talking about?" But her sulking friend only showed her the conversation she had with the Youtuber before giggling. "Aigoo, Sica you are so jealous. She was only trying to be nice. Plus, I don't think it's a bad thing." She shrugged while handing the phone back. "She's a really kind person and seems very down to earth but I don't think she would be giving all of her fans g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter