Just Ask

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Jin let out a deep breath after she edited and rewatched her video over and over again. She was currently in her favorite cafe, which so happened to be somewhere near SM's building. She was so busy with her video that she didn't realize a few people have come to greet her. Of course, being the polite person she was, Eun Jin quickly apologized to them before showing a small smile and then giving them either a picture or autograph.

 

"What am I gonna do. This has to be perfect. What if she doesn't like it and gets even more upset with me...." A frown plastered itself on the girl's face as she let out a groan and rested her head on her hands while trying to think of a way to make the video and gift better for Jessica, hoping the girl would finally forgive her for her stupidity. She was so caught up on her thoughts that she didn't see a person walking up to her. "Eun Jin?" The voice caused said girl to look up before her eyes widened in surprise. "H-Hyuna?"

A smile spread across the girl's face as she sat down and excitedly hugged the YouTuber. "Oh, my gosh! It is you! It's been so long since I last saw you. What have you been up to?" Hyuna couldn't help but squeal as she kept hugging Eun Jin with a tight grip, making the latter cough lightly. "It's good to see you, too. But.. you're kinda choking me." Eun Jin chuckled before Hyuna pulled back and sat properly next to her. "I missed you. How are you doing? I heard that you're getting more popular with your videos." The 4Minute member grinned childishly while resting her elbows on the table and her chin rested on her palms. "They're getting better, I guess. I even made a friend." Eun Jin smiled while the other looked at her. "Jinja? That's good. I know how you don't have much friends here. So, I'm glad you managed to meet somoene who isn't me." She giggled, making the other roll her eyes and laugh. "So full of yourself. You really don't change."

 

"But~ you love me." Hyuna laughed as you shook your head. "Anyway, I noticed you being all serious on your laptop, there. Is this a video you're working on?" Eun Jin nodded before frowning as she turned back to the screen of her laptop and sighed before gently closing it. "I'm guessing you have major mind block, judging by the state you were in, ealier." The brunette grinned knowingly whilst Eun Jin slumped her shoulders. "Was it that obvious?" Hyuna shook her head and smiled. "Nope. Just to me, since I can read you like an open book." Hyuna answered while sticking her tongue out.

 

"Of course. World famous, Kim Hyuna is best friends with someone who is only known online and is actually a loner in real life." Eun Jin waved a hand dismissively. "Yah! Don't be like that. You aren't a loner. If you were, you wouldn't have any gifts being sent to your place." She defended. "Those are fans, Hyunnie. You know that they don't have an actual clue as to who I really am." Eun Jin pointed out reasonably. Hyuna stared at her intently before letting out a deep sigh and shook her head. "Why can't you just accept that people want to get close to you?"

 

Eun Jin shook her head and smiled weakly. "You know my reasons, Hyuna." And silence followed not too long after.

 

"Alright. We're leaving. I need to take you out before I end up infected by you." Hyuna suddenly stood up and grabbed Eun Jin's laptop before shoving it in her bag as she made the brunette stand then dragged her out of the cafe and down the busy streets. "Y-Yah! Where are you taking me?" Eun Jin demanded as she tried to loosen up the Cube artist's grip on her arm. "Just shush up and follow me."

 

 

In the busy and somewhat noisy van, the soshi girls were all laughing and messing around with each other. "Yah! Give it back!" Sooyoung yelled at her felllow shikshin, who took a few of her chips.

 

"Kyaaa! Kwon Yuri, stop it!" Tiffany yelled when the Black Pearl was playfully putting a plastic roach near the pink monster.

 

"Aish, you're all being noisy." Taeyeon shook her head as Hyoyeon and Sunny erupted in laughter as the dancer was dancing dorkily to whatever song Seohyun would play on her phone.

 

As for our favorite ice princess, she was anxiously staring at her phone, waiting for Eun Jin to reply to her text. It had already been hours since Jessica replied to Eun Jin's message, but the uzzlang had yet to reply. 'What if she's upset with me? What if she realized that I have a crush on her? Oh .... What am I gonna do...' Random thoughts came to the Jung's mind as she continued to stare at her poor phone.

 

"SICA!!!" The shout made Jessica jump and let out her infamous dolphin scream before turning to Hyoyeon and glared at her. "Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!" The brunette's glare intensified while Hyoyeon brushed her off. "Look out the window instead of your phone. You're going to break the poor thing."

 

"And why should I look out the window? There's nothing interesting happening outside." Jessica shot back with a blank face. "Hey, isn't that Hyuna? From 4Minute?" Taeyeon suddenly asked and a few of the girls turned their attention to the direction the leader was looking. "I wonder.. who's that girl she's with?"

 

Jessica's eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at the person Hyuna was dragging and raised a brow before tilting her head. "Maybe it's a friend of hers?" She shrugged before Tiffany finally moved away from the prankster and looked at the window to check what her friends were fussing about. "Oh. She's cute. Is she a trainee?"

 

"I don't think so. By the looks of it, she's like a college student that's being dragged by her friend." Sunny answered as she observed the idol. "Wait... Sica, look. Isn't that Eun Jin?" Tiffany asked curiously while Jessica tried to look closer. But being in the van, she wasn't able to see much and they also started moving.

 

Jessica then took her phone out and tapped on Eun Jin's name, wanting to see how the person would react.

 

To: Jinnie~ <3

Where are you? What are you doing right now?

 

Jessica's eyes shifted from her phone to the retreating figure before she let out a sigh. Why hasn't she changed the name yet, she wonders. "How am I supposed to know, now... Eun Jin won't even respond to my texts." She complained while ruffl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter