Concert

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica, come on. You've been with this girl for more than a month now." Sunny's voice rang through the dorm. "When are you going to let us talk to her already?" Yoona questioned as the older girls joined them in the living room. "Yeah, Jess, even I haven't gotten to meet her and I'm supposed to be your best friend. I am deeply offended."

Jessica rolled her eyes at Tiffany's dramatic statement and huffed. "Why do you want to know so bad?" She groaned and Yuri rolled her eyes. "Because after Soojung told us that you did the deed, we figured that your past the pining stage and ready to introduce your friends?" She shot playfully and the ice princess sent her a glare. "How many times do I have to tell you? We did not have !"

"But she did meet Soojung. When are we going to?" Hyoyeon butted in and the older Jung's brows pinched together. "When you're not embarrassing." She replied and Yoona whined at the older girl. "That's not fair. At least let us meet her since we didn't follow you on your date." She pouted to the ice princess and her girlfriend looked betrayed by her claim. "I thought you loved me?" Yuri asked her.

"Not when you're making us suffer with you."

"Yah!"

"To be fair, we did tell you not to go, unnie." Seohyun chimed in, making Hyoyeon huff. "Come on, Seobaby, we're a team." She tells her. "You said you wouldn't get caught." Sunny deadpanned and Sooyoung raised her hands in defense. "I wouldn't have gotten caught if Hyo didn't sell me out." She explained and the dancer threw a pillow at her. "If I fall, I'm taking you down with me." Hyoyeon remarked while she pointed a finger at the tall woman.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at their antics as she returned her attention to the ice princess. "The concert is in a few days. Since she already knows who you are, what are you going to do, now?" She inquired and the latter smiles while she sinks into the couch. "Well, I'm still inviting her to come." She answered and immediately the other seven girls perk up and lean closer. "That means we're going to see her!" Yoona exclaimed while throwing her hands in the air.

Tiffany nodded her head in excitement as she clapped her hands. "I'm so curious on what she's like. I know that she's really sweet to Sica based on what she and Krystal have told us, but there's so much more that I want to ask her." She babbled, already having a list prepared with different topics. "Since Soojung already asked her about her intentions with Sica, I have to make sure that she takes care of her." Sooyoung and Yuri high fived before Jessica gave them a glare they seemed to not notice, or ignored.

"She has a really healthy lifestyle, I should ask her for some tips." Seohyun mumbled more to herself, making Sunny cringe a bit. "Seo, you already have a healthy lifestyle." She pointed out, but the maknae shook her head. "Oh, not for me. It's for you, unnies." Taeyeon looked offeneded by the younger girl's statement, but before she could react, Tiffany was already agreeing with her. "I mean, we all need some kind of healthy in this dorm."

Jessica could only shake her head at the ridiculous chatter going on around her. She was sure their neighbors would be complaining about the noise again. But she did relish in the fact that her sisters were more than happy with meeting the girl that made her heart skip a beat just by the mention of her name.

The ringing of her phone caused all conversation to tone down when they saw the big smile that quickly presented itself on the ice princess' face when she saw the name on her screen. She quickly answered the call and Hyoyeon pretended to gag before Seohyun smacked her shoulder. "Hey, what's up?" Jessica said through the phone before she's hearing the latter giggling.

"Nothing much. Hyuna just dragged me around the mall today and we're going to meet up with Dawn in a while." During their time together, Jessica has learned to stop her jealousy toward the Cube artist because she understood that whatever relationship the pair had, it was simply platonic because for one, Hyuna was straight, and two, she was deeply and utterly in love with her boyfriend.

"Oh? Is there a celebration or something?" She questioned and she could hear the slight chatter in the background. "Well, I'm not entirely sure, but whatever it is, they both seem really excited." The youtuber had said and Jessica nodded her head before she recalled what she had been preparing for the past weeks. "By the way, you are coming to our show, right?"

Yuri giggled quietly as they watched Jessica anxiously playing with the sleeve of her shirt. It was a funny sight for them, but endearing as well since they rarely see Jessica so interested in someone.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world. Plus, I get to see you, and you know that I wouldn't pass up on the opportunity to do so." A blush crept up the older Jung's cheeks at the proclamation and she placed her other hand against it, glancing to the eight amused girls around her and then looking away. "God, you're so cheesy." Yet she couldn't stop smiling. "If you want to see me so much, you should have invited me or something." She shot back and she could practically hear the pout in the other's voice. "You know I would have, but Hyuna wanted to spend some time together."

Just then, said woman's voice piped up with an offended 'yah' before Eunjin was laughing and Jessica giggled. "I'll let you go back to what you were doing. Have fun."

"I will." But before she could say more, Hyuna's voice cut in. "Don't worry, I'll take care of this one for you." After getting to actually know the woman, they were able to become really close friends to the point where the Cube artist trusted her enough to tell her about her hidden relationship with the Pentagon member. Being that they were both idols, it was easy for them to connect and offer each other advice or even just listen when someone needed it. But often times, Hyuna was helping Jessica learn more about Eunjin and even helped her with preparing for the concert.

"So... are you going to talk to us like that or what?" Sooyoung's sarcastic comment earned her nothing more but a pillow to the face and a smack to the back of her head, courtesy of Jessica and her own girlfriend.

 

 

"You didn't have to drive me here, you know?" The brunette looked to her friend with her brows raised, but the Cube artist merely waved a hand in response. "I told you, I don't mind and it's also on the way to my shoot." Hyuna tells her as she pulls up to the venue, spotting the amount of people already lined up outside. "So, what do you have planned out?"

The sudden question surprised the latter, making her turn in her seat but before she could say anything, Hyuna already beat her to it. "I know you like her. You've been seeing each for how long already, so I'm expecting that you're at least planning on asking her." The expectant stare the singer sent her way made the latter squirm in her seat before huffing. "It's not that easy."

"I'm aware of that, but you should also know that nothing worth while is ever easy." Her friend tells her, and she had to sigh while running her fingers through her hair. "I know that, but she's an idol, Hyuna. Also, we're both girls, I don't even know if she does like me that way or if those dates were just me. Can you imagine how she'd react if I told her? God, that would be so humiliating. And she might be disgusted, I just got to know the real her and-"

"Jin, calm down. Take a deep breath." Hyuna interrupted her rambling, frowning at the brunette's words. "Look, I know that being an idol is going to be a big test, but if you really are willing to do anything for her, then you are capable of waiting and being able to understand the situations that she will be in. Jessica is in one of Korea's biggest girl groups. You have to know that wherever she goes, people are bound to say something about her and come up with stories." She explained with a sympathetic look crossing her face. "Her company is strict, Eunjin. If the time comes, they will go through lengths just to keep the image they have." Seeing her friend deflate in her seat made her frown, but she went on. "But I don't think Jessica will be disgusted by you if you ever do tell her. That girl is too sweet, and even though I don't know everything about her, I doubt she'd turn her back on you."

Eunjin stared worriedly outside the car and Hyuna let out a sigh before she reached over and patted her shoulder. "If you really think that she is straight, then I won't make you confess. I'm just saying that sometimes, it's best to know what can happen rather than never finding out." She tells her and Eunjin frowns before she slowly nodded her head. "Okay." She whispered before she checked the time. "I have to go. I don't want you to be late." Hyuna frowned at her friend before she finally decided to let the topic slide, knowing that it would take the latter some time before she would actually talk about the whole thing.

But in reality, this was a matter that involved Eunjin and Jessica, so the only way she would ever figure things out is if she spoke to the latter.

Exiting the car with the things she's brought, Eunjin flashed her best friend one last smile, one she reciprocated, before driving off. As soon as she was there, a few fans were able to spot her a screamed her name, causing the brunette to smile and wave at them with her free hand. Many of the people there were able to recognize her, either from her videos or fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter