chapter 2

M.A.I.D

“Dongwoon baby! Palli!! Papa going to send you to school!” shouted Dujun. He’s struggle with his suit. If before he had Yoseob to do all these, but now, he need to do it alone. He smiled bitterly.

“I miss you baby,” whispered Dujun.

“Papa! I’m ready!” said Dongwoon and burst into Dujun room.

“Whoaaa~~ My son is really handsome!” compliment Dujun. Dongwoon grinned.

“Of course I am! Because I’m umma and papa son!” smiled Dongwoon. Dujun feel his heart clenched. Dongwoon never said he miss his mom. This little boy in front of him is really good in hiding his real feeling.

“Cheesy ball,” Dujun pinched Dongwoon nose.

“Your son anyway,” winked Dongwoon. Dujun laugh at Dongwoon antics. He might has lost Yoseob but Dongwoon is the remedy. Dongwoon is healing his broken heart, bit by bit, each day.

“Palli, we are going to be late if we keep messing around like this,” utter Dujun.

“Alright papa. Let’s go!” Dongwoon grabs Dujun hand and they walk together downstairs. Dujun have made a mental note, he need to wake up early tomorrow. He need to prepare breakfast for Dongwoon before he goes to school and today, he totally forgot about it.

“Dongwoon-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t have time to prepare you breakfast,” said Dujun while driving.

“It’s okay papa. I know, you need time to get use when umma is not around,” Dongwoon innocently smile.

“Oh Gosh! Why you are so calm baby?” asked Dujun.

“Because umma said I need to be calm because you are clumsy,” grinned Dongwoon. Dujun can’t help but pinched those chubby cheeks.

“And when did umma tell you that?”

“When I’m dreaming about him. Umma said he doesn’t want papa to be sad. He want papa to be happy, just like papa used to. Umma also said, you will meet this one man. A man that I can call mama one day,” tell Dongwoon. Dujun jaw dropped!

 

 

“Haisshhh~~~ why so hard to find a job? Why they didn’t offer contract package? I don’t want to work for forever. I just want to gain some experience. I need to go to college next year for God sake,” nagged Junhyung alone. Yesterday, he failed to find any job. He need a contract job. A full time contract job. He went straight into a café for some drink when he heard this man talking about finding a maid.

“Umma! I don’t need a wife! Yoseob just die,” said Dujun. His mind was in a mess. His mother want him to remarry again but he doesn’t want!

“Umma! I don’t want to remarry! Well, not for now. Dongwoon need my attention. Plus I’m not ready to have any commitment yet,” said Dujun. Junhyung sharpened his hearing. He want to know the details.

“Okay, fine! I’ll find a maid but please I don’t want to get married!” utter Dujun before disconnect the call. Junhyung was thinking. He doesn’t know this man but he looks like someone that can be trusted. So, he approach him.

“Hi~” Junhyung greeted. He was damn nervous.

“Hi~ What can I help you?” Dujun asked. Even though he was mad but he still have some courtesy.

“Errr. I’m Junhyung. But first of all, I didn’t meant to in your problem but are you need a maid now?” Junhyung asked. Dujun was dumbfounded.

“Are you stalking me?” asked Dujun.

“No, no! Don’t get it wrong! I just errr overheard your conversation just now,” said Junhyung.

“Who are you actually?”

“I’m Junhyung. I told you already. I’m just a teenager looking for a job but I want a contract one because I need to go to college next year,” shrugged Junhyung.

“Any experience before?”

“No”

“Then what make you believe I will give you the job?”

“Well, I’m just try my luck?”

“Do you know how to cook? How to do house chores? How to handle kids? How to play with them?” asked Dujun.

“I know how to cook even though my hyung said it’s not really good because he’s a chef! I’m good with house chores and about playing with kid, I think I can handle it,” smiled Junhyung nervously. Dujun look at Junhyung long before he made his mind.

“Follow me to my office. I’ll give you the job,” said Dujun. He paid for their drinks.

“Seriously?? I really got the job?” Junhyung asked, wide eye.

“Follow me, kiddo,” said Dujun. Junhyung was smiling so bright.

“Thank you, boss! Thank you!” said Junhyung and bowed. Dujun nodded and both of them headed to Dujun office.

 

=================================================================================================================

updated ! ^^

23rd March 2016, Wednesday, 1318