chapter 7

M.A.I.D

It has been 2 months since Junhyung started working with Dujun. His day was brighten up with Dongwoon antics as well as the toddler cuteness. But today, he just receive a call from Dongwoon kindergarten teacher, telling him to come to the place as soon as possible. His heart beating so fast and Junhyung really hate it because he can feel, something bad just happened. Upon arriving at the kindergarten, he was taken to the office.

“Omo~~ Why are you crying Woonie-ah?” Junhyung rushed to get Dongwoon, who is crying at the moment.

“Mama~ I want mama~” screamed Dongwoon on top of his lung. Junhyung was taken aback but he tried to approach the toddler.

“Dongwoon-ah, tell me what happen, eoh? Why are you crying like this? Did anyone hurt you?” asked Junhyung while hugging Dongwoon. Dongwoon just wailed in Junhyung arms. It took almost half an hour before Dongwoon could finally calm down.

“Wonsik is bad. He tell me I’m odd because I don’t have a mother. I know umma is dead but still he shouldn’t saying bad thing about umma. He doesn’t know what had happen to him,” explained Dongwoon while sobbing.

“Wonsik-ah, why are you saying bad thing about Dongwoon umma?” asked Mrs. Kim, Wonshik mother. The Wonsik boy just has his head down. Junhyung heaved a heavy sigh.

“Wonsik-ah, it’s not good to talk bad about other people. Especially about dead people. I know you didn’t meant it but next time if I found you doing something bad to Dongwoon again, I will not hesitate to report to your teacher and your mother,” said Junhyung, half threatening. Kim Wonsik just nodded his head.

“Now, apologized to Dongwoon, ahdeul-ah,” said Mrs. Kim softly.

“Dongwoonie, I’m sorry. I promise I won’t talk bad about your mother and anyone else. I’m really sorry,” said Wonsik, eyes brims with tears.

“Promise me?” asked Dongwoon with a pouted.

“Yes, I promise,” said Wonsik. Soon, Dongwoon smiled and hug Wonsik.

“Don’t worry, I forgave you already. We are friend, right?” smiled Dongwoon. Wonsik clearly taken aback with the sudden change of Dongwoon mood but he hugs back. And he had made promise to himself, he will protect Dongwoon form any harm.

“You guys such a good boys,” said Junhyung and hugged both of them. Dongwoon chuckled. Mrs. Kim also smiled. She somehow proud with Dongwoon. How can a toddler at such a young age could forgive and make peace so easily? She really adore Dongwoon and his maturity.

“Since everything is settled, I guess both of you can take your son home since they don’t have any class after this,” said the lady, who had been watching the scene in silence.

“Thank you ma’am. We will going first,” said Junhyung. “Dongwoon-ah, say good bye to your teacher then we’ll get you bags,” added Junhyung. After saying goodbye to each other, both Junhyung and Dongwoon went home and Junhyung carrying the tired Dongwoon.

*****

“Hello hyung,”

“Neh Junhyung-ah? What’s wrong?”

“Are you coming home for dinner tonight?” asked Junhyung. Last night, Dujun didn’t come home for dinner. The latter only came home when the clock strike at 12 am.

“I’m coming. Why?”

“Nothing. Just to make sure. I’m going to cook dinner then,”

“Junhyung-ah, you sound not okay? Is everything fine? How’s Dongwoon?”

“Everything is fine. There’re something I want to talk about with you. It’s about Dongwoon and it’s about you too,”

“Okay. We’ll talk about it tonight. Gotta go now. Talk to you later. And take care. Kiss Dongwoon for me. Say that I love him and I miss him,” I love and miss you too, Junnie.

“Okay hyung. I’m going to hang up,” said Junhyung. Later, he sighed heavily. He looks at the peaceful face of sleeping Dongwoon.

“Woonie-ah, how you endured all those feelings alone, hm?” said Junhyung while caressing Dongwoon hair softly.

“I really love you and papa love you too. Please grow up to be a nice man, arasso?” said Junhyung and kissed Dongwoon crown, long. Later, he proceed to make dinner. He gonna have a serious talk with Dujun tonight. His contract is ending soon and he need to make everything clear. Junhyung wouldn’t deny that he had developed some feeling towards Dujun but Dongwoon is his priority now.

 

=================================================================================================================

update chapter 7 ^^

have fun reading it and leave some comments okay? >_@

by the way,  i dont know when i will be able to update next.. this week such a hectic week for me...

every single day from monday till friday i will be having a quiz for... one quiz for each day.. sigh..

anyway, have a nice day or nice sleep kekeke..

 

12th April 2016, Tuesday, 0022