chapter 9

M.A.I.D

“Papa? Are you fighting with Junnie hyung?” asked Dongwoon when they are on the way to Dongwoon’s school the next morning.

“Eoh? Why are you asking?” asked Dujun. He really hopes his son wouldn’t realize but seems like Dongwoon already did.

“I don’t know. I’m just asking because you two looks awkward this morning,” replied Dongwoon.

“Nothing to worry baby. Junnie hyung and I just have little misunderstanding last night. We will sort it out soon, okay?” said Dujun softly.

“If I am the reason both of you fighting, I’m sorry papa,” said Dongwoon, lowering his head. Dujun heart definitely touched by his son confession.

“It’s okay baby. It’s not your fault. I’m not blaming you,” said Dujun while caressing his son hair.

“You are here. No more fighting okay? If they say you don’t have mama, don’t worry. You still have me and Junnie hyung,” smiled Dujun. Dongwoon nodded his head and smiled.

“I love you, papa! Tell Junnie hyung I love him too,” said Dongwoon while hugging his papa.

“Okay. I’ll tell him. Go inside. Your friends are waiting,” said Dujun. After bid a good bye to his papa, Dongwoon went inside his school with smile all over his face.

 

To : Junnie

Dongwoon said he loves you. Are you at home?

 

From : Junnie

Yes. I’m at home. Why?

 

To : Junnie

Good. Wait there. I’m going home. I have something to discuss with you. Don’t you dare to run away.

 

“I know this might be shocking but I’ll tell you today,” said Dujun with determination. He later drove back to his house after calling his secretary, telling her that he will be absent today.

 

 

“Now what does he want? Don’t you dare to run away? Did he think I’m that coward?” said Junhyung after reading the message from Dujun.

“Rather than thinking about him, it’s better for me to think about my study. Haishhh… I’m so lazy to continue my study. I love to be in Korea. Can I just live with Hyunseung hyung rather than going back to States? Talking about going back to States, how am I going to tell Dongwoon about it? This is so frustrating!” exclaimed Junhyung. His mind surely in a jumbled and he really wants to run away.

“Done?” asked Dujun.

“Eoh? When did you come in? I didn’t hear you?” said Junhyung. He literally confused with Dujun sudden existence in the house.

“This is my house and I have the key to my house and you are clearly in your own world just now,” said Dujun casually and sit across Junhyung. Junhyung rolled his eyes. Dujun is definitely annoying him right now.

“Aren’t you supposed to go to work, hyung?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes, I am supposed to be there but I have something more important to discuss with you rather than those works,” replied Dujun.

“And what is it?” asked Junhyung. He somehow feels nervous. His heart starts to beat abnormally.

“Are you really going back to State, Junnie-ah?” asked Dujun. Junhyung sighed.

“Yes. I promised with mom and dad. And I shouldn’t break my promise,” replied Junhyung weakly.

“Can’t you stay with us? With me?” asked Dujun carefully. He can sense Junhyung is having some feelings towards him but he still wasn’t sure how far that feeling is.

“Huh? Stay with you?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes, stay with me, by my side?” said Dujun. Junhyung can see Dujun’s cheeks tints with red color and he knew, the older is blushing or to be exact, he’s embarrassed.

“Can I?” replied Junhyung.

“Eoh? Can what?” asked Dujun, dumbly. Junhyung needs to suppress his laughter. Dujun facial expression is ridiculously funny.

“Can I stay with you? By your side?” smiled Junhyung teasingly. And again, Dujun cheeks turns red.

“I’m serious, Junnie,” whined Dujun. He knew, Junhyung is making fun of him right now.

“And I’m freaking serious too, Mr. Yoon Doojoon,” said Junhyung. Dujun blinks for a few moments before the logic sank into his head.

“But how about your study?” asked Dujun.

“That thing, I still need to go back to States and beg my parents to live here. Or maybe you want to come too? I need some allies you know,” said Junhyung casually.

“What? You want me to go there and meet your parents?” asked Dujun, definitely shocked with Junhyung suggestion.

“Why? Are you afraid?” challenge Junhyung.

“No, no. I’m not afraid but isn’t it still early?”

“You want me to stay or not?” asked Junhyung seriously. Dujun nodded his head too vigorously to Junhyung liking.

“Then come with me to States this weekend. Dongwoon can follow too because his school break will start next week,” said Junhyung. Dujun jaws dropped.

“Are you serious, Junnie? You really want me to follow you to States?” asked Dujun again.

“Yes I am. If you love me then follow me. If you don’t love me then I’ll leave forever,” threatened Junhyung.

“No, no! Don’t leave me. I love you and I’ll go together with you to States,” confessed Dujun, unconsciously. Junhyung already smiling like an idiot.

“Finally you said it, pabo,” chuckled Junhyung.

“Said what?” asked Dujun. He looks like a complete stupid man.

“You said that you love me,” grinned Junhyung.

“Ehhh? I said I love you? When?”

“Just now. You just confessed you feeling, Mr. Yoon Doojoon,” teased Junhyung and Dujun is beyond embarrassed.

“Oh my God,” Dujun face palm himself. Junhyung already burst into happy laughter. After a moment, Dujun hide himself in his study room and Junhyung was rolling on the floor, feeling funny with Dujun antics.

“Dujun hyung is so cute. Manly but cute. No wonder Dongwoon is cute. Like father like son,” chuckled Junhyung after he manage to calm himself down. Later he reached for his phone and types something.

To : Doo Hyung

Hyung, you are so cute when you are blushing. And yeah, I love you too *blushing face*

 

“Yong Junhyung!!!!” shouted Dujun from his study room aka work room.

 

=================================================================================================================

Hello guys !!!

how are you doing?

first of all, i would like to apologise for updating this story so late.

actually, my laptop broke and i lost all my data including all the chapter of this story...

so, this story will experience minor and major changes since i have to rewrite back starting from this chapter onwards.

but dont worry, this story will not exceed 15 chapter.. ^_^

anyway, have fun reading it.. tell me what you think, okay?

love you guys..  <3

 

2nd June 2016, Thursday, 2101