chapter 4

M.A.I.D

Dujun is pleased to see his Dongwoon can get along with Junhyung. Well, in fact Dongwoon was by Junhyung side all the time. He feel some sort of being left out by his own son and he can’t believe it. His baby is bonding well with his nanny.

“Woonie-ah, do you really have fun today?” asked Dujun while caressing his son hair.

“Yup!!” Dongwoon nodded. “It’s really fun! I love Junnie hyung because he’s so nice to me,” Dongwoon added and cling onto Junhyung arms. Dujun rolled his eyes. Dongwoon really adore Junhyung so much. This will really be a trouble next year since he hire Junhyung only for one year.

“Junnie hyung, can you come again tomorrow?” asked Dongwoon with puppy eyes. Junhyung was not sure what to answer. He looks for Dujun, seeking his help.

“Baby, Junnie hyung need to be with his family too,” said Dujun carefully, doesn’t want to hurt his soon feeling.

“Well, okay! Because I will still meet Junnie hyung on Monday! So I think I can bear missing him just for one day,” grinned Dongwoon innocently. Junhyung pinched the little boy cheeks.

“Aigooo~~ You are so cute you know that?” asked Junhyung and tickles the boy.

“Hahahaha~~ Hyung, it’s tickles. And I know I’m cute because I inherited that from umma,” utter Dongwoon. He then proceed to his almost melting ice cream. Junhyung stunned in place. He didn’t mean to trigger any sad memories on Dongwoon.

“Woonie-ah, hyung is sorry okay. I didn’t mean to make you remember about your umma,” said Junhyung, caresses Dongwoon cheeks.

“It’s okay hyung! I’m getting used to it. Plus umma always said strong boy shouldn’t be crying. A boy need to be strong, and clever enough to conceal his feelings,” grinned Dongwoon and again Junhyung was speechless. Dujun on the other hand, doesn’t know what to feel. Proud or sad?

“Papa! Let’s eat something. Woonie is hungry~” pouted Dongwoon while rubbing his tummy. Both Junhyung and Dujun come back to sense and smile at the little boy.

“Come, let’s eat something delicious so this little monster won’t be angry,” Dujun said and tickles Dongwoon stomach.

“Asa!” said Dongwoon and grabbing Junhyung hand with his right hand. Dujun then reached Dongwoon left hand and hold it. The trio walk together and sometimes they burst into laughter when Dongwoon try to make something funny.

 

“Is he sleeping?” asked Dujun.

“Yes, he is. He must be really tired,” smiled Junhyung. He caresses Dongwoon hair. Today indeed a long day but he’s getting attach to this boy called Yoon Dongwoon. He started to love this boy like his own son. He didn’t know since when but Dongwoon really woken up his motherly side, a side of he himself doesn’t know he had.

“I’m so happy that he’s getting along with you well,” said Dujun sincerely.

“He’s really cheerful boy! Lots of laughter and quite idiot of himself,” chuckled Junhyung. Dujun steal a glance on the rear mirror and he saw Junhyung chuckled. He found it cute and his heart somehow skipped a beat.

“He rarely open himself to stranger that fast. I guess he really likes you then,”

“Well, I think so. I’m the last child in my family so I kind of worry at first. But everything seems to be alright,” smiled Junhyung. He really adores Dongwoon and he want to protect Dongwoon as best as he could.

“But you really good in handling him. Maybe because you have the same mental age as him?” joked Dujun. Junhyung choked his saliva and stare at Dujun.

“Yahh~ I’m not 5 years old teenager okay,” whined Junhyung and unconsciously pouted. Dujun who caught the glimpse of Junhyung pouting smiled to himself. Junhyung someday will be the death of him.

Soon after, they reached at Yoon residence. Junhyung carry Dongwoon to his room and after making sure he tucked the boy properly, he went downstairs.

“Hyung, I’m going home,” Junhyung informed.

“Huh? Why don’t stay over? You could use the guest room,” Dujun offered. At this late time, he quite worry to let Junhyung go home by himself.

“Thanks for the offer hyung but I need to go home or else my hyung will worry death over me,” smiled Junhyung sheepishly.

“Well, if you insist, then okay. Take care. Text me when you reached home,” Dujun smiled. He sent Junhyung off and after Junhyung is out of his sight, he let out a sigh.

“Seobbie, it’s all your plan right? You want me to move on thus you send Junhyung to replace you don’t you? I miss you Seobbie,” whined Dujun. He stared into the dark sky and smiled before going inside.

 

On the other dimension, Yoseob was smiling so bright. His smile was too bright until it blinded other angels. He heard all what Dujun was saying. He also followed his family – including Junhyung because Yoseob consider Junhyung is a part of his family too – all day long. He was happy to see his Dongwoon is smiling so happily again with Junhyung by his side. And he was happy too because Dujun and Junhyung are doing so well. It’s not awkward as their first meeting anymore.

“Umma, is that my appa?” a little angel asked.

“Yes dear. He’s your supposed to be papa and your oppa,” said Yoseob.

“Whoaa~ Papa is so handsome and oppa too, he’s hot,” squeal Yoseon, Yoseob unborn baby.

“I know right,”

“Umma, are you mad you are here with me?” the pure soul asked. Yoseob look at his Yoseon.

“Nope, I wasn’t mad at all. We are not fated to be with them. We belong here Yoseonie,” coaxed Yoseob.

“I’m sorry umma,” whisper the innocent soul.

“Don’t be baby. It’s not your fault. Now stop being emotional and let’s guard Junhyung until he’s home,” smiled Yoseob.

“But umma, why you want that Junhyung guy? Do you know him?” Yoseon asked. She doesn’t understand why her umma want Junhyung instead of someone he know.

“Because he is innocent and has pure heart,” answered Yoseob. Yoseon just nodded even though she clearly not satisfied with the answer. They both flew in their dimension and follow Junhyung, making sure he safely reached home.

Yoseob and Yoseon live in a different dimension but parallel with human dimension. They can see human beings but human beings can’t see them because both Yoseob and Yoseon are now an angles.

 

=================================================================================================================

chapter 4 is up !!!

have fun reading it... ^^

by the way, oday is 26th March, its marks 3 years of me being an author in AFF..

honestly, my kpop friend introduced me into AFF.. since i'm a newbie at that time and totally have zero knowledge about being a kpop fan, fanfic and stuffs, so she said to me "why not you try be a member on AFF? you can read some fanfic if you want to know more about fanfic. and maybe you could write a story too"

so, yeah, because of her i started my life as an part-time (?) author in AFF.. i'm starting by doing some kind of imagine in FB page, then it dragged to be one-shot and now, i'm able to write chaptered story.. hahaha..

but seriously, AFF do spark my interest in English. and i think i should thank AFF because my English nowadays are a lot more better...

sorry for the long throwback tho.. lol.. i just want to share a bit of this and that about me being a writer here.. kekeke

have a noce day everyone! beware of heat! <3

 

26th March 2016, Saturday, 2219