chapter 12

M.A.I.D

Dujun and Mr. Yong were leisurely chatting in the living room when Mrs Yong together with Junhyung and Dongwoon came home later in that evening. Dongwoon was fast asleep in Junhyung arm. That little boy surely had fun in the amusement park before.

“Let me take him to the room,” uttered Dujun and took Dongwoon from Junhyung.

“Careful,” replied Junhyung. Mr and Mrs Yong just watched them with loving gaze. Deep in their heart, they knew both Dujun and Junhyung would make a good family in the future.

“Son, come here,” requestede Mr Yong. Junhyung make his way to his father. He naturally plopped down beside his father and lean his head on his father shoulder. Mrs Yong on the other hand already went to her room to freshen up since she has to prepare for dinner later on.

“Feel so good to be like this,” sighed Junhyung in contentment. He is the youngest of Yong anyway. Definitely he is one big clingy cute boy to his father.

“You love him?” questioned Mr Yong while slowly caressed Junhyung hair.

“I do dad. I don’t know since when but I do love him,” replied Junhyung, leaning closer into the touch his father.

“It’s good then. I’m not opposing your relationship but can I request something from you?”

“What is it dad?” Junhyung look up to his father.

“Continue your study first. After you graduated, then you can marry Dujun,” Mr Yong smirked. Junhyung keep blinking his eyes, trying to process the information.

“Seriously dad?!” protested Junhyung. Dissatisfaction shown all over his face.

“Why? Can’t wait to have Dujun in your pants?”

“Dad!” Junhyung stomped his feet and run to find his mother. Dujun who happened to be there after putting Dongwoon in the room, throw a questioning look towards Junhyung.

“What happened Mr Yong?” query Dujun.

“Nothing. I just . Also, didn’t I told you to call me dad?” Mr Yong playfully rolled his eyes.

“I’m sorry. Definitely forgot,” smiled Dujun sheepishly.

“Dujun, I’ve asked Junhyung to continue his study. Let him graduate first before you guys marry, okay?”

“I’m perfectly fine with that, dad,” Dujun smiled, showing no objections.

“Perfect! You have to wait at least 4 years more before you can claim him,” Mr Yong grinned evilly and left Dujun dumbfounded. He teasingly laughs along the way to his study room. Meanwhile Dujun still froze in his place, with stupefied face. He tried to say something to protest but nothing came out. In the end, he just quietly pouting alone in the living room.

*****

During dinner time, Dongwoon could not help but to tell everything that happened during his amusement park outing to his grandfather. Mr Yong actively joined the conversation. The sight of Mr Yong and Dongwoon babbling to each other make Junhyung smile widely. Later, his eyes caught the sight of Dujun pouting. He wonders, what make Dujun pouting like that? Junhyung quickly finishes washing dishes and walk towards Dujun.

“Mind to share what is running inside your head?” asked Junhyung. Dujun looked at Junhyung lovingly.

“Your dad, he teased me. Well I don’t know whether he just teasing or he really meant it,” sighed Dujun. He took Junhyung hand, clasped them together with his.

“What is this all about?”

“Dad told me not to claim you before you graduated,” whined Dujun. Junhyung could not help but to laugh.

“I’ve been told the same,” Junhyung replied. Dujun sighed even longer than before.

“Do you love me?” asked Junhyung.

“I do. Very much,”

“Then 4 years should not be a problem, right? I promise, right after my graduation ceremony, you can claim me,” winked Junhyung. Dujun groaned.

“But, that would be 4 years and half,”

“Why, are you afraid?”

“Afraid that I might not be able to control myself,” Dujun admitted. He loves Junhyung but he is also a man with need.

“Don’t worry, I know you will not do anything that will make you regret later,” Junhyung caressed Dujun hands.

“Can I kiss you?” Junhyung nodded.

“Can we make out?” asked Dujun again with puppy eyes.

“Nope!” Mr Yong interrupted. Dujun groaned.

“But father. Can you at least have mercy on me?” pouted Dujun. He himself does not even know why Junhyung father loves to that much. On the other hand, Mr Yong was super enjoy watching Dujun dejected face. He can say that he really loves to tease his son in law. Yeah, Dujun already become his son in law even though they are not officially and legally married yet.

“Who told you to fall in love with young boy like Junhyug,” Mr Yong shrugged.

“Are you guys teaming up?” Dujun asked with suspicious look on both Junhyung and Mr Yong.

“I am not!” protested Junhyung.

“Dear, stop teasing them,” finally Mrs. Yong butted in. Dongwoon on the other hand make his way to sit it between Dujun and Junhyung. Now all of them had gather in the living room, after dinner.

“But I love to tease this two lovebirds,” grinned Mr Yong. Mrs Yong could only shake her head.

“Don’t take whatever your dad said seriously. He just wants to tease you guys,” uttered Mrs. Yong.

“But I’m serious with no before marriage,” Mr Yong state as a matter of fact. Dujun sighed again. He will endure the torture as much as he can because damn he is deeply in love with Junhyung, that he does not want to break the accidental promise he made to Mr Yong earlier.

“Fine, no before marriage for me,” Dujun said. He sounds so firm that finally Mr Yong grinned from ears to ear.

“You said it yourself, son. You have made the promise so I’m watching you,” grinned Mr Yong. “Just like mother said, I’m just teasing you guys but since you already said it, I can only pray for you,” Mr Yong could not help but burst into fit laughter. Junhyung and Mrs Yong can only shake their head. Meanwhile, Dongwoon already lost in his world of cartoons. Dujun can only groaned. He could not believe that he has been tricked to promise such thing. Now, he really need to endure for real. And it’s not going to be easy to resist! Dujun was doomed!

=================================================================================================================

so.... I update.

After 4 years... been missing....

13th March 2020, Friday, 1416