chapter 10

M.A.I.D

“Whoaaaa~~~ I never thought the plane is really big!!!!” squeaked Dongwoon when they are walking through the bridge that connected the airport platform and the plane.

Woonie, slow down baby,” said Junhyung while keeping an eye on the excited Dongwoon.

“Papa! Hyung! Faster!” shouted Dongwoon and giggled at the same time.

“I’m sure he will sleep like a log once the plane takes off,” Dujun rolled his eyes.

“Just like you when you sleep,” teased Junhyung before run off towards Dongwoon. Dujun could only sighed.

“I don’t know that by confessing to you, I will need to take care of two kids,” mumbled Dujun.

“Papa!! Ppaliiii!!!!!” shouted Dongwoon. Dujun run slowly towards his son and Junhyung.

“Baby, later when we touch down, don’t be naughty okay? We are going to meet Junnie hyung parents,” said Dujun.

“I know papa. And I really hope you will get permission from Junnie hyung parents,” grinned Dongwoon.

“What permission dear?” asked Junhyung.

“Permission for you to be my mama?” winked Dongwoon before skipping towards the plane door.

“And he is one of the genius fella,” chuckled Junhyung. Dujun only grunted. His son really knows something faster than anyone else.

 

“He asleep?” asked Dujun. Junhyung nodded his head.

“Let me hold him,” said Dujun.

“He won’t let me go,” said Junhyung. True to his world, Dongwoon really doesn’t want to let Junhyung go when he tightens his hug on Junhyung neck, just like a baby koala.

“Told you,” sighed Junhyung.

“But it still along flight,” protested Dujun.

“I know but what can we do? He’s being clingy to me lately,”

“I know. I realized it too. Maybe he got the feeling that you will really be his mama?” teased Dujun. Junhyung blushes.

“Maybe. I really hope everything is going to work smoothly between you and my dad,” said Junhyung.

“You already told him about us?” asked Dujun carefully. Junhyung nodded.

“Yes. I told him beforehand. But you don’t have to worry, he’s not mad. He’s excited to meet you and Dongwoon. My mom also feels the same,” said Junhyung with assuring smile. Dujun smiled too.

“Okay. Now let get this thing solve. Woonie cannot clings to you like this till forever,” said Dujun. He uses his strength to release Dongwoon from Junhyung and lay him on their laps, with Dongwoon face buried in Junhyung stomach.

“Do you feel tickles?” asked Dujun, pointing at Dongwoon who snuggles closer in Junhyung stomach.

Nahh, I’m fine,” smiled Junhyung.

“Here,” Dujun patted his shoulder. Junhyung tilts his head on Dujun shoulder, shyly. Dujun chuckled to see Junhyung adorable face.

“You don’t have to be shy. Once I get your dad permission, I will do a lot more than this. I will make you blush harder,” teased Dujun. Junhyung whined and he secretly pinch Dujun side.

“Owww~”

“Serves your right,” Junhyung stuck his tongue out. Dujun chuckled.

“Now let’s sleep,” said Dujun. Junhyung hummed in response. Dujun reaches for Junhyung hand and intertwined with his. Soon after, both of them drifted to sleep.

*****

When they reach the airport, Junhyung family butler already there waiting for them. By that time, Dujun realizes that Junhyung is not an ordinary people.

“Welcome home, Young Master,” greeted Ryan.

“How many times do I need to tell you, Ryan? You don’t need to call me Young Master. Junhyung will do,” said Junhyung. Ryan only grins sheepishly.

“By the way, this is Dujun. And Dujun, this is Ryan, my butler,” Junhyung introduces the two males.

“And this cutie pie is Dongwoon, Dujun’s son. Woonie, say hi to Uncle Ryan,” said Junhyung to Dongwoon.

Hi Uncle Ryan!” greeted Dongwoon happily.

Hi cutie. What a cute name you have,” said Ryan. Dongwoon blinks his eyes.

“What did he say, hyung?” asked Dongwoon and the three males burst into laughter. In their eyes, Dongwoon antic is just cute.

“He said you have a cute name,” Dujun translates for his son.

“Awww, thank you Uncle!” said Dogwoon and gives flying kiss to Ryan. The said man was taken aback at first but later he just pinches Dongwoon cheeks.

“Let’s go home, okay cutie? I believe grandpa is cannot wait to see you,” said Ryan. Later, all of them are boarding the car towards Junhyung family house.

“You speak so fluent in English,” comments Dujun. Junhyung just shrugged.

“I’ve been living here like for half of my life,” replied Junhyung.

“Why don’t you tell me that you are actually from a well-known family?” asks Dujun.

“I don’t think I need to tell the world who I am. I just want to be me,” shrugged Junhyung.

“Seriously, you are weird,”

“But you love me,” winked Junhyung.

“Wait! Papa loves Junnie hyung?!!” asks Dongwoon.

“Yes, your papa is madly in love with me,” said Junhyung. Dujun already blushes.

“Awwwwww, this gonna be awesome. Umma told me in my dream that Papa actually loves Junnie hyung. I thought Papa only loves Umma but he said, other than him, Papa also loves someone else, which is Junnie hyung~ Thank you Umma for making Papa fall in love again,” said Dongwoon while looking up, as if he’s looking into the sky. Both Junhyung and Dujun are speechless.

=================================================================================================================

10th chapter is up ! ^^

have fun reading it and dont forget to comments :)

8th August 2016, Monday, 0025