chapter 11

M.A.I.D

“Omma! Appa!” says Junhyung once he spotted his parents waiting for him, in front of their house. Junhyung soon make his way to hug his parents.

“I miss both of you,” whines Junhyung whilst hugging both of them.

“Aigooo~~ You are a big boy already! Stop acting like a kid,” says Mrs. Yong but she actually missed his youngest too.

“Welcome home, son,” says Mr. Yong.

“Aha! By the way, I’m here with Dujun hyung and Dongwoonie. Wait a second. Hyung! Here!” Junhyung gestures Dujun to come along.

“So, you are Yoon Doojoon, the person who take my son heart?” teases Mr. Yong.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Yong,” greets Dujun. He smiles sheepishly.

“Awww~ You are so cute! What is your name, little boy?” asks Mrs. Yong while caressing Dongwoon hair.

“Yoon Dongwoon imnida,” says Dongwoon.

“Woonie-ah, this is my omma and appa. You can call them grandpa and grandma, okay?” Junhyung caresses Dongwoon hair because he knew, Dongwoon is timid around people he just met, especially the elders.

“So he is your son?” asks Mr. Yong.

“Neh. He’s my only son,” replies Dujun and both Mr. and Mrs. Yong don’t ask anything further. Junhyung already told them every single details though. And both of them also realized the real reason why Dujun is here with them, at the moment.

“Let’s get in. All of you must be tired because of your long flight,” Mr. Yong invited all of them into their mansion.

“Junhyung, shows Dujun his room. Dongwoon can sleep in either your room and Dujun room,” says Mrs. Yong.

“Neh, arasso, umma,” replies Junhyung while guiding Dujun and Dongwoon to the 3rd floor of the mansion.

“Whoaaaaa~~ Why grandpa and grandma house is so big?” asks Dongwoon to Junhyung.

“Because they have so much money to buy big house like this. Your papa also has a lot of money, you know,” replies Junhyung. Dujun rolls his eyes.

“Seriously papa? Then can you buy me a lot of LEGO sets?” asks Dongwoon with his puppy eyes.

“If you behave and don’t cause any trouble for Junnie hyung and if you get the top rank in your school, then I’ll buy you the special edition set,” says Dujun.

“Promise, papa?”

“Yes, I promise,”

“Assa! Then later can you help me with assembly all of them, hyung?” this time, Dongwoon puppy-eyed Junhyung and Junhyung definitely couldn’t resist it.

“Arasso! I’ll do it together with you, okay?” smiles Junhyung while messing with Dongwoon hair.

“Okay! Thank you, papa! Thank you, mama!” beams Dongwoon before skidding, leading the way.

“Mama? Already?” asks Junhyung to Dujun.

“I don’t know anything about it,” shrugs Dujun before follows his son.

“AIgoo~ Both of them are really father and son,” chuckles Junhyung. He soon follows the father and son duo to their room. Little that they know, Mrs. Yong had been spying all of them and she also heard when Dongwoon called Junhyung as mama.

“My son surely had grown a lot. He surely has the motherly aura around him and I can’t deny that,” Mrs. Yong talks to himself. She soon makes her exits to downstairs, joining his husband in his study room.

*****

“Morning umma,” greets Junhyung once he was in the kitchen.

“Morning sweetheart. Sit and have your breakfast. We are going out today,” informs Mrs. Yong.

“Ehh? Where to?”

“Grandma said we are going to amusement park!” chirps Dongwoon from the dining table.

“Eoh? You are awake already? Where is your papa?” asks Junhyung and he takes place beside Dongwoon, before giving the toddler a kiss on top of his head.

“Grandpa took papa. And I don’t know where they were going,” shrugs Dongwoon. Junhyung looks at his mother but Mrs. Yong only smiles. “Grandma! Can I have pancakes again? This is so delicious!” beams Dongwoon and Mrs. Yong chuckles at his antics.

“Sure, you can dear,” replies Mrs. Yong.

“Hyung! Don’t be mad at me. Grandma asked me to eat first,” says Dongwoon and Junhyung smiles.

“It’s okay. I’m not mad at you. I’m sorry I woke up late. Poor your tummy, right?” says Junhyung while tapping Dongwoon tummy.

“Hyung~~~~” whines Dongwoon and both Mrs. Yong and Junhyung laughs.

“Mom, come and eat with us,” says Junhyung.

“I already ate with your appa and Dujun. Help yourself. I’m going to get ready for our outing,” and Mrs. Yong left them in the dining room.

“Hyung, why do I feel something good will happen today?” grins Dongwoon.

“Ehh? Yahh~ Stop talking nonsense and eat your pancake,” says Junhyung. He almost choked his own food.

“Ani~ I just got the feel that you will really be my mama,” smiles Dongwoon innocently. And Junhyung couldn’t help but to smile too.

“I hope so too, sweety,” replies Junhyung and kisses Dongwoon crown.

“Palli hyung! I’m excited for our outing!!” beams Dongwoon.

“Aigoo~~ Let me finish my meal first. Are you going out with that attire or do you want to change?” asks Junhyung.

“This is fine! Palli ~ Palli~ Palli~”

*****

“So, you are really serious with Junhyung?” asks Mr. Yong once both of Dujun and him are in the car, heading to his office.

“Neh? Yes. I’m really serious with him. I’m willing to wait if Junhyungie want to continue his study first,” replies Dujun with determination and Mr. Yong smiles at that.

“Don’t you think all of this are too soon? You just lost your wife and Junhyung only been your maid for about how long? Like only around months?”

“I know but we have mutual feelings. I still love my wife but he’s gone. And I love Junhyung too,”

“I know you love my son but are you willing to take a full responsibility? I know you owns a big company and your fortune is more than enough for you guys to live on but still, are you really serious about marrying Junhyung? Don’t you afraid he might leave you alone? Might break your heart? He’s still young, you know,” says Mr. Yong.

“Junhyungie might be young but I’m sure he is matured enough to determine his life. I mean he is mature enough to make decision either he wants to marry me or not,”

“You really don’t know how to stop, right? Seems like you really want Junhyung,” Mr. Yong arched his brows.

“Yes! I do want him as my legal spouse. And I really hope that you and Mrs. Yong would give us your blessing,” bows Dujun. Since they are in a confine space, which is inside a car, Dujun couldn’t offer Mr. Yong a full bow.

“I like that attitude of yours, son,” Mr. Yong pats Dujun shoulder. Dujun was dumbfounded.

=================================================================================================================

updated ! ^^

this story is nearing the ending. for those who asked for a drama, i'm sorry, i couldn't fulfill your wish because i'm not a fan of a drama.. OTL

but i hope you guys will have a great time reading this simple update from me ^_^

happy reading and don't forget to tell me what you think, okay? >_@

25th August 2016, Thursday, 2051