chapter 5

M.A.I.D

“Woonie, wake up baby~~” said Dujun softly, trying to wake up his son.

“Hmmm? Papa? Whyy??~~~ I’m still sleepy~~~” whined Dongwoon and hugged his plushie tighter.

“Ireona~ You have to get ready for school,” persuade Dujun.

“Papa, can I just skip school today and stay at home with Junnie hyung?” asked Dongwoon with eyes glued together.

“Yahhh~ Who teach you to say something like that?” asked Dujun, completely dumbfounded. His 5 years old son just asked his permission to skip school.

“I’m just thinking of it because sometimes my friend didn’t come to school. And teacher said they just skipped school,” explain Dongwoon innocently. Dujun shook his head and smiled.

“It won’t do baby. Now get up. I’ll help you to shower,” Dujun said and pulled Dongwoon to a sitting position.

“Papa~~~~” whined the toddler.

 

“Woonie-ah, go inside okay. Today Junnie hyung will pick you up from your kindergarten so don’t follow anybody else except him, arasso?” Dujun said to his precious son. He’s quite worry if Dongwoon follows other stranger.

“I know papa. I will only wait for my Junnie hyung,” grinned Dongwoon.

“Your Junnie hyung?” Dujun arched his eyebrows.

“Yes. He’s my Junnie hyung!” beamed Dongwoon. Dujun chuckled at his son remarks.

“Fine, fine. Now go in and be a good boy, okay?”

“Okay papa!” said Dongwoon and hug his papa before going in with his kindergarten teacher.

 

 

“Yong Junhyung! When are you going to wake up???!!!” shouted Hyunseung from kitchen. Junhyung growled. “Let me sleep some more!!!!” shouted Junhyung in response.

“It’s already 9 am!!! Wake up quickly!! I remembered you say you need to pick Dongwoon at 11!!!” shouted Hyunseung again and this time it succeed to make Junhyung scrambled to bathroom.

“Hyungg!!! Why don’t you wake me up earlier?” whined Junhyung while stuffing his brunch into his mouth.

“I tried to wake you up since 8 but you just too lazy to wake up,” retorts Hyunseung. Junhyung could only puffed his cheeks.

“What time are you going to come back?” asked Hyunseung.

“I don’t know yet. I don’t know at what time Dujun hyung will come home tho,” replied Junhyung.

“Then you better bring some spare clothes. I’m afraid that you have to spend the night at his house tonight,” said Hyunseung.

“Why would I?” asked Junhyung, clearly doesn’t undertand with his brother words.

“Listen to me. Yoon Doojoon is really a famous and successful businessman. He’s going to inherit the Yoon Legacy at any time soon and believe me, he has a tons of works need to be done and sign,” explain Hyunseung.

“How the hell did you know all about him?” asked Junhyung, amazed.

“Because he’s the older brother of my boyfriend,” Hyunseung simply replied.

“What??!!!”

 

 

The bell ring and Dongwoon is excited as ever. He can’t wait to meet his Junnie hyung. To be honest, he missed Junhyung already.

“Dongwoonie, are your papa going to fetch you today?” asked his teacher.

“Nope. Appa said he will be quite busy today so Junnie hyung will fetch me,” replied Dongwoon.

“Junnie hyung? Who is he?”

“He’s my babysitter. Don’t worry songsaengnim, he’s a nice person. And I really love him,” smiled Dongwoon. His teacher was far beyond amaze because Dongwoon never smiled so much like this. His face literally show that he really love whoever is Junnie hyung he’s talking about.

“It’s good then. Because you will have a hyung to play with,” the teacher ruffled Dongwoon hair. In return, Dongwoon only grinned. 10 minutes later, Dongwwon shriek of calling ‘Junnie hyung’ can be heard the whole neighborhood.

 

 

“Sooo~ what my boy doing today in school?” asked Junhyung once Dongwoon is secure in his arms.

“We learn how to do calculations! Also we learned how to speak in English!” tells Dongwoon excitedly.

“Really? Then can you show me?” asked Junhyung.

“I would love too. I will introduce myself in English. Hello! My name is Dongwoon Yoon. Nice to meet you,” said Dongwoon happily. Frankly, Junhyung quite amazed with Dongwoon abilities to pronounce the words almost accurately.

“Whoaaa~~ You are really good. Did your papa teach you how to speak in English?” asked Junhyung, amazed.

“Nope. Appa not really teach me but I used to watch English cartoon. I hear what they say and I tried to imitate what they say,” grinned Dongwoon. Junhyung can’t help but to smile at Dongwoon cuteness.

“Okay. Since you are really good and being a good boy today at school, how about ice cream?” Junhyung offered.

“Of course I want it!!!!!” replied Dongwoon happily. So both of them proceed to the ice cream café to buy a lot and a really big scoop of ice cream before going home.

 

=================================================================================================================

chapter 5 is up! ^^

sorry for the delay.. i just get myself to breath properly without the stress of midterm exam..

have fun reading it and dont forget to leave me a comment, okay? @_<

 

8th April 2016, Friday, 2203