chapter 6

M.A.I.D

“Papa home!” shouted Dujun once he finally inside his house.

“Papa!!!!” Dongwoon literally running to hug his papa leg. Dujun pick the toddler up and smooch kisses all over his face. Dongwoon giggled because it ticklish.

“Where’s Junnie hyung?” asked Dujun.

“Junnie hyung is in the kitchen. I was helping him cooking, papa,” Dongwoon proudly said.

“Whoaa~ My boy is big enough to help his Junnie hyung in the kitchen,” praised Dujun. Both father and son walk towards the kitchen.

“Welcome home, hyung,” greeted Junhyung. Dujun feels giddy inside. He feels warm at heart.

“Thanks. What are you making?” asked Dujun when his nostril was invaded with delicious smell.

“Nothing special. Just kimchi fried rice and some potato dish. Seems like Woonie really loves potato,” said Junhyung.

“I really loves potato hyung! If possible, I want to eat potato all day,” grinned Dongwoon.

“It won’t do little boy. You have to eat a balance meal. You do want to grow up and be handsome like papa, right?” teased Junhyung.

“Of course I want. In fact, I want to be more handsome than papa,” said Dongwoon innocently.

“Yaahhh~~ You can’t be more handsome than me. I have to be the most handsome here,” pouted Dujun, childishly.

“Guys~ Stop fighting okay. It’s meal time !!!” said Junhyung excitedly. He actually want to stop the childish fight between the father and son and it seems like it really work because now both Dujun and Dongwoon are engrossed in pigging out their meals.

“Like father, like son,” mutter Junhyung while shaking his head.

“What are you saying Junhyung-ah?” asked Dujun and looked right into Junhyung orbs.

“Uh? Nothing. Enjoy your meal. I’m going to take out some juices from the fridge,” said Junhyung quickly went back to the kitchen. Dujun chuckled.

“Junnie is so cute,” said Dujun.

“I know right papa! Junnie hyung is so cute. How I wish he will be my mama,” said Dongwoon dreamily. Dujun on the other hand chocked his own food.

“Papa! Are you okay? Junnie hyung! Bring some plain water. Papa is chocking,” said Dongwoon. Upon hearing that, Junhyung sprint out of the kitchen and went to help Dujun.

“Hyung! Are you okay?” asked Junhyung. Worried was written all over his face.

“Neh, I’m fine. It’s just I swallowed it into wrong pipe,” laughed Dujun sheepishly.

“Next time be careful,” said Junhyung. He soon took his place in front of Dongwoon and proceed to eat his meal.

“Junnie hyung, can you be my mama?” asked Dongwoon innocently. At that time, both Junhyung and Dujun were chocking their food and coughing hard.

“Aigooo~~ Why do I have such a clumsy papa and mama? Umma, can you hear me?” said Dongwoon. Both Dujun and Junhyung jaw dropped.

 

=================================================================================================================

chapter 6 updated !!! ^^

have fun reading it and dont forget to leave a comment okay? >_@

 

9th April 2016, Saturday, 2122